Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > Canada Forums

Old 02-09-2012, 02:17 AM   #21
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Smile The tea!!

I am going to the Women of Wisdom Conference on the 17-19. When I get back from Seattle on the 20th, why don't we set up that femme tea? I had wanted to known when scubadyke was available, since Hy wanted to come up and do a "panty raid" or something like that. lol

I am available the last Sat Feb. 25 weekend. How about the rest of you?

And, where shall we have this tea? Commercial Drive works for me, and there is more parking than downtown Vancouver.

Candice
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 10:03 AM   #22
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post
I am going to the Women of Wisdom Conference on the 17-19. When I get back from Seattle on the 20th, why don't we set up that femme tea? I had wanted to known when scubadyke was available, since Hy wanted to come up and do a "panty raid" or something like that. lol

And, where shall we have this tea? Commercial Drive works for me, and there is more parking than downtown Vancouver.

Candice
That looks like a great conference. I have read works by almost all of those women. I have heard about it before, and then it promptly fell outta my brain, cause it happens like that sometimes.

Have a great time Candice. I would be most interested in hearing about some of the highlights. Sorry I can't make it for tea.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 12:04 PM   #23
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chai~ View Post
The book I am reading is just one of those silly ones,_____ for dummies, so, It's Women Spirituality for dummies.

It has a log of info, and is an easy and quick read.

I am going to look into doing a retreat this year, I have never done one before!
I hope you do a silent retreat. I often have patients who complain of not being able to shut off their brains. Or not being able to relax. A monk I studied with once told me..."how do people know they will not like chanting for an hour if they have never tried it"... I try to apply that to all things to quiet my mind. I believed i was one of those who could never quiet my mind, what I didn't know, was that I wasn't really trying.

When I first started yoga, I had a helluva time staying in my body. I was ssssoooo used to being outside my body, I had no idea what it meant to be in my body. Disassociation was a way of life for me. And when I first heard... when your muscle is tight breathe into it. I was all like....wwwhhhaaaatttt... now I am all like...ooohh that hurts...oh wait (deep breath).

I won't at all criticize you for reading Dummies books. I have yet to find one that does not have some interesting tidbits of information and tips. Read on girl.... read on.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2012, 09:51 PM   #24
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Candice
I have a work thingie on the 25th from 1:30-3:30, but am available after that, or the Sunday. Don't know about everyone else...

I'm sorry I don't really know the Commercial Drive area well, but if we wanted to do an official fancy afternoon tea there's Shaktea on Main.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2012, 09:53 PM   #25
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Candice
Just pretend I'm not here...carry on **chuckling**

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2012, 01:42 AM   #26
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

Did this happen and I missed it?
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2012, 02:58 AM   #27
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

I was just thinking that.. it would be worth the drive to attend..

Central Alberta here..
Old 03-01-2012, 08:55 AM   #28
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

If it happened I missed it, too.

I'd organize something but know nothing about tea- if it's up to me we're all going to be throwing back pitchers of beer at the Fountainhead haha.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2012, 12:14 PM   #29
Silverseastar

How Do You Identify?:
femme, submissive, girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Singular

Silverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a Vancouverite too! Also would love to meet up with other butches and femmes to hang out.
Silverseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Silverseastar For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2012, 09:24 AM   #30
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

Currently in Alberta, but moving to BC in a few months.
I will have to get to know a whole new community there. It's scary moving all by yourself.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:24 PM   #31
canadianmusician

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him/He/His
Relationship Status:
Poly & D/s

canadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputation

Not butch, am FTM, but am very much in Vancouver and always looking for a good game of Scrabble, Cribbage, Spite n Malice, Monopoly...anything really
Old 04-30-2012, 01:29 PM   #32
canadianmusician

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him/He/His
Relationship Status:
Poly & D/s

canadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by laruss View Post
Currently in Alberta, but moving to BC in a few months.
I will have to get to know a whole new community there. It's scary moving all by yourself.
It is for sure! I did it. The good thing about Vancouver is the community here is so wide and diverse (I know some butches, though there are more transguys it seems). It's Vancouver....anything goes lol

Do you know what area you're looking in? The Lower Mainland is MASSIVE.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:16 PM   #33
Silverseastar

How Do You Identify?:
femme, submissive, girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Singular

Silverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Ryan seems we have some people in common! I love playing games of all sorts

I can't believe we haven't met yet.
Silverseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:24 PM   #34
Curley

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hey you lol

Curley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST Reputation

Hey everyone I just saw this thread Vancouver west end here
Curley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curley For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2012, 11:33 AM   #35
canadianmusician

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him/He/His
Relationship Status:
Poly & D/s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverseastar View Post
Hi Ryan seems we have some people in common! I love playing games of all sorts

I can't believe we haven't met yet.
LOL I was thinking "How does she know my name?" and then realized.....my signature line! Still workin' on my morning coffee.

If you'd like, shoot me a message and we can talk about setting up a game time
Old 05-02-2012, 09:06 PM   #36
tiggs

How Do You Identify?:
femme submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married and collared to Converse

12 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

tiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputation

Wow I never knew there were so many butches, femmes and trans here in the lower mainland!

Hey Candace my sweet girl ;o) Can't wait to see you this weekend! Gonna have to pull out the martini book, I'm just saying we have a spare room lol
Old 05-07-2012, 12:01 PM   #37
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I would have to be the lone Manitoba girl here right? LOL geez
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:22 PM   #38
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default You did a good job!!

Just found this post. Oh, sweet woman, you did an excellent job with those martinis!! I had such a fun night with you, Converse, and the rest. The food was scrumptious, the martinis were OH MY material, and hubby was charming as ever. Thanks so much for inviting me. I love you Tiggs. You are the best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggs View Post
Wow I never knew there were so many butches, femmes and trans here in the lower mainland!

Hey Candace my sweet girl ;o) Can't wait to see you this weekend! Gonna have to pull out the martini book, I'm just saying we have a spare room lol
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:42 AM   #39
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianmusician View Post
It is for sure! I did it. The good thing about Vancouver is the community here is so wide and diverse (I know some butches, though there are more transguys it seems). It's Vancouver....anything goes lol

Do you know what area you're looking in? The Lower Mainland is MASSIVE.
I have decided on Kelowna as the energy here seems to fit with my new life. I have left the corporate world to pursue my art and writing. I am in Kelowna this week scouting out the area and will be officially moved by the end of July.
Old 05-17-2012, 10:49 AM   #40
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

One day I wanna visit Vancouver

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote