Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > In The News

Old 01-04-2014, 08:25 AM   #41
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

I'm hearing the scrape of snow plows down on the street and there's a snow drift on my balcony. I'm wearing a sweater and down vest, UGGs and a knit hat, about to turn the heat back on. Yesterday the sun was so bright through my windows it made the apartment hot. Somehow it gets amplified in the process. I wish they would invent a window that functioned as a solar panel.
Old 01-04-2014, 08:54 AM   #42
pkrpower

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
single....pkrpower@aol.com

pkrpower is on a distinguished road
Default dont like snow

Tired of the snow already here in michigan...more on its way and the bitter temps...yikessssssss....need to find a femme to keep me warm
pkrpower is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pkrpower For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2014, 03:58 PM   #43
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
I'm hearing the scrape of snow plows down on the street and there's a snow drift on my balcony. I'm wearing a sweater and down vest, UGGs and a knit hat, about to turn the heat back on. Yesterday the sun was so bright through my windows it made the apartment hot. Somehow it gets amplified in the process. I wish they would invent a window that functioned as a solar panel.
Net-Zero building technology development is slowly becoming part of a reveloutionary way for buildings to become 'stand-alone' projects (generating their own power supply) thanks to innovative technological developments in engineering communities within the domain of industries committed to Sustainability.

Here's a link for you ~~>>> The Rise of Organic Solar PV

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 11:14 AM   #44
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I can't imagine the low temperatures some of you are dealing with. Poor things!

I've no experience below the lower teens.

Keep posting!
Thanks.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2014, 11:57 AM   #45
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Raining then suppose to turn to snow later. Then get down to 3 degrees tonight and even colder tomorrow night. That's unusually cold for around these parts.
Old 01-05-2014, 11:59 AM   #46
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrocell View Post
Raining then suppose to turn to snow later. Then get down to 3 degrees tonight and even colder tomorrow night. That's unusually cold for around these parts.
My sister lives in TN, she says it's bitter cold there lately. All I can say is with rain and colder temps you've got ICE ICE baby on the winding roads along those hills..
Old 01-05-2014, 12:08 PM   #47
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
My sister lives in TN, she says it's bitter cold there lately. All I can say is with rain and colder temps you've got ICE ICE baby on the winding roads along those hills..
She must live in east TN ,yeah there are a lot of winding roads in the hills there. Not quite as bad here in west TN we don't have the mountains here they have in the east. That being said ice is ice not good anytime lol.
Old 01-05-2014, 12:35 PM   #48
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrocell View Post
She must live in east TN ,yeah there are a lot of winding roads in the hills there. Not quite as bad here in west TN we don't have the mountains here they have in the east. That being said ice is ice not good anytime lol.
She lives near Bristol, upper Eastern TN. Yes lots of narrow winding roads. And Ice is horrible to try and drive on it becomes black ice where she lives and works.
Old 01-05-2014, 12:46 PM   #49
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
She lives near Bristol, upper Eastern TN. Yes lots of narrow winding roads. And Ice is horrible to try and drive on it becomes black ice where she lives and works.
I know where Bristol is been through there a few times in my travels.
Old 01-06-2014, 07:19 PM   #50
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

checking in with all our northern planeteers!! How you folks holding up , up there? I know it's a blizzard warning for some and others severe cold soooo cold it's like nothing seen since the Ice age! I pray for all of you to remain warm until this weather warms up and leaves.
Old 01-06-2014, 07:21 PM   #51
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

As long as the pipes don't burst, yes the faucets are open, we'll be fine. They are talking feet of snow, it will all be sideways and drifted by morning. I'm more worried about my hunny having to drive in this crap.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2014, 03:09 PM   #52
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Thought maybe it was time to give this thread a good bump, considering all of the crazy storms that are out there today!

Checking in from Kansas, we had pretty severe weather the last couple of days, but nothing too close to home hit. Tornado touchdowns were reported in smaller towns, though.

How are y'all holding up?
She was bored. She loved, had capacity to love, for love, to give and accept love. Only she tried twice and failed twice to find somebody not just strong enough to deserve it, earn it, match it, but even brave enough to accept it.”

~William Faulkner, The Town
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2014, 05:44 PM   #53
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

I thought maybe I'd give this thread a bump for those that are embracing another polar plunge into severe weather just before New Year's Eve.

Please, if you don't need to get out in this stuff.............DON"T. Think safety first and stay home .

Happy New Year's to all of you and please don't drink and drive.
Old 12-30-2014, 08:04 PM   #54
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Bwahahahaha typical day in the gaybrohood in these neck of the woods. It is now 20* windchill 15*, and it hasn't snowed since November.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 08:32 PM   #55
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation

Currently in Enid OK...and its not nice at all. Call back to Kansas neighbors stated its -2 wind chill of -19 with 2 inches of snow! Do I REALLY wanna go home?

Hmmm ...
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 10:02 PM   #56
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

At the moment it is 40* with a crisp wind blowing,it feels like 30* outside.My fur kids just made the fastest potty run ever,their fur was cold as ice when they came in,time to put another blanket on the bed for all of us.Folks please be careful in this kind of weather,those with asthma or copd are in serious danger in this kind of weather,dress warmly in layers if you have to go out.Tomorrow night is New Years eve,if you do go out to party please don't drink and drive or even be an a car with anyone who has been drinking,you all are important to someone
make there 2015 better by being hear to enjoy it.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 07:18 PM   #57
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Bumping for those of you here at the Planet that are in the wake of the winter storm that's coming. Please post here to keep us informed of your safety and warmth . I wish you well, warmth, and electricity, and preparedness.
Old 01-26-2015, 07:31 PM   #58
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Rhode Island checking in. it's been snowing since 10am this morning but the hard stuff has yet to hit. That is coming in 2-3 hours. Various reports have my area getting anywhere from 20 inches to 38 inches of snow between now and Wednesday morning.

Basically all of the snow we've been avoiding this winter is coming back around and hitting all at once.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2015, 06:18 AM   #59
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Calling all Planeteers that are in the winter storms path........check in please !
Old 01-27-2015, 07:01 AM   #60
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Check, check
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post: