Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
A mix of this and that!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy hym and hys
Relationship Status:
Single Not Available

Thanked 25,826 Times in 8,431 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

My girlfriend wants me to read a book, I don't really read but soon will be reading a book called: She's Got Issues by Nicole Unice.

http://nicoleunice.com/product/shes-got-issues-book/
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2016, 12:01 PM   #2562
deathbypoem

How Do You Identify?:
Poetically versed to breathe only truth and bleed certainty
Preferred Pronoun?:
Kane
Relationship Status:
Stolen

Thanked 4,730 Times in 1,583 Posts
deathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputation

If you have never heard of Bob Proctor or read any of his books then you are truly missing out. That is all I can say. It is absolutely life changing.

“If you know what to do to reach your goal, it's not a big enough goal."
- Bob Proctor

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
deathbypoem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deathbypoem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2016, 04:20 PM   #2563
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 23,526 Times in 10,313 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

The Alibi by Sandra Brown

It's the first book of her's I've even read. I like her writing style. Even tho I don't normally enjoy mysteries, I'm enjoying this very much!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2016, 07:48 PM   #2564
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-ish... genderqueer... Still figuring it out
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,880 Times in 622 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Rules For a Knight by Ethan Hawke

Welcome To Night Vale by Joseph Fink & Jeffrey Cranor

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
randrum is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to randrum For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2016, 12:49 PM   #2565
deathbypoem

How Do You Identify?:
Poetically versed to breathe only truth and bleed certainty
Preferred Pronoun?:
Kane
Relationship Status:
Stolen

Thanked 4,730 Times in 1,583 Posts
deathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputation

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
deathbypoem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to deathbypoem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2016, 10:35 PM   #2566
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,630 Times in 1,557 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara

And I love it. It's the best book I've read in the past year.
Old 01-18-2016, 10:37 PM   #2567
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,630 Times in 1,557 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

'A Little Life' by Hanya Yanagihara

I'm about Half way through and I love it. It's the best book I've read in the past year.

http://A Little Life: A Novel https:..._cYBNwbFAM5FSF
Old 01-27-2016, 05:04 PM   #2568
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
femme in the streets, switchy in the sheets
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
love's my religion but he's my faith

Thanked 9,250 Times in 2,257 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Moving Day by Jonathan Stone. I enjoy Kindle Unlimited!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2016, 07:34 PM   #2569
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Thanked 13,003 Times in 3,168 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Anne Rice- The Witching Hour. I found it in Goodwill for a quarter. I read it years ago but don't honestly remember too much.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gayandgray is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2016, 09:19 PM   #2570
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,914 Times in 1,854 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

I'm reading a thriller called The Cloud Collector, by Brian Freemantle. I'm enjoying it.
Liam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2016, 06:15 AM   #2571
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 23,526 Times in 10,313 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I'm re-reding The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins because it's soon to be released as a movie staring Emily Blunt! The movie's location will be Manhattan while the book's was London. I'm not sure what to expect!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2016, 12:32 PM   #2572
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I am not a him.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,533 Times in 1,031 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

"Excuse Me Your Life Is Waiting"- Lynn Crabhorn. I have read many life coaches, but she was one of the best. I say was, because she committed suicide while battling cancer. She firmly believed in the power of positive feeling and thinking, mental and emotional cause and affect, visualization, and magnetism. It still remains a mystery as to why she committed suicide. Dale Carnegie, also was one of the best life coaches in the world, and he also committed suicide while battling an illness.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2016, 03:41 PM   #2573
dark_crystal

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 23,838 Times in 4,136 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Last week:
The is How (Burroughs)
Axis (Wilson)
Armada (Cline)
Still Alice (Genova)
The Aviator's Wife (Benjamin)
The "Captive Prince" trilogy (Pacat)

in progress:
Voyage of the Narwhal (Barret)
The Water Knife (Bacigalupi)

dark_crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dark_crystal For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2016, 11:57 PM   #2574
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 23,806 Times in 7,567 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Bettyville

https://g.co/kgs/UzLda

People in my reading group swapped books this week.
I was lucky to be in on a trade for the book, Bettyville, which was a New York Times best seller, last year. I plan to read it over the weekend.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2016, 11:31 AM   #2575
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I am not a him.
Relationship Status:
Single

Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Stephen King- The Four Seasons- 4 Novella set -1982. Stephen King's books make me crazy, yet are so addicting.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2016, 12:36 PM   #2576
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
reclaiming "Feminist" with a big capital "F"
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
alis volat propriis

Thanked 12,605 Times in 3,453 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I'm reading another great schlocky novel by James Michener (1907-1997), "Poland" (1983).

Michener's novels include Tales of the South Pacific, Hawaii, The Drifters, Centennial, The Source, The Fires of Spring, Chesapeake, Caribbean, Caravans, Alaska, Texas and Poland. His non-fiction works include Iberia, about his travels in Spain and Portugal.

His first book was adapted as the popular Broadway musical South Pacific by Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein.

The guy wrote some 40 novels/books, almost all based in sweeping historical research and full of manifest destiny, which is always fun.

Thankfully I wont list them all here but:

I did learned about "the missionary position" from "Hawaii"; all about why everyone wants pieces of Israel from "The Source"; and I can still sing all the words to "Gonna Wash That Man Right Out of My Hair" from South Pacific.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2016, 06:19 PM   #2577
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,702 Times in 1,141 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

Maria Konnikova's "The Confidence Game"
It is about the psychology of the con.
Fascinating and filled with handy tips that work really well in business.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2016, 08:12 PM   #2578
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,691 Times in 541 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

I very recently finished Anne of Green Gables. I can't believe I've never read these books before... damn my preconceived notions!

I've started Anne of Avonlea, but put it on hold yesterday when I realized that Morning Star was out, the third (and last) in the Red Rising series by Pierce Brown.

I'll be stepping back in Anne's world by the weekend, I'm sure!
Old 02-10-2016, 10:38 PM   #2579
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-ish... genderqueer... Still figuring it out
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,880 Times in 622 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Currently reading: "We Gotta Get Out of This Place - The Soundtrack to the Vietnan War", "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", and "Star Wars: Annihilation".

I think I'm all over the genre spectrum.

randrum is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to randrum For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2016, 02:34 PM   #2580
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I am not a him.
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Depraved Heart

Patricia Cornwall"s Latest!- Scarpetta Series.- A must read for fans! Scarpetta's butch niece Lucy, is still being stalked by her psycho ex Carrie, who has been trying to murder her. This novel is all about them. Of course, Patricia dedicated this one to her partner Staci again. She looked too thin on her jacket photo though. I hope she is well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:

Tags
books, reading