Old 09-27-2019, 05:12 AM   #601
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool The Whistleblower

Ya know, I have always felt and thought that if you give someone enough rope, they will hang themselves. The Republicans have thought that they could get away with anything and everything, and noone would care or notice. Finally, their corrupt behaviour has become so outrageous... that they have finally been caught in doing something that is so simple for anyone to understand just how wrong it is. And, the most wonderfully intelligent Pelosi has been waiting patiently for Trump and Co. (and Giuliani and even Barr) to put their big smelly feet in their mouths and destroy themselves. I think this will be the beginning of the end for the Trump and those Republicans. Finally, impeachment is coming!! BIG GRIN...
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2019, 10:40 AM   #602
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by charley View Post
Ya know, I have always felt and thought that if you give someone enough rope, they will hang themselves. The Republicans have thought that they could get away with anything and everything, and noone would care or notice. Finally, their corrupt behaviour has become so outrageous... that they have finally been caught in doing something that is so simple for anyone to understand just how wrong it is. And, the most wonderfully intelligent Pelosi has been waiting patiently for Trump and Co. (and Giuliani and even Barr) to put their big smelly feet in their mouths and destroy themselves. I think this will be the beginning of the end for the Trump and those Republicans. Finally, impeachment is coming!! BIG GRIN...
Maybe, maybe not.

The outcome of this will be decided by what Trump says going forward, and what the American people will tolerate. What I mean, is if Trump will quit speaking, there is really no case for Impeachment. At this point, with no recordings of the conversations, he can get away with “he said, she said”, and what he feels was his intent.

THEN, we have to get a majority of the population (democrat and republican) to MAKE their representatives and senators vote for impeachment...because right now, they are too worried about losing their cushy jobs then they are about doing the right thing. Trump can be Impeached by the House, but the Senate majority is Republican...that is where the biggest roadblock lies, because like Clinton, if you get impeached in the House but not the Senate, you can continue in office, and even be re-elected.

Soooooo maybe, maybe not.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2019, 11:00 AM   #603
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

I love how FOX News keeps trying to make sure Joe Biden gets some mud on him, too. Like, "if you trash our guy, we're going to make sure your guy gets hurt, too, fair warning!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA like taking Biden out won't be a bonus to me, please proceed
Old 10-01-2019, 07:58 AM   #604
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
I love how FOX News keeps trying to make sure Joe Biden gets some mud on him, too. Like, "if you trash our guy, we're going to make sure your guy gets hurt, too, fair warning!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA like taking Biden out won't be a bonus to me, please proceed
Biden is almost as scary as Trump as a choice for me.

Every time is see Biden he says something utterly stupid, and grows more and more feeble looking everyday. I am not against older people, but after the age of 65-70 they should run a country? The stress, the energy needed?

I know I am far more conservative than your average Democrat, but the extreme left of Sanders and Warren also freak me out...we are on the edge of a financial collapse in this country, yet they are convinced that we can and should do much more “free stuff” for people unable or unwilling to get off of their lazy asses and work for what they get.

Omg, we are printing money like there is something backing it all up, the Fed is contemplating a NEGATIVE interest rate, and they want free Medicare and College for all?

Sorry for the rant...
Old 10-01-2019, 11:08 AM   #605
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation
Default Randomly

I don't want anything free. I am fine with paying more taxes, if that includes health care and education for all. Not free.

I don't believe this is about people too lazy to work. Its about systemic suppression and exploitation of the poor. Kind of like a feudal system.

We are only as strong as our weakest resident. And right now, with people in cages, we are pretty damn weak.

I will vote against Trump. Period.

I like Joe Biden, but do agree that he is losing weight and it makes him look feeble. I am a huge fan of Elizabeth Warren, but also like her being in the Senate. Bernie? Is consistent. Also fine with him. I am not sure yet who I will support in the primary.

I think if we make corporations and the rich pay taxes in the US, we can afford these things easily. No one child in the US should fall asleep hungry ever. EVER.

Great discussion! Love the different opinions!!
Old 10-01-2019, 12:23 PM   #606
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Member Photo Albums

Well, i’m NOT okay with paying more taxes so people get free Medicare and College. The middle class as a whole is not okay with paying more taxes so people get free Medicare and College.

Did you see the story...oh about a week ago where the DEMOCRATS on Wallstreet said they would withdraw all political funding if Warren is the Democratic candidate? The rich will play their tax games, the middle class will foot the bill; do you know that the middle class (if there is such a thing anymore), gets smaller and smaller everyday? There are more poor everyday...people who not only DON’T pay taxes, but get back tax credits aimed at the poor with children?

We are TRILLIONS and TRILLIONS in debt to countries like China, and we blithely go about living above our means (the country, not you) because we WANT, and by God the Government owes us?

You may not want anything for free, I may not want anything for free...but we support 66 MILLION Americans every day with food programs that put us deeper into debt, and that the MIDDLE class pays for because “oh we can’t let our people starve”.

This country has to wake up, get back to States making laws, and get rid the the bloated fat cats in Washington. But, it’s probably too late....

Oh, and as far as people in cages? They are here ILLEGALLY!! Send them all back across the boarder, hunt down the rest here with no legal right and send them back across, and then shoot everyone who tries it again. Poof, no more cages!

*** has no claim to being politically correct***
Old 10-01-2019, 10:00 PM   #607
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

One of the things I cherish about taking the time to observe and listen, at my own pace and not at the speed of Social Media (ie, Twitter, FB or any other media platform), is that it's possible to ascertain a better 'picture' of the 24/7 emotionally and intellectually taxing responsibility to make sure that our country does not succumb to the chaos driven climate ruining lunacy of the narcissist who occupies the WH and the cronies that person uses to further their agenda.

I am SOOOO impressed with Nancy Pelosi. Wow. I have stood in awe of her ability to not cave and to keep her self positioned accordingly as a stalwart person of integrity; a person who is not easily swept aside by the incessant toxic culture that is pervasive and threatens to destabilize the very existence of the democracy in this country. I can't think of any person who even comes close to her brand or style of leadership. I've often wanted to write a thank you letter to her for the way she has stood by The People and upheld tenets of Democracy, especially with wave after wave and assault after assault by the very person in the WH who does not even care about the well being of people who call America their home.

I read an article on CNN tonight. It was an analysis of sorts. Over 20 seats occupied by the GOP are up for election or re-election and if Democrats can occupy those seats and gain a few more, then the House and the Senate will be occupied and under the control of Democrats. No matter who is elected POTUS. To me, if Democrats maintain control of The House and then gain control of The Senate, then that is the 'light at the end of the tunnel', I think. I can see why Nancy Pelosi is very concerned about both The House of Representatives and gaining control of The Senate. I like her laser focus on this the most.

I am grateful tonight for the laser focus of Democrats who have been staying the course, during these very frightful times. They are the proverbial "Statue of Liberty" to me. They are the beacon of light, during the very dark oppressive political unrest our country is suffering through.

I'm grateful too, for the Obama era judges appointed to Federal Courts, who keep saying "NO" to those who would take away the rights of women, people of color, or members of minority groups who have little to no privilege or social representation in protective ways.

I long for the day when people adopt the principle of … "Do No Harm."

Hate cannot be privileged over kindness.

Was it not the 16th President Abraham Lincoln, who said that "It is a sin to be silent when it's your duty to protest?"

Here's to every single person who will not be silent. Here's to every person who demands Justice for All. Here's to every person who will actively work toward making our country "The Land of The Free".

Right now, America has never been more ugly.

In almost one year from now, I hope our country can once again be....

America, The Beautiful.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2019, 05:12 AM   #608
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

When it comes to "free" stuff like college and health care i am absolutely fine with paying more taxes.

As someone who watched my father's career become obsolete due to technology, and whose own career is constantly held up as an example of a job technology could do (it can't), i believe that more and more people are going to be automated out of their jobs. Retail is collapsing and trucking is on its way out, and those are massive swathes of the population. We are not going to have jobs for all of those people. This is the worst time in history to be talking about personal responsibility.

People whose jobs become obsolete should seek retraining, of course. But if they can't afford it, or simply are not smart enough, or get too depressed and demoralized to try, or get mad at the world and resolve to suck the government teat as revenge, should that be a literal death sentence?

When the safety net is thin, or has holes in it, and we leave those holes or make them bigger, what we are saying is that it is ok for some people to fall through and literally die of exposure, starvation, or lack of health care.

That might have been true in the pre-industrial era, but i think a country that produces billionaires should have enough of a safety net to ensure that every single person is at least minimally housed and fed, whether they deserve it or not. We don't have to keep them comfortably, but we do have to keep everyone alive, i think.

i do not care if people are lazy. Laziness should not get you cast out onto the street and left to starve, in this day and age-- in past eras, yes, sure, maybe everybody needed to pull their weight. But in a society where one guy (Jeff Bezos) can make $4,475,885 per hour i just don't see how we can accept people dying from insulin rationing or of exposure from sleeping under a bridge somewhere.

There is no morality under which one guy "deserves" to make $4,475,885 per hour and another guy "deserves" to starve on the street. No achievement gap that big can actually exist between two human persons. Bezos may be a superior human to some degree, but it is not possible that anyone at all can be that superior to anyone else.
Old 10-02-2019, 11:02 AM   #609
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,464 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Not as quick as we would like in this day of modern and fast technology......it all starts to tumble down. Sorry Donnie...we're coming for you.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2019, 12:32 PM   #610
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

*not reposting Ms. Tinkerbelly's post* But wanted to let you know I have reported it as hate speech.

I really tried not to say anything, but I don't want anyone to look at this thread and in any way think its okay to suggest human beings should be shot.

Old 10-02-2019, 12:52 PM   #611
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I guess I would rather see both the public and the candidates focus their conversation on how to fix situations rather than who to blame for them. There will be plenty of time to figure out who gets what once there’s anything to get. The United States is deeply in debt. The systems that we use for distributing benefits and entitlements to the people who need them is so broken that we likely waste more money on inefficiencies then we spend actually helping people. It’s my belief that we could do a lot more with the tax revenues already being collected if we would do the hard work of revamping our benefit distribution systems utilizing the tools that have been developed in this century. That of course, will depend on the Congress and Senate doing their respective jobs.

When it comes to folks volunteering themselves and others to pay higher taxes or other folks fighting hard to keep their incomes in their own pockets I think each case is different. A person paying something like 15 to 25% as their effective tax burden might well be willing to kick in a couple more percentage points. On the other hand, an individual already paying over 50% might be less willing to do so. Most people ultimately vote their wallet. People receiving benefits paid for by others are very likely to vote for more. The folks paying for them are less likely to do so.

I don’t like either extreme end of the stick and just wish there were more moderate choices.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2019, 01:08 PM   #612
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post
*not reposting Ms. Tinkerbelly's post* But wanted to let you know I have reported it as hate speech.

I really tried not to say anything, but I don't want anyone to look at this thread and in any way think its okay to suggest human beings should be shot.

It is of course your right to report as you wish.

I stand by my statement, although this may not have been the place to express an honest opinion. I’ll work on not saying everything that crosses my mind.

Have a nice day.
Old 10-02-2019, 01:44 PM   #613
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default when Melania leaves ~

Donald sings to Melania
Old 10-02-2019, 02:20 PM   #614
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Angry 😐

Zero days WITHOUT White nonsense

#nohoodsrequired

#imaproudborderjumper
#fuckyou
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2019, 02:28 PM   #615
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Default I said what I said

You can't call me a parasite cause your kid can't get a job, you can erase your volatile verbiage but we see you

I've ZERO academic education, yet I managed to steal the jobs of poor White folk.

Maybe it's your daughter's issues and not ours
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2019, 03:59 PM   #616
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Folks-

Most of you do really well expressing your point of view without resorting to racism, racist name-calling, or generally gross Fuckery. I appreciate that with my whole heart, really I do.

My heart can’t take seeing anti-immigrant speech or open racism on these forums so I’m dismissing anyone who calls immigrants “parasites” from this space.

Immigrants are human beings.

Period.

Thanks,

Angie.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2019, 03:59 PM   #617
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Thumbs down What the..

Folks..

Y'all really need to take a step back and view or at least attempt to view the trauma words like this cause BIPOC people's..

To come in here and disregard any Latinos/Hispanic people and their families is disconcerting and traumatizing.

Look around this vast network and think how safe queers who aren't undocumented feel, or immigrants..

You create an unsafe environment for us, but that's typically how systematic oppression goes.

Way to go, way to create a "safe queer space "

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2019, 04:11 PM   #618
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Medusa and Lady Snow
Old 10-11-2019, 07:59 PM   #619
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Former US ambassador to Ukraine Maria Yovanovitch

This woman, former American ambassador, Maria Yovanovitch, testified today, in what seems like a situation wherein people of integrity (such as her) were removed from positions of integrity and an anti-corruption stance so that corrupt people would replace them so as to further the personal interests of people in power. Giuliani's buds have been arrested for fraud. Of Giuliani, Yovanovitch "speculated that his cronies wanted her gone to make it easier to fatten their bank accounts with her anti-corruption efforts out of the way." Can't wait until Giuliani gets arrested as well (lol). (NY Post)

It all seems like some weird story out of a Mafia-esque criminal gang thriller movie. But even the Mafia were never that stupid! Can't wait til the movie comes out (lol). It will all be about 'following the money'...

Along with 3 court cases going against Trump today: immigration, the wall, as well as financial statements, the impeachment enquiry is going along very nicely and gaining momentum
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2019, 10:46 AM   #620
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

we have over 200 bills pending in the Senate. I am hoping fervently that somehow we win majority in the Senate and keep our majority in House...and have a new president that respects the office and the law.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:

Tags
2020, election