Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Anniversaries

Old 10-01-2011, 04:24 PM   #61
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post

Wishing you more N more hapiness. You two unique individuals that took to each other like Orville to Popcorn.

Yeah, what Diva said.and I saw them all sleeeeeepy eyed and grinning at the hospitality suite one morning when we were all sitting around having coffee, and they looked all cute N happy when they camd strolling in.
For the record, I'm Popcorn.

Ebon's Orville.

Thank you all!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 05:24 PM   #62
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default 1st Year!

Ebon, Gemme, Congratulations on your First Anniversary...wishing you many, many more years of love, prosperity, exploration, and discovery.

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 05:36 PM   #63
Outlaw

How Do You Identify?:
Cocksure
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cotton Candy Swami
Relationship Status:
Loved and Loving

Outlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinabaggie View Post
I am so delightedly happy for you two!
It is wonderful!!!
May it continue forever!

Love, Your cousin fishstix~
So was I...So was I... Infamously There... Notoriously There!

Congratulations you two
Old 10-17-2011, 04:06 AM   #64
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Im late to the party congrats on another year of the love fest you two!!!
*raises glass* heres to many more
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 12:39 PM   #65
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 12:44 PM   #66
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Deat Gemme and Ebon, I am so thrilled that you found each other. You two make me laugh, smile, ponder and yearn as I read your posts. Relationships are work and its obvious both of you put into it diligently. I havent met you in person but your hearts shine brightly thru your written words. I hope you have many many more anniversaries.

Blessed Be as long as you both wish it to Be!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2011, 01:58 PM   #67
Artdecogoddess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She - but read me however!
Relationship Status:
Blissfull!

Artdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Happy Joy Joy!
I am so delighted that you found each other

Love rocks!

xoxox ADG and Blu

[
Responsibility to yourself means refusing to let others do your thinking, talking, and naming for you...it means that you do not treat your body as a commodity with which to purchase superficial intimacy or economic security; for our bodies to be treated as objects, our minds are in mortal danger. It means insisting that those to whom you give your friendship and love are able to respect your mind. It means being able to say, with Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre: "I have an inward treasure born with me, which can keep me alive if all the extraneous delights should be withheld or offered only at a price I cannot afford to give.

Responsibility to yourself means that you don't fall for shallow and easy solutions--predigested books and ideas...marrying early as an escape from real decisions, getting pregnant as an evasion of already existing problems. It means that you refuse to sell your talents and aspirations short...and this, in turn, means resisting the forces in society which say that women should be nice, play safe, have low professional expectations, drown in love and forget about work, live through others, and stay in the places assigned to us. It means that we insist on a life of meaningful work, insist that work be as meaningful as love and friendship in our lives. It means, therefore, the courage to be "different"...The difference between a life lived actively, and a life of passive drifting and dispersal of energies, is an immense difference. Once we begin to feel committed to our lives, responsible to ourselves, we can never again be satisfied with the old, passive way."

Adrienne Rich
Artdecogoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Artdecogoddess For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2011, 09:47 PM   #68
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

Blessings to you both, your such a cute couple. May your love for each other blossom and grow into something more beautiful than either of your hearts ever imagined......