Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 07-25-2018, 12:45 PM   #7201
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

clay, did yours ever go in the mail? I'll update the list if you did and also want to be on the lookout for it.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2018, 01:43 PM   #7202
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
clay, did yours ever go in the mail? I'll update the list if you did and also want to be on the lookout for it.
Hey, no, unfortunately I will not be able to send until the 3rd...sorry, I had every intention of being earlier. The copies & mermaid are all done, just waiting on those $$...
Old 07-25-2018, 09:00 PM   #7203
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Hey, no, unfortunately I will not be able to send until the 3rd...sorry, I had every intention of being earlier. The copies & mermaid are all done, just waiting on those $$...
No worries, you still have time! I was just checking in.

My Patreon

My Website
Old 07-27-2018, 10:00 AM   #7204
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

I have great news my fellow artsy friends-- I got the art grANt I applied for!!!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2018, 10:13 AM   #7205
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I have great news my fellow artsy friends-- I got the art grANt I applied for!!!
I knew you would! Congratulations, CCB! You must/should be so proud of YOU! Hugs you...GOOD job!
Old 07-27-2018, 08:29 PM   #7206
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
We have until the 25th, so you will still be early.

Quote:
Is it significant that the AN are capitalized?

And...…….CONGRATS!!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2018, 09:05 PM   #7207
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
We have until the 25th, so you will still be early.

Is it significant that the AN are capitalized?

And...…….CONGRATS!!!!
No significance except my bad typing.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2018, 09:07 PM   #7208
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
No significance except my bad typing.
I didn't know if it was code for something. Either way, that's great news! About your grant AND the case worker being nicer now (from other thread).

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2018, 03:21 PM   #7209
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

For those of you who are always up for catching a new craft show, let me introduce Making It.

It's hosted by Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman. They're pretty punny.

It's craftastic.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2018, 03:40 PM   #7210
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
For those of you who are always up for catching a new craft show, let me introduce Making It.

It's hosted by Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman. They're pretty punny.

It's craftastic.

Gemme, I watched its premiere last night, after waiting for it for a month or so. It IS really good!!! I plan on following the series. Yes, Amy & Nick ARE so funny!!
Old 08-06-2018, 01:23 PM   #7211
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

I haven't checked out Making It, but I will!

I just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing! We've got a bit less than three weeks to get these in my hands! Anyone? Anyone? I am hoping the silence means everything is going smoothly and you are working away like little elves on your projects!

Please let me know if you send you project out here in this thread, also if you need my address PM me. I assumed hopefully correctly that most of you have it already.

My Patreon

My Website
Old 08-06-2018, 03:46 PM   #7212
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I haven't checked out Making It, but I will!

I just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing! We've got a bit less than three weeks to get these in my hands! Anyone? Anyone? I am hoping the silence means everything is going smoothly and you are working away like little elves on your projects!

Please let me know if you send you project out here in this thread, also if you need my address PM me. I assumed hopefully correctly that most of you have it already.
Aiming to mail mine either tomorrow OR Wednesday. I have THREE appointments Wednesday, and am going right by post office, so will aim for then. I will let you know for sure, CCB!
Old 08-06-2018, 09:07 PM   #7213
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I'm going to be coming in under the wire again but it will be in your happy lil hands before I get put on the naughty list.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2018, 10:07 PM   #7214
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Aiming to mail mine either tomorrow OR Wednesday. I have THREE appointments Wednesday, and am going right by post office, so will aim for then. I will let you know for sure, CCB!
Ok, just let me know either way.

Quote:
I'm going to be coming in under the wire again but it will be in your happy lil hands before I get put on the naughty list.
I have every faith you will git 'er done!!!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2018, 06:49 PM   #7215
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default Now hear this! :)

MY hot packet of mermaid arts has left the building, CCB! Expect arrival ON or BY Saturday, the 12th!!!

Thanks, CCB for a truly fun & incredible project!! I really loved this one, and would like to follow suit on future projects, maybe "dolphin".......
Old 08-08-2018, 07:40 PM   #7216
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
MY hot packet of mermaid arts has left the building, CCB! Expect arrival ON or BY Saturday, the 12th!!!

Thanks, CCB for a truly fun & incredible project!! I really loved this one, and would like to follow suit on future projects, maybe "dolphin".......
Awesome!! I will keep my eye out for it.

And you're more than welcome about the project. It's been incredibly fun for me too and I can't wait to wrangle it!!!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2018, 10:22 PM   #7217
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Art & Painting

That's cool that it's getting closer to the end of our group's summer Mermaid painting project and that you're mermaid is on the way to CCB, Clay. Yay!

I've been busy renewing my love for small painting projects.

I credit CCB's latest art project for inspiring me!

I went by Michael's craft store, and picked up various types of paints, picked up more unusual nifty embellishment type goodies (sparkly gems, sea shells, starfish, and Swarovski Crystals, etc), and unusual painting boards (gesso, pine cuts, wood grain type cuts of boards) and I painted an colorful Rooster, only she's a girl Rooster (!) -- She's got metallic blue tail feathers, neon metallic fringy feathers across her back, dark brown body, and an mixture of metallic colors of feathers around her neck, and huge oversized glasses with Red Swarovski Crystals for her eyes -- she's terribly CUTE! -- for my BFF (sister-in-law's) mother. She LOVES Roosters! She turns 80 years old, this weekend. And, she loved it, when my BFF gave it to her today!

I painted an Idaho Mountain Blue Bird, representing my mother because my mother has Idaho plates with the Blue Bird on it and her pet name is "Momma Bird." Under the female Blue Bird is six eggs, which represent all of us siblings. I gave the Blue Bird Swarovski Crystals in Red, Pink and Teal crystals which represent the crown (for my mother). I mailed it off to her today, so she'll get it this Saturday, but will most likely pick it up on Monday. My mother turned 79, early in July. So there's only a years difference in age between my mother and my BFFs mother.

Right now, I'm working on an Christmas painting project for my BFF and her husband. They've been married for over 39 years. Her husband is 74, my Bff and I are nearly the same age (59). But my BFF saw the Mermaid I made for the person in our group project and loved it, so I am painting and special edition for them. My BFF is the Mermaid and her husband is and Octopus. The Mermaid will be floating in the sea to the left of the painting and the Octopus will be on the right side of the painting, with several of his tentacles reaching out and wrapping around the Mermaid. I laid the base paint tonight, will paint the Mermaid tomorrow, and paint the Octopus on Saturday, then add the extra sea shells and embellishments on Sunday. By Monday the painting should be dry (finished). It's on an nice long cut of pine board (oblong) and I bought metal hangers to make it easy for them to mount up on the wall space above their walk-in closet. It's coming together nicely.

After I return home from babysitting the pets and housesitting, next week, I'm going to paint two other special projects, which will be created upon two separate cuts of pine - oval in shape - and it's like a sample cut of an small diameter pine tree. The bark encases the cut of pine. I won't reveal at this time what either painting will be, but I'm gathering ideas, based on certain things either person I'm creating each painting for will like.

I hope everyone is enjoying the last of summer in August and I know there will be lots of excitement over Labor Day weekend, for some of you in our group, but I hope all of you have a wonderful rest of the summer and that festivities over Labor Day weekend will be exciting and full of Joy!!!

--K.

Last edited by Kätzchen; 08-09-2018 at 10:31 PM.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2018, 10:31 AM   #7218
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default HOUSTON, we have touchdown!

According to the USPS tracking, my package was delivered to your mailbox @ 1158AM this morning!, CCB! Yay!
Old 08-11-2018, 03:21 PM   #7219
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Default Got it, clay!!!

1) CCB - finished
2) clay -received
3) nanners
4) Kätzchen - received
5) Gemme
6) nycfem -received

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2018, 05:33 PM   #7220
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

clay did beautiful work, btw!!!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types