Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 07-25-2013, 05:37 AM   #161
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,916 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Yesterday my pup wanted to be near me so much that she tried to push her head thru the wire fence along side of back yard (I was next door in neighbors yard. Granted, as a tiny (runt) puppy she could fit thru said fencing.) It was so endearing. Love.

At the moment she is resting her head on my chest... her morning routine after she has eaten. Prior to eating it is a big mush-as-close-as-possible-to-my-face-fest -- which has everything to do with her getting food and little or nothing to do with love. Still, I Love.

Lately her most adorable new habit is to "shake out" her ears when she is on the verge of doing anything "important" i.e. eat or go on walk. Like her ears need rearranging or something? Love.

Never fails to bring joy to my day. Love.
Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2013, 05:45 PM   #162
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro View Post
Yesterday my pup wanted to be near me so much that she tried to push her head thru the wire fence along side of back yard (I was next door in neighbors yard. Granted, as a tiny (runt) puppy she could fit thru said fencing.) It was so endearing. Love.

At the moment she is resting her head on my chest... her morning routine after she has eaten. Prior to eating it is a big mush-as-close-as-possible-to-my-face-fest -- which has everything to do with her getting food and little or nothing to do with love. Still, I Love.

Lately her most adorable new habit is to "shake out" her ears when she is on the verge of doing anything "important" i.e. eat or go on walk. Like her ears need rearranging or something? Love.

Never fails to bring joy to my day. Love.
A puppy? How about posting a pic of her in the gallery?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2013, 06:44 PM   #163
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

nothing it is to hot to move around.i am guessing she is melted onto the patio for now...
sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2013, 07:15 PM   #164
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Kitty toy

Okay, last night after midnight I pulled down the bed covers and right in the spot where I sleep I saw my kitty's favorite toy mouse. I know that it was not there when I made the bed so she must have crawled under the covers to leave a gift for her daddy. Such a sweet kitty .
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2013, 07:56 PM   #165
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Ms gave them baths and She washed all their bedding. They are always reluctant but once it is all over and they are dry, they are grateful! They are both passed out and relaxed now. They smell good.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:28 PM   #166
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Kevin and Kelly came in and napped with me this afternoon. They are so sweet - and can always sense when I am hurting. Both arranged their faces close to mine without touching me. Yes, I love them. More than anything!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2013, 08:55 PM   #167
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Just discovered that the big dogs vigil at the bedroom door when I nap. I slept for 5 hours, and they did not once leave my side. Evidenced by their run into the backyard, please note the doggie door is always open.

I feel calmer knowing they are on guard so I can rest.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2013, 02:23 PM   #168
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

The pets...

Chessie will be getting a bath, Glen Garriff will be getting a lion cut, and Obi will be getting a shave & a haircut.

The rest of the kids will be lounging in various somewhat sunlit areas and looking as if life could not possibly be any better. They are likely to pepper this behavior with demands for dinner and petting/headbutting sessions...

Up until recently, Chessie has been having repeated sessions of diarrhea, but I think the vet and I are on track for hopefully keeping this at bay. Poor ox-sized dog just has the most sensitive intestines in the world...

His poop issues, have caused me to do get ready to do something I've been wanting to do for a long time (he destroyed the carpet in his room), so I will be tearing up the carpet in his room, and replacing it with paper bag flooring. I'm really excited about starting that project!

My elderly kitty, Zeus, has had a skin infection that is slowly starting to heal, but not before he lost most of the hair around his nose and eyes ...But he's taking it in stride, and hasn't complained at all.

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2013, 04:23 PM   #169
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

we have a new baby a kitten Piper she is a trip i thing our dog
phoebe has been teaching her Piper likes to give you kisses she licks your whole face just like 'phoebe
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2013, 04:50 PM   #170
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Mdm Elderly is passed out on her cushion after a strenuous start to the day - outside to do her bizniz and then breakfast. No idea where HRH The Howler is. Hopefully the female street cat is still outside waiting for her breakfast (healing nicely from her spaying) and that her boyfriend has turned up.

Boyfriend has the most beautiful eyelined green eyes. He's slowing getting used to me but I haven't been able to touch him yet. Hopefully it will happen. Want to take him to the vet as well.

A very pretty fawn triangle head Siamese mix was around for a couple of days but I think it's been chased off by the street cats I'm feeding. A shame. Beautiful looking cat.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2013, 06:02 PM   #171
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Recently we have had a yough black cat hanging around the neighborhood,it has started staying on my carport a lot wich drives my pups nutz.I keep fresh water out for strays in a shady part of the frount yard food as well,I just hate sto see then go with out food.A couple of months ago I rescued three kittens that showed up,they were fairly tame so I think someone handled them at some point,my college age neighbor took all of them in for keeps..they are so spoiled already,I saw them yesterday and they looked great.Wish I could have cats but my dogs wouldnt deal with that very well plus the poor thing wouldnt have a chanch at all.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2013, 07:00 PM   #172
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

We have a new baby kitten, 8 weeks old, and we named him Webster. He was born with some special qualities.....he's disabled, just like us! He only has 2 paws. On his other legs he just has partially formed stumps. He has a couple of pads that tried to develop, but that's about it. He also has a very short crooked tail, only about 2" long. And he is much smaller than other kittens; but he is growing fast! He's the cutest little guy, a mix of tabby, Siamese, and Manx. He has now figured out how to climb up the cat trees and it's just too freakin' adorable! He has no idea that he is any different from any other cat. It's so sweet to see him curled up in Daddy's arms.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:28 PM   #173
PoeticSilence

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged

PoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST Reputation

Of all of my "pets" only my Afrikan Greys actually tell me good morning. I love it as much as I do the loving head-bumps I get from the kittens.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:52 PM   #174
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Obi is at the vet, with an upset tummy and loose caboose...Chessie is next to me on his toddler bed expressing his boredom in Chessie talk...Zeus is pissed because I won't let him sit on top of the desk in front of the screen and is currently skulking around under the bed...The other four boys (kitties) are lounging in front of the windows in the living room enjoying some daylight...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2013, 02:53 PM   #175
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Sally watches TV with me. This was a few nights ago when we watched the last few episodes of LOST. I tried to get a shot of her enjoying Hemlock Grove with me last night, but my movement distracted her from her programs.

Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2013, 04:33 PM   #176
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

My youngest little Bits has been hanging out oustside a lot,its in the high 90's and she loves laying out in the sun,she was on her back wigggling and injoying it all.My older fur kid Rowdy is looking out the glass patio door at her like "kid u r nutz I am in the a.c..I won't let either of them stay out in the heet for long cause the heet index says 101*
I was preping things to make gumbo a while ago so both of them were hanging out behind me waitinf for me to give them some meat scraps wich they always get a fue paices,theyare real good about waiting then not bothering the other one if one finishes first.At the moment both are passed out on theire beds sleeping.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2013, 06:18 PM   #177
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation
Default Caught her!

Sally really enjoyed the last episode of Hemlock Grove

Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2013, 10:07 AM   #178
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Obi has an overgrowth of bacteria in his intestines, a totally different kind then Chessie has been having. It is still a mystery what these boys are getting into. So, Chessie and Obi are both on Metronidazole and FortiFlora, but for now, my carpet is safer. I may have to go without carpet if this shit (literally) keeps up.

Since Chessie has arrived in my home, there have only been two occasions that he has let me sleep in (2 hours extra, taking the usual 5 hours that I'm allowed without potty breaks to 7 hours), today was one of them, and I am grateful.

I do love my furry boys, with all my heart. All 7 of them (2 dogs, 5 cats).
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2013, 10:14 AM   #179
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Snuggled with me this morning, barked, ran around like crazies and now one is sleeping on my leg, the other on my stomach and one on the floor.

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2013, 11:17 PM   #180
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Smudge decided it was good fun to bolt out of the front door and run into the street! He laughed and laughed while Justin and I ran after him like crazy fools! Thank goodness we caught his darty little ass! Scary moment!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets