Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 02-20-2010, 01:16 AM   #41
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

WOW!!!! I am speechless!!!..You are the gift to all of us. You were brought back for a reason, which I am sure you have probably heard several times. Your battle for life, while beyond my comprehension, what you endured...is truely a miricale in my eyes. Thank you for sharing, thank you for acknowledging your gift even the "bad" parts of it. Thank you for fighting so hard and coming back to us and to those who love you and need you! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 02-20-2010, 01:19 AM   #42
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:

Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Awesome thread Andrew.
I don't consider myself a psychic. But I do see apparitions more than I would like to admit. My Aunt was a spiritual healer, psychic clairvoyant and pretty well reknown in Hawaii.
When I was younger, I always felt things around me. But as hyper as I was, I never really took them serious because there was always another tree to climb, fort to build, and skate board contest to win. As I got into my teens, I was surfing. I caught what seem to be the perfect wave, well I wiped out, board hit my head, and I was pulled under. I don't remember, but they say another surfer pulled me in and a life guard revived me from a flat-liner. So I lived to surf another day, is how I put it. A few years later, I got cancer, and once again,and fought a long hard battle, I was classified as a flat-liner. Then 6 almost 7 years ago, I got into a motorcycle accident, Once again, I don't remember, but friends said, I was clipped on the back wheel from a 18-wheeler, went air borne about 30 feet, ate pavement for about another 20 feet before being embedded by a tree branch that split my helmet and went through my skull.
This time I was clinically considered dead, dead, flat-lined. The part I do remember, is liftng above my body, seeing people I didn't know trying to revive me as I laid there, I felt peace, no pain, just kinda, in limbo of serenity. Then I seen a very bright white and silver light beam, to which I could feel myself being drawn to. As I was being pulled towards this beautiful light, I seen my parents, my grand parents, cousins, friends, all just smiling and waiting. I was once again feeling very happy, excited, relaxed, pain free. Then with a mighty feeling of being yanked and sucked through a hose, I guess I was revived, and the pain, the aweful pain was all I felt, then again, I don't remember.
Weeks later, I was brought out of a coma, then had to relearn to walk, talk, eat, and do all the normal things that we take for granted. Any way. It started then. I started seeing apparitions, first they seemed like a dream. Then they started coming to me, as to ask for help, I guess because I could see them. Then I started seeing apparitions everywhere I went, and everything I did. The spirits, I can handle, it's the dark apparitions that tend to freak me out, I don't know if they are taunting me, trying to scare me, or just being evil as there energies are, as they draw lots of energy to manifest. Oh well. That's what I deal with, be it a gift, or a curse. It's what I deal with 24/7 a day/night. So for those who think that I have a wild imagination, or that I am crazy. Think as you will... The more I talk about it, the easier it becomes for me to accept what I am/do. Laugh if you must. But unless or that is until you walk in my shoes. I think it will be me that perhaps, just perhaps may have the last laugh...
WOW!!!! I am speechless!!!..You are the gift to all of us. You were brought back for a reason, which I am sure you have probably heard several times. Your battle for life, while beyond my comprehension, what you endured...is truely a miricale in my eyes. Thank you for sharing, thank you for acknowledging your gift even the "bad" parts of it. Thank you for fighting so hard and coming back to us and to those who love you and need you! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 02-20-2010, 02:05 AM   #43
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Awesome thread Andrew.
I don't consider myself a psychic. But I do see apparitions more than I would like to admit. My Aunt was a spiritual healer, psychic clairvoyant and pretty well reknown in Hawaii.
When I was younger, I always felt things around me. But as hyper as I was, I never really took them serious because there was always another tree to climb, fort to build, and skate board contest to win. As I got into my teens, I was surfing. I caught what seem to be the perfect wave, well I wiped out, board hit my head, and I was pulled under. I don't remember, but they say another surfer pulled me in and a life guard revived me from a flat-liner. So I lived to surf another day, is how I put it. A few years later, I got cancer, and once again,and fought a long hard battle, I was classified as a flat-liner. Then 6 almost 7 years ago, I got into a motorcycle accident, Once again, I don't remember, but friends said, I was clipped on the back wheel from a 18-wheeler, went air borne about 30 feet, ate pavement for about another 20 feet before being embedded by a tree branch that split my helmet and went through my skull.
This time I was clinically considered dead, dead, flat-lined. The part I do remember, is liftng above my body, seeing people I didn't know trying to revive me as I laid there, I felt peace, no pain, just kinda, in limbo of serenity. Then I seen a very bright white and silver light beam, to which I could feel myself being drawn to. As I was being pulled towards this beautiful light, I seen my parents, my grand parents, cousins, friends, all just smiling and waiting. I was once again feeling very happy, excited, relaxed, pain free. Then with a mighty feeling of being yanked and sucked through a hose, I guess I was revived, and the pain, the aweful pain was all I felt, then again, I don't remember.
Weeks later, I was brought out of a coma, then had to relearn to walk, talk, eat, and do all the normal things that we take for granted. Any way. It started then. I started seeing apparitions, first they seemed like a dream. Then they started coming to me, as to ask for help, I guess because I could see them. Then I started seeing apparitions everywhere I went, and everything I did. The spirits, I can handle, it's the dark apparitions that tend to freak me out, I don't know if they are taunting me, trying to scare me, or just being evil as there energies are, as they draw lots of energy to manifest. Oh well. That's what I deal with, be it a gift, or a curse. It's what I deal with 24/7 a day/night. So for those who think that I have a wild imagination, or that I am crazy. Think as you will... The more I talk about it, the easier it becomes for me to accept what I am/do. Laugh if you must. But unless or that is until you walk in my shoes. I think it will be me that perhaps, just perhaps may have the last laugh...
REDRUM lol
looks like you got the shining
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 04:31 AM   #44
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Femme who lives with A DayWalker
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares just yell for Mrs Day
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess4u View Post
Andrew,

gosh i am overwhelmed with so many questions, thoughts and many other things I dont know where to begin. I have always had a strong feeling that there is more to this world than meets the eye. I have had several questionable occurances in my life which may or may not have been paranormal. I suppose my most important question is....I have a need to seek guidance from someone with gifts and wisdom not ordinary ppl are capable of. Could you please explain how to find someone who is trust worthy and not one of those who play on the needs of others. I know some of the readers may ask...Princess, have ya tried church? Yes I have and continue to do so...i have always believed that GOD is everywhere I have my own beliefs about organized religion. I cant quote scripture but consider myselfl a good person. Which is more than I can say for some of those who do quote scripture and judge others....but I feel that sometimes you need a healthy combination of worship and those with "gifts."

Also, not knowing much about mediums or psychics....I have a fear that they can see more than I would want them to...like my past...things that have happened in my life..that I hold very personal. could you explain perhaps how typical reading my progress for someone who has never been? Thank you for you time and for the thread.

Princess4u
I'm not Andrew but thought i'd give you a quick example...being a gifted person means we are sensitive to a lot of energy's given off by another person , for instance i read cards and also considered an em path/sensitive with some clairvoyance as a side gift , <so to speak> i read your body for one and your energy for another, the cards tell me a lot as well. normally a reading takes a lot out of a person ie the reader. we FEEL you , whats inside of you the energy that has been invaded of yours by something negative or positive can be felt by some of us. Your eyes can also tell a story. the way you present yourself to me tells me many things.At times i can literally feel the pain that your soul has felt and generally if that occurs I'm pretty accurate on what caused the event. recently i've been shown the gift of reading past lives it's fairly new to me but I am open to anything the universe wants to show me and guide me in learning. Can i tell you if your gonna get a speeding ticket, probably...those little insights are easy. Can i tell you if your long passed uncle still keeps an eye on you, sometimes yes, they come to me , it's just a natural occurence for some. being open to it is the key. As children many of us < see > things we can't explain and as we get older we push those gifts to the recesses of our minds because , well if we speak of such things some won't believe us because they are afraid to admit another plane of existence or spirits or the like even exist...it's simply a gift that some of us choose to allow to develop with in us and at times share with others who may need a bit of direction and or hope in their lives.
I believe we are not alone and i know there is another side and energy from that other side can and does make contact with those that allow themselves to see and hear and feel and accept it.

Anyone can sit in front of you and spew a bunch of words that may one in a hundred sentences may come close to being true...but those who are gifted hit that target a bit more often.

just my two cents, hope i didn't steer to far from what you inquired about...

LadyFlamezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LadyFlamezzz For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2010, 01:45 PM   #45
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFlamezzz View Post
I'm not Andrew but thought i'd give you a quick example...being a gifted person means we are sensitive to a lot of energy's given off by another person , for instance i read cards and also considered an em path/sensitive with some clairvoyance as a side gift , <so to speak> i read your body for one and your energy for another, the cards tell me a lot as well. normally a reading takes a lot out of a person ie the reader. we FEEL you , whats inside of you the energy that has been invaded of yours by something negative or positive can be felt by some of us. Your eyes can also tell a story. the way you present yourself to me tells me many things.At times i can literally feel the pain that your soul has felt and generally if that occurs I'm pretty accurate on what caused the event. recently i've been shown the gift of reading past lives it's fairly new to me but I am open to anything the universe wants to show me and guide me in learning. Can i tell you if your gonna get a speeding ticket, probably...those little insights are easy. Can i tell you if your long passed uncle still keeps an eye on you, sometimes yes, they come to me , it's just a natural occurence for some. being open to it is the key. As children many of us < see > things we can't explain and as we get older we push those gifts to the recesses of our minds because , well if we speak of such things some won't believe us because they are afraid to admit another plane of existence or spirits or the like even exist...it's simply a gift that some of us choose to allow to develop with in us and at times share with others who may need a bit of direction and or hope in their lives.
I believe we are not alone and i know there is another side and energy from that other side can and does make contact with those that allow themselves to see and hear and feel and accept it.

Anyone can sit in front of you and spew a bunch of words that may one in a hundred sentences may come close to being true...but those who are gifted hit that target a bit more often.

just my two cents, hope i didn't steer to far from what you inquired about...
Dear Ladyflamezz
No I am not deterred from my quest. I have longed for answers and directions and lately hope, which has been drained from my soul. I have had several experiences in my life to know that there is another plane of existance and that the paranormal does exist. I believe that very strongly and have great respect for those that can be a part of both worlds such as yourself. I have just always "known" that there is good and bad and lost souls around us everyday. I just have been afraid to find someone who was honest, trustworthy and turely gifted to seek the guidance I need so desperatly to keep going on w this life. Thank you very much for your time and information and for your gift.
Princess
Old 02-20-2010, 03:37 PM   #46
femmy1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, femmy, femmtastic
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
single

femmy1 will become famous soon enough
Default hi !

I believe in the paranormal I find it fascinating.. and love to talk about anything of this nature. Does anyone listen to Coast to Coast radio program ? I hardly ever miss it. www.coasttocoastam.com I think that's the website.
I totally understand many of your stories. I love chip Coffey as well. He's on paranormal state as I sit here now

Do any of you meditate?

f1~
femmy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to femmy1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2010, 06:05 PM   #47
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Hi Femmy1,

Yes, I believe in the Paranormal, and yes I mediatate. I love Chip Coffee. No, I do not read anyone on-line. I only can grasp this in real time, A Pretty.

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:17 PM   #48
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:

If you dont have a sense that a loved one is watching over you, does that mean they arent there at all? How do you know when someone is with you? And if they are and you cant tell, can you ask them to give a clue that they are present?
Old 02-21-2010, 12:14 AM   #49
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
If you dont have a sense that a loved one is watching over you, does that mean they arent there at all? How do you know when someone is with you? And if they are and you cant tell, can you ask them to give a clue that they are present?
I think they are around you but you have to be more observant, utilize other senses. It is most often when I am not asking for their presence, when I feel them the strongest. I get wafts of fragrances, or peripherial sitings. I also watch my animals, they can detect a lot. When I brought my cats ashes home and put her urn on a shelf, my dog sat and stared at it constantly--every now and then he would bark at it. Often I would wake from a deep sleep and go to the door to answer a beckoning meow yet I never found a cat. There are little things that happen everyday, I just observe them differently.
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimbo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 02:37 AM   #50
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
I think they are around you but you have to be more observant, utilize other senses. It is most often when I am not asking for their presence, when I feel them the strongest. I get wafts of fragrances, or peripherial sitings. I also watch my animals, they can detect a lot. When I brought my cats ashes home and put her urn on a shelf, my dog sat and stared at it constantly--every now and then he would bark at it. Often I would wake from a deep sleep and go to the door to answer a beckoning meow yet I never found a cat. There are little things that happen everyday, I just observe them differently.
Thank you Kimbo! That broke my heart to hear about your dog and cat. Animals love as strongly as we do that is for sure. Unfortunately I dont have any babies of my own, so I am stuck with my sense, which arent getting any younger LOL. But I will try to hone them in. I suppose after 9 years I should just stop hoping my mom would have cared enoughto pop in once and awhile, but as I think abut it...maybe its better she doesnt LOL....I am sure I wouldnt be doing something right to meet her expectations of me LOL.!
Old 02-21-2010, 07:32 AM   #51
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

Everyone who believes in parapsychology, raise MY hand.

(sorry, just couldn't help myself!)
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 09:51 AM   #52
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Definitely ask them for a sign...If they are strong enough you may get all kinds of reactions, such as knocking on a near by wall> that was one of my late partners signs she was present three loud knocks on the wall of the room she died in in our home> that took about two years after her death to materialize. before that she would take dirt out of my potted plants and leave it on the floor for me also her nick name was penny for months after her death I would find pennies in the most unlikely places,lol

There are energy's all around us all all the time. generally I see or feel them before hearing them. Have you ever watched a paranoraml TV program and while watching it the hair stood up on your neck head or spine crawled......thats a good sign. it doesn't necessarily mean your afraid, it is your sixth sense speaking to you. have you ever seen a dark shadow pass by you < like in the corner of your vision> you think you saw something? Be open to it. Someone spoke of meditation earlier , thats a good way to open ones mind to what may be around them. it's a fairly simple process it involves deep breathing and teaching your self to have a minds eye focal point. I use colors to help me, for instance the color yellow or a flame setting my mind to totally fixate on a one object and clearing your mind of all else that runs through it during any given moment. and silence helps outside forces to get through so to speak. Don't doubt what you feel, just let it flow.

there are many different types of energy fields.I'll add some information links with nadrew's approval if anyone wants them. in regards to types .

it's a little bit of a challenge since I am not a gifted writer to show you how to summon a spirit via post,lol
but i hope this helped.

Last edited by LadyFlamezzz; 02-21-2010 at 09:57 AM. Reason: the word teaching is highlighted asnd it's apparently a link, but don't click it , I didn't put it here ,lol
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LadyFlamezzz For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 10:09 AM   #53
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Very attached

Quote:
Thank you Kimbo! That broke my heart to hear about your dog and cat. Animals love as strongly as we do that is for sure. Unfortunately I dont have any babies of my own, so I am stuck with my sense, which arent getting any younger LOL. But I will try to hone them in. I suppose after 9 years I should just stop hoping my mom would have cared enoughto pop in once and awhile, but as I think abut it...maybe its better she doesnt LOL....I am sure I wouldnt be doing something right to meet her expectations of me LOL.!
Princess My mom has been gone for seven and it took till just recently to pick up on her fragrance and last night i happened to have had a dream about her being alive and then passing....we also had a compromised relationship < to the degree of love hate > One thing to remember time on the other side is very different then it is for us as physical beings on earth. 10 years is like 10 seconds there, at least that's my belief. So don't give up on that connection. When my mom passed her room was filled with a cloud of cool white mist. and when she is around i still can see the mist but not her formation.sometimes when we want something so bad it deters it from occuring. just relax and let it flow.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LadyFlamezzz For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 10:36 AM   #54
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

I believe there are spirits all around us and that people are much more sensitive to their presence than others. I used to think of them are "stuck" and they were supposed to "move on" but I'm not so sure of that now.

I grew up in a "haunted" house and as an adult have lived in at least two others. There is a definite presence in my office which not surprising because it is located in a building that was originally a hotel in the late 1800's. I've heard a lot of things a work and seen a couple of things from the corner of my eye. My personal favorite are the footsteps in the hall that accompany the shadow passing along the bottom of the door to my office or to the bathroom. Sometimes there's only one set but there can be several at once. It's pretty cool.

There's something here in my current apartment that drives my cat crazy. She walks around howling or sits and stares at the wall (or ceiling) meowing loudly to get my attention. Of course we are talking about a cat and this could just be a cat thing...but she didn't do this at my former residence. She's doing it right now as a matter of fact...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 10:41 AM   #55
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Animals have souls. They are all around us.

Spirits are all around us. Most definitely.
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 11:49 AM   #56
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thank you Lady,
I am glad you can relate to the issue around my mother. I suppose I have never expected her to really want to be around to make sure I am ok. She made it known on her death bed each of our places in her heart...and I dont think I made the top four and there are 4 of us. I suppose all I wanted to know was if she made it to a better place...after all she is my mother and despite years of abuse..I still love her....and just wanted her to be ok!!! I dont even know if she and my father have found eachother...or even if he wanted to spend eternity with her...she could be a very cruel person even to him. I would like to say I have given up hoping for their peace....but that wouldnt be true. Oh well....like I said...I dont expect them to hang around making sure I am ok....its just a warm and fuzzy thought....but thank you for your response....
Old 02-21-2010, 02:06 PM   #57
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

When people are too close to me, I can't get a reading. I have seen spirits of my loved ones who have passed over after the fact. I no longer scares me as it used too.

Old 02-21-2010, 05:42 PM   #58
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Very attached

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestButchBoy View Post
Everyone who believes in parapsychology, raise MY hand.

(sorry, just couldn't help myself!)
now this is funny,lol
I keep trying to make ya do just that best but I'm afraid my gifts don't include physical manipulations,lol

Old 02-21-2010, 05:44 PM   #59
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Very attached

Andrew with your,ok I'd like to post some basic definitions ie what is a ghost , what is a poltergeist, what is a....fill in the blank !

The Following User Says Thank You to LadyFlamezzz For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 06:12 PM   #60
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Oh my Lady,

You can do whatever you wish. This is just as much your thread as it is anyone else's.

You are just a doll!

Tags
ghosts, the paranormal