How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation
Default I am a femme ... however ...

Forgive me if there's already a thread for this... But I was thinking about things that some of us don't do that might be considered typical for a femme... Or perhaps stereotypical...

I'm not trying to open a can of worms I'm trying to start a funny light-hearted thread.

Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2019, 08:17 AM   #2
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

I'll start ...

I am a femme but I am not good at doing my nails.

I'm a big Redskins fan. I bought this nail polish in Redskins maroon red. This morning I painted my toenails forgetting how horrible I am at that task.

Now my toenails look like I've been in some kind of horrible accident. Sigh.

Old 09-06-2019, 08:49 AM   #3
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

I would much rather spend an afternoon fishing or tossing a football/softball around than clothes shopping or going to the nail salon. Come to think of it, I’d really rather be doing anything other than that.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2019, 09:57 AM   #4
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Femmes are thought to be submissive. I am so not. Lol

Cute idea for a thread Mops!! xoxoxo I actually do to the salon to have my nails done, my arthritis is too bad to do them myself and i'm not very good at it. I do not really enjoy it, but I like the result.
Old 09-06-2019, 06:48 PM   #5
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,091 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

I am a femme wargamer, Stellaris being my current game of choice - and if you don't play nicely with my Space Kitties, they will claim your territory as their own, wee in your empires litterbox, steal your string and shred your empire 'cause their battleships are full of Sharp, and Lasers, and stuffs. So don't be nasty to my Space Kitties!

Ahem. No, it;s OK, I've taken my medication today, I'll be fine in a minute...
Old 09-06-2019, 11:21 PM   #6
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I am femme, however I cuss like a sailor
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2019, 04:55 AM   #7
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I am a femme and I prefer flats to heels.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2019, 06:59 AM   #8
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i am a femme submissive, but only to one.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2019, 11:30 AM   #9
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Femme

I am a Dominant Femme Top, I curse, I'm physically strong. I also unapologetically take up space and will shoulder check anyone who takes up to much sidewalk.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2019, 01:58 PM   #10
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I am Femme and I wear men's shoes mostly. Even with dresses.
Old 09-07-2019, 03:55 PM   #11
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
I am femme, however I cuss like a sailor
Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I am a femme and I prefer flats to heels.
These are both true of me!

I also have to admit to not liking to shop for clothes. I tend to wait until I absolutely have to shop and then I buy several things of the same kind in different colors.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2019, 06:42 PM   #12
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am a femme but...

I prefer flats or a low chunky heel.
I know my way around a tool box pretty well.
I would rather spend a day out riding my bike and coming home dirty and sweaty than get a mani/pedi.
I will actually NEVER get a pedi because I can't stand having my feet touched.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2019, 08:33 PM   #13
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Ohhhh, I am Femme. No doubt about it.

I am Femme, with or without the customary notions one might think is femme. And...

- I too, know my way around a tool box.

- Once upon a time ago, I rode my bike until I was good and sweaty, yet riding my bicycle was the sweetest mindful activity I loved the most.

- I can fix my car, if I have to, but I'd rather take it to the garage and have them fix it, since I exactly can't 'bench press buicks' anymore.

- I absolutely like having a regular manicure (I do my own pedicures), because it feels good to have my arms and hands massaged. I can't do that on myself anymore, so it feels good to have it done for me.

- I buy the best I can in hair and body care products because when my hair looks pretty and my skin feels lovely, then I feel very girly and Femme.

-I am not the best cook in the world, but I can prepare a satisfying meal.

- I appreciate the logic of Math and Philosophy. I adore Sociology.

- Arts and Crafts provides me with a place to express my mind and to find creative license that is unique to my own ability to create creations. It is a healing activity that brings joy to my life.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2019, 06:28 AM   #14
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I am a femme, however sometimes I wear a baseball cap and look a bit sporty dyke because of my short hair.

Oh, I'm a femme, however I have very short hair.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2019, 08:17 AM   #15
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

I am femme however, I rarely wear make up and do not even know HOW to wear it.

I put my best face forward, and my face is not covered up in make up. It’s just not me.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2019, 12:52 PM   #16
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

I am a femme, but my nails do get grimy when I work on the motorcycles I ride. And I do love to ride. I ride in NYC traffic, and on the highway, and at the racetrack. That's where I aggressively pass as many other riders as I can. Need I say that most of the other track day riders are men? Which means that most of the riders I pass are men. Woohoo!

I use power tools all day in my work as a sculptor. I formerly made a living as a carpenter/stagehand, so I most certainly do know my way around a tool box.

I do love my high heels, but I don't like to shop. If I have to shop I lean towards yard sales and thrift shops. Recycled clothes are my thing.
Old 09-08-2019, 03:05 PM   #17
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Like zero!

I am that bitch who ain't got one crafty nook in her being..

But, I can change a tire if forced to🦄
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2019, 03:34 PM   #18
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

I am femme and love baseball! you can find me hunkered down watching the cubs all season.

Also, I love doing my hair and makeup and all that jazz but can't use a curling iron to save my darn life.
She was bored. She loved, had capacity to love, for love, to give and accept love. Only she tried twice and failed twice to find somebody not just strong enough to deserve it, earn it, match it, but even brave enough to accept it.”

~William Faulkner, The Town
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2019, 04:29 PM   #19
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Because I am Femme, I'm my own biggest cheerleader.

I am self reliant and resilient.

Just this past week, at work, my desk chair went right out from under me.... throwing me onto the floor, bruising my lumbar section and gave me a lump on the back of my head. I could of just laid there, stunned. But I didn't. I willed myself to get back up, except it took two other people to haul me up to an upright position. Let's just say the floor is never going to be my friend.

Anyhoo… The first thing I tell myself, is "Fall of Horse, Get Back Up", and that's saved me so many times because my PTSD is triggered by things I experienced in my work related accident, back in November of 2016.

I'm my own brand of Femme Unicorn.

LOL, even my own sister in law (bff) knows it.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2019, 05:51 PM   #20
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

I am a femme , however I don’t swooOoOoOn at any butch that comes by, show me some manners and respect and you will get my attention.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: