Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 02-21-2023, 08:05 PM   #1921
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Squirrels, black walnuts and Sasha...

Warmer weather has brought a flurry of all three...

Squirrels have found their hidden stash/es of buried black walnuts from last fall. The freshly dug holes in my yard are proof.

Sasha who is part Lab/Golden Retriever has the eye sight and sniffer nose, was on yard guard duty. Today she was non-stop: Watch! Drop! Dig! Patrol! She ate at least 3 black walnuts (that I know of)

Gotta Love Em'
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2023, 11:32 PM   #1922
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,108 Times in 5,115 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Brittany made her first escape attempt with me today.

I opened the kitchen door, and I was blocking it with my chair, but she scooted around it. I have done this blocking maneuver before and she couldn't get out, not even to bite food delivery people or religious proselytizers. Usually she just stands behind my chair and barks. But today she went for it.

She knew she was being annoying. She went to the middle of the carport, about 10 feet away from me, and started sniffing the air. I couldn't get to her fast enough, and she moved another 10 feet away. I guess the fresh spring air got to her, and soon she took off for the back yard.

I didn't get her back until I saw her down the street and I got in my car to go see if I could tempt her with treats. As soon as I started backing down the driveway, she came back to see what I was doing, and she very calmly let me put the lead on her.

I was a basket case for about 20 minutes. She and I have some training to do.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2023, 01:19 AM   #1923
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2023, 07:44 PM   #1924
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,605 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I finally have pet chickens again! Emerald, pizza, grandma, cookie, Joey, Jennifer, and Felix. All hens. (My grand daughters named some) today they laid an egg a piece. I’ve only had them a couple days and they’re already laying consistently! I am so proud of them! Sunday, I’m having some friends over and we’re putting up extra fencing, and we are adding an automatic door opener. It’s on a timer, so it will open at a certain time each day and close at a certain time each day. I have caught my husband standing outside, talking to them already! Lol. He felt he wouldn’t get attached, but I see, that’s not the case!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2023, 09:13 PM   #1925
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Gracie has finally settled down some and is sleeping. It's been a really hard day for us both.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2023, 01:04 AM   #1926
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Monte was oh so Magnificent today and let me check his nails. I'm not sure what upset him last time I had them clipped at the vets but ever after he fought like crazy when I did them at home. So I took him to a place where all they do is trim nails, cats, dogs, rabbits, reptiles and more. They have little trailers set up in parking lots in different locations each open certain hours, on different days of the week. So there's always some place to have them done but depending on the day you might have to travel a bit if you can't wait. Oh except for Sabbath, they're closed at all locations on Sabbath. Anyhow it's very affordable and saves a struggle plus now he's calmly letting me examine his paws, hold them a bit again. Not like he used to but I'm sure that will come with time given how much progress has already been made. This time I also had them filed and his ears cleaned too. He was a champ. So today a little bit of examination. I'm making it a habit to check his paws a couple times a day not to clip or trim but just to get him used to and comfortable with having his paws handled again by making a routine of it. He can now paw and knead his blankets again, to his hearts content, without sticking.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2023, 01:28 AM   #1927
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Poor Brittany had to stay in her crate for seven hours today. I had lots of errands to run with the boi, in rush hour traffic. When I got home Brittany was so happy she had zoomies up and down the stairs. We played an extra long time tonight, and she got lots of pets and loves and treats. Tomorrow morning we get to go for a car ride! (No place bad, just to the grocery store for a pickup and I'm sure there will be a visit to a drive-thru for a treat!)

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2023, 05:20 PM   #1928
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sasha says: "There are rabbits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrainbow View Post
Warmer weather has brought a flurry of all three...

Squirrels have found their hidden stash/es of buried black walnuts from last fall. The freshly dug holes in my yard are proof.

Sasha who is part Lab/Golden Retriever has the eye sight and sniffer nose, was on yard guard duty. Today she was non-stop: Watch! Drop! Dig! Patrol! She ate at least 3 black walnuts (that I know of)

Gotta Love Em'
Today was : Lets find the baby-bunny nest!
Today was : Lets try to divert attention of the baby-bunny nest!
Today was : Lets try , lets try and again let's try!
Today was : Ring Around the Rosy of the baby-bunny nest located and dug up by Ms Sasha -

Today was learning that not all furry critters are lovable, nor a source of food or a squeaky new toy. Today was a trip to the veterinary clinic for bunny-bite stitches on the nose for Ms Sasha-and a trip to the adult beverage store for me!

TGIF folks!

Ks-
The Following User Says Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2023, 03:11 AM   #1929
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Brittany had lots of fun with one of my dirty socks today (yuck) before I discovered her. I made her a giant knot out of a kitchen towel with treats tucked inside. It took her about 30 minutes to get it all undone. Right now she is snoring peacefully. It's kind of a comforting sound.

- Prince
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2023, 10:18 PM   #1930
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,605 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

My new hens got out of the fence today and decided to take a stroll down the road! A neighbor stopped and knocked at our door to let me know the girls had gone wild, lol. I had recently fallen in the driveway, gave myself a blackeye. I was pretty sore all over. I knew I wouldn’t be able to catch them on my own so I brought my Moondoggy out to help me. Now Moon is a cross between a Maremma, which is like a great Pyrenees, and an English Shepherd, which is like a border collie. Livestock guard dog cross with a herding dog. Moondoggy knows she’s not allowed out of our yard but I pointed to the girls and said go get them, and wouldn’t you know I witnessed her run down the street and circle around them and bring them back to our yard and right into their fence! Now she joins me every night to get them into the coop! I must say I am very impressed with my Moondoggy ❤️
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2023, 06:21 PM   #1931
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Gracie is quiet now. Belly is full and she's hiding in her tunnel because I've started to clean the place up and she finds that frightening.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2023, 08:04 PM   #1932
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

He's okay now but last night Monte decided to try his paw at sky diving. We were sitting in the living room calm as can be and all of a sudden he just leapt up and bolted out the sliding door leading out onto the balcony. In a flash he was gone. A woman out for a walk saw it all and was able to point me in the direction he went. I ran to look for him but didn't have to go far. He made it up the first and second flight of stairs and was sitting on the landing before the third just as I made it out the front door. He just waited for me to come pick him up then let me carry him up that last flight into the apartment. Inside he calmly let me hold him for a bit before wanting to be let down. I gave him a quick once over before letting him go but nothing too thorough, just enough to check for any bleeding, obvious signs of injury. I didn't want to do anything that might scare him more, cause him to run away from me. Anyhow after I set him down he just calmly walked over to one of his resting spots and laid low.

I called J and asked her to call the vet. They were able to get him in this morning. Well he is living testament to the fact that cats really do have nine lives. They said he's one lucky guy no obvious signs of injury. He doesn't even appear to have so much as a slight sprain, nothing upon exam, nothing on x-ray. This after taking a three story plunge! They gave him some medication to help with any pain well as infection just in case. It's cool the pills are disguised as cat treats and he just gobbles them up. So no having to struggle to get him to take his meds and that's a relief. The kids are going to help me put something up to help keep anything like this from happening again. You'd think this would terrify him enough to keep him off balconies for the rest of his life but no. He just keeps standing at the slider, whining and crying, begging to be let out. Who knows maybe he just wants more kitty drugs and thinks since it worked so well for him the last time, hey it's worth a shot, what can it hurt to try?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2023, 04:55 AM   #1933
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,461 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

They wicked surprised me!
I was up early this AM and in the bathroom. Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I see something bolt out of the adjoining room, run through the bathroom, go out the door and head up the nearby stairway to the upstairs bedrooms. I knew it wasn't a wild critter as it had one white paw. A minute later there was a repeat by an animal with no white paw.??? Well Dorry cat, who had blessed us with 5 kittens over a year ago, had been looking a little chunky lately. As I hadn't seen any straggler cats around the farm I thought she was having a false pregnancy. Nope my bad. So now I know there are at least two more cats on the farm but who knows how many more there could be more.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2023, 08:57 AM   #1934
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Brittany is lying in her travel crate downstairs while I and a friend clean the house. Mostly Brittany is sleeping, but every now and then she wakes up and makes her displeasure at being kept in a crate known. Of course, I let her out occasionally, and give her treats, but there are too many chemicals and precarious piles of things around to let her run around the house. This has been going on for days, so I know she's tired of it. I'm sure I'll pay for it later.

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2023, 01:39 PM   #1935
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Brittany faced the scariness of the vacuum cleaner and she handled it like a CHAMP! She stood up from her nap and looked at it curiously, but she wasn't anxious, no barking, no growling, just a sort of "Why'd you wake me up with this thing?" look, and she circled around and laid down and went back to sleep. She is such a good laid back dog.

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2023, 02:56 PM   #1936
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Default Pouting ...

My son has been here since last Tues. to assist his Dad with some medical issues. My son stays here with me and Ms Sasha until this Tues when he stayed at his Dads for early a.m. appointments-

Well, SOME ONE is not happy and has been pouting: eating very little, no energy, constantly watching the doors and the basement stairway for my son to arrive with whiny howls at night -

Needless to say Sasha has a love affair with my son and thus he needs to bring items of adoration for her and maybe some of his stinky socks for Sasha to sleep with -

(only 2 more weeks to go )

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2023, 06:15 PM   #1937
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Tried to sunbathe, no sunburn it's 97 degrees out there! What the? No you get your butt back in here right now mister. Gosh I'm living with an Evil Knievel wannabe suicide kitty.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2023, 07:03 PM   #1938
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Default Additional pouting ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrainbow View Post
My son has been here since last Tues. to assist his Dad with some medical issues. My son stays here with me and Ms Sasha until this Tues when he stayed at his Dads for early a.m. appointments-

Well, SOME ONE is not happy and has been pouting: eating very little, no energy, constantly watching the doors and the basement stairway for my son to arrive with whiny howls at night -

Needless to say Sasha has a love affair with my son and thus he needs to bring items of adoration for her and maybe some of his stinky socks for Sasha to sleep with -

(only 2 more weeks to go )

A surprised visitor (my brother) gave Sasha reason/validation to go bonkers! What the hell ? She met my brother and his pup 6 months ago-

Gotta love the love Sasha has for family !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2023, 10:06 PM   #1939
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Miss Brittany was so well behaved today! The plumber came over and told me he was afraid of dogs, especially big dogs. I told him I had already crated Brittany, but he insisted I follow him into the bedroom where she was crated and where the bathroom was where he would be working.

Brittany didn't utter a peep. She sat up and looked at the plumber, but soon lay back down again. She kept an attentive eye on the plumber from her crate, but not once did she bark or growl or act aggressive in any way. She did not freak out at the noisy equipment. She got lots of praise and treats when he left. I am so proud of her!

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2023, 06:02 AM   #1940
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,461 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Oh geeze, final new additions to the house: two torties, one grey with white, one black with white and one all black.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets