Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 01-22-2017, 12:40 AM   #961
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Monte is currently on a hunger strike, picking at his wet food and refusing anything but handfuls of Temptations cat treats which I'm slowly weaning him off of.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2017, 10:35 AM   #962
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,369 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Baby wants to explore the garage in the middle of the night. So she stands by the door to the garage and yowls. Most of the time, I am too deeply asleep to hear (I assume), but sometimes I am not, and, foolishly, I oblige her. I can't wait to get that doggy door installed so she can come and go at will. Also so I can move the litter out there. Why, I wonder, is the garage only intetesting at night?
Old 01-22-2017, 11:37 AM   #963
Brisa

How Do You Identify?:
Female

Brisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST Reputation
Default Brisa

My kitty looks like she's up to no good...lol we'll see.
Brisa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brisa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2017, 01:46 PM   #964
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Two of my cats have habits of hanging out in the shower and in the bathroom in general. But not usually together. I went to go in there this morning and the door was 3/4 of the way shut. I was like, hmmm, because my daughter was still in bed and there's just me left so... slowly opened the door and they were playing hide and seek in there. One hiding in the shower and the other about to pounce on him.

The dog managed to track mud in the house even after I wiped his paws off when he came in from playing outside.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2017, 08:31 PM   #965
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,371 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My boxer Yoda NEVER comes in my room. He rarely has in the year and a half he's been with me.

Last night a small thunderstorm came up. I heard the first clap of thunder and before it was over my bedroom door was being pushed open very swiftly.

He came to my side of the bed and just let me pet him. That seemed enough, but he put his paws on the bed. I couldn't convince him to get on the bed...but I put a dog bed down on the floor next to me. I don't know how long he stayed there; he was gone when I woke up.

I love that he's a big dog but still my baby <3
Old 01-23-2017, 08:41 PM   #966
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

SHIT ON THE PORCH! I have since unfriended them both,
(2 former pet chickens)

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2017, 06:57 PM   #967
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,015 Times in 5,084 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Diva Kitty is fascinated by the window I've been leaving open at night. The temperature has been perfect for sleeping. (It has a screen on it.) I don't think she's ever had a night-time window open to sit in front of before. It's also on a really high side of the house, so I think she really likes being up so high.

Tiny Dog is getting white fur around her feet. She's had it on her chin and under her nose for awhile now. It's really cute.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2017, 07:20 PM   #968
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

The baby kitty was excited when I got home and wanted to play catch right away.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2017, 08:35 PM   #969
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Today I took Arya, (the dog I found in a parking lot and found her owner a week later....only to find he can't have her where he's living...so my neighbor and I share custody of her..)for a hike with my 3 other dogs.

Fortunately, I have a nice spot that is infrequently frequented and I can let them off the leash. (All but Bitsy. She's a wild one).

So...we're going up the mountain and Arya suddenly darts off the path up the hillside into some brush. Yoda looked after her completely incredulous. I could read his thoughts just by looking at him. He had NO IDEA this whole time that you could go somewhere besides the trail. He paused for a good ten seconds and then quickly followed her.

Yoda has been iffy about Arya because she's bigger than him. But this hike opened a new door. Before long the two were walking side by side exploring together <3

Jacques got very frisky along the way. BIG difference from yesterday when I had to carry him down a (albeit bigger) mountain. I need to realize my little lamb is old. He'll be 12 in April.

As an addendum.. Arya is 11...
And she left ALL of us in the dust today. Atta girl
Old 01-26-2017, 12:25 PM   #970
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

Lately the baby kitty wants to play and play. Last night we played catch for an hour.

She loves to play with her Nurff football and "her baby" a small stuffed animal. She makes me laugh and laugh. Silly kitty.

The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2017, 06:01 PM   #971
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Couple weeks ago I went to find me an older cat to adopt. I've not had any pets for a while. Well, I got a little carried away and came home with two older brothers (couldn't split them) and then a another from a different litter. Yeah... I know... I know... seriously?! lol

Everyone's pretty well settled in so there will be some amusing tails ... or tales... soon.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2017, 12:09 PM   #972
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

There is a new baby kitty at the ranch. I found her today at Petsmart she came from Paws. She is one year old, black and white short hair with a cute pink nose, and very sweet.

The two kitties have not met yet but I am sure that they will have a blast together.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2017, 01:28 PM   #973
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

One of my new beasts need a name. I don't name my pets right off. Usually a name comes to me within a couple of weeks. But a name for this guy aludes me.

His (temp) names are... Pest... Pesty... Fucker... Fuckery... and occasionally, when he's being a lil sweet... Punk.

He's a lil terror to the other two cats. He's playful but too rough and doesn't stop when they've clearly had enough. And he's a lil shit with me too sometimes! But... when he's tired out... he's the sweetest angel! He'll come lay in my chest, purr like an F16, massage my throat with his claws, suck on my earlobe and go to sleep. It's pretty clear he was taken from his mom and litter mates too soon. Iol

That of course is the short list of his behaviors. I'm thinking MAYBE he's so contradictory (sp) because he's teething. I've just never had a pet go so long without a name coming to mind.

The other two have been dubbed... Chewy because he's the color of Chewbacca and he's the biggest and mellowest of the three. Then we have Grover which started out as Rover because he'll keeping crying till I throw a certain ping pong ball for him, he loves to fetch and he.loves to have his belly rubbed. Clearly a dog in a former life!

Anyway... anyone else ever have a punkish type cat? Names??
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2017, 01:49 PM   #974
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
One of my new beasts need a name. I don't name my pets right off. Usually a name comes to me within a couple of weeks. But a name for this guy aludes me.

His (temp) names are... Pest... Pesty... Fucker... Fuckery... and occasionally, when he's being a lil sweet... Punk.

He's a lil terror to the other two cats. He's playful but too rough and doesn't stop when they've clearly had enough. And he's a lil shit with me too sometimes! But... when he's tired out... he's the sweetest angel! He'll come lay in my chest, purr like an F16, massage my throat with his claws, suck on my earlobe and go to sleep. It's pretty clear he was taken from his mom and litter mates too soon. Iol

That of course is the short list of his behaviors. I'm thinking MAYBE he's so contradictory (sp) because he's teething. I've just never had a pet go so long without a name coming to mind.

The other two have been dubbed... Chewy because he's the color of Chewbacca and he's the biggest and mellowest of the three. Then we have Grover which started out as Rover because he'll keeping crying till I throw a certain ping pong ball for him, he loves to fetch and he.loves to have his belly rubbed. Clearly a dog in a former life!

Anyway... anyone else ever have a punkish type cat? Names??
I like Grover!

Near.....far. Near....far.

lol

Well, what are his markings? Sometimes I've named pets for their markings. I had one cat that was black and white splotched but he had a perfectly formed upside down exclamation point on his nose so I named him Picasso. He was one of my favorites; a big ole love bug. His sister, Tigger, was so named because she was a tortie and her face was split exactly down the middle and had a tiger's markings on one side.

There was one cat I had that took a bit of time for his name to come and then there were several adaptions so it wound up, a few months later, being something completely different. He was completely black and we started with Wolfgang and called him Wolfy and then it somehow found it's way to Nadir by way of Wolfinator and then Nadir. Seeing as how he was black and one of the definitions is in relation to a low point on a celestial sphere, that sounded fairly accurate. He was a strange one but I think it had more to do with his birth. He was the last one out, Oreo was exhausted and had had enough, so she stood up and turned around and wacked his back end, which was hanging out, against the giant floor speakers we had in the living room. I tried to get her to settle down but she kept turning back and forth and knocking him around until he finally slid out.

We had another bunch of siblings also and they were completely identical...all grey tabbies. We had to color code their collars until we learned their personalities and named them.

The runt became Zona (short for Arizona) because we'd loved our visit there and a small baby deserved a big name, the one male was so chill we really had no choice but to name him Zen, one of the girls had a bit of narcolepsy but loved to karate kick everyone and so we named her Nikita, the Narcoleptic Kitty, but we had a similar problem as you with the last girl.

She was sweet but kind of middle the road; not too rabblerousing and not too relaxed. We struggled with naming her and were getting a bit frustrated with it all and we were talking about how patience was a virtue and then, BAM. Her name became Virtue. She also liked to suckle earlobes and would wedge herself between our shoulder and jaw and just sit there in ball for hours if we'd let her. She also had an inclination for suckling fingers too. Same litter and she was the only one of the siblings that had that fetish.

Of course, I prefer to go outside of the box when naming my pets and you may veer more traditional.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2017, 07:29 PM   #975
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,015 Times in 5,084 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Diva Kitty got a mouthful of Vaseline today. She's been having hairball issues. Poor kitty! I know it makes her miserable to hack-hack-hack over and over. She's not fond of Vaseline either, but she clearly doesn't believe me when I tell her it will make her feel better.

Tiny Dog kept a wary distance, even though I assured her the Vaseline was not for her.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2017, 08:56 PM   #976
Buckaroo

How Do You Identify?:
queer dyke butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,172 Times in 425 Posts
Buckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST Reputation

I caught my dog tearing up pictures of Trump!!! Nevermind the fact i leave them laying about for her to do that.! Gives me a tiny bit of satisfaction
Buckaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Buckaroo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2017, 05:15 PM   #977
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Diva Kitty got a mouthful of Vaseline today. She's been having hairball issues. Poor kitty! I know it makes her miserable to hack-hack-hack over and over. She's not fond of Vaseline either, but she clearly doesn't believe me when I tell her it will make her feel better.

Tiny Dog kept a wary distance, even though I assured her the Vaseline was not for her.
They make treats that will help you with her hairballs. I used to have a couple of long-haired Persian mixes and had that problem too.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2017, 06:25 PM   #978
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Kitty Eleanor is very curious about small places...I always say she is looking for a place to have imaginary kittens. (She's spayed)

So today I was putting laundry away and she got on the dresser to peek into it. Later I went in again and she was cuddled up in the drawer. It was too cute for words....
Old 01-29-2017, 06:50 PM   #979
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

The new kitten had fun running and playing today. The baby kitty is sulking a little because of the kitten. It will be okay when a new feline comes into the pride there is always a period of adjustment.
Old 01-29-2017, 07:52 PM   #980
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,428 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Okay, we have recently acquired another customer's pet because they were struggling to care for her. They are an elderly couple and it was just becoming too much for them. She is a 27 year old Blue and Gold Macaw named Willow. We know, we know, believe me! This morning as Bevi drove up the driveway, the dogs gave Bevi their usual four dog barky salute/window greeting. I was in a different room and what do I hear from Willow but a loud, "Knock it off!". A minute passes and of course the dogs continue barking because Bevi is still not through the door yet. Now comes another loud admonishment, "Knock it off!!". The barking continues and Willow, at her little parrot brain wit's end, screams, "Shut up!!" Rude I know, but I couldn't help but laugh.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets