Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 05-03-2011, 11:31 AM   #2061
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

I'm so right there with ya all on the just sex thing. Personally I need an emotional connection to go there with someone. I'm not wired for a "friends with benefits" or just to "get laid" if I wanted just to get laid I'd crawl up a chickens butt and wait. lol It's not just the sex it's the intimacy. So many have no clue that they are NOT the same thing. I'm so glad there are others that think as I do. Thank you!

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2011, 07:28 AM   #2062
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning everyone. Just stopping in to wish ya all a Happy Thursday!!

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2011, 02:38 PM   #2063
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

wow what a eventful day I had ........

just got in from doc's and getting scrips filled......I just went in to get my test results from all that blood they took from me last week.. then got a awsome load to pick up and take to pittsburgs.... but i was feeling like crap all morning, chills, yucky tummy , and my blood pressure was spiked way high.. soooooooooo
took a nap, and ate a few crackers, ginger ale.. now having some freshly made won ton soup.. feeling better.... cancelled my load.. was feeling to sick to move , much less running down the road i n the truck..
oh and it seems that .. my test results said i had NO vitamin D in my system.. sooo im on some major strong D's..
anyways....... think im gonna plant myself in front of the tv for a spell ..... bbl
hope everyone had a better day then i did.. heh

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:02 AM   #2064
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Saturday, hope everyone is over the virus and the terrible weather. Looks like another day in paradise here, except, I need to go shopping and have lazed about watching the garden shows until too late. It will be so crowded out now. Hate that.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:47 AM   #2065
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default Peekin-in

Hello everyone..

A few new names in here since i was in here last..Great.!!.

The thing about "gettin-laid"..Yeah we can all do that but is it who we really want to be with..Yeah close your eyes and imagine who you want it to be and really get into it BUT,,Ya gotta open your eyes sometime..Now you have possibly given that person false hopes of a relationship and maybe another night with your eyes closed..
There is a guy at work that has made his News Years Resolution on getting me in bed with him..Keep telling him it will never happen..Come on now..I am a butch woman and look every bit of it..Do i need to explain..??..

Hey blueeyes have things quieted down for ya yet..??..

Wishing everyone a good week and happy chatting..
rustedrims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:17 AM   #2066
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

blueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputation
Default 22 mounth old needs prayer

Dale Padilla Secor URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!!! KAYLA SCOTT'S 22 MONTH OLD SON SHOT HIMSELF IN THE CHEST WITH A BRAD NAILER~ IT WENT IN HIS HEART~ HE IS NOW IN CRITICAL CONDITION AND NOT DOING WELL ~ NEITHER IS HIS MOM ~PLEASE START A PRAYER CHAIN FOR THIS BABY~ PLEASE COPY & REPOST AS YOU WOULD WANT.
Thanks,
blueeyes226_l
blueeyes226_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:28 AM   #2067
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

mawning Lofters
hope you all have a awsome day

Old 05-17-2011, 09:16 AM   #2068
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

on my way to the shower.. ya know them claw skill games with the prizes inside you have to grab with it??? well silly me... thought id throw in a buck , try it out .. as i rarely ever play them things.. and .. WOW.. look what i won!! lol .. a MP3 player... now i guess i have to figure out how to work it.. lol

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=524244677

Old 05-17-2011, 12:58 PM   #2069
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

blueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyes226_l View Post
Dale Padilla Secor URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!!! KAYLA SCOTT'S 22 MONTH OLD SON SHOT HIMSELF IN THE CHEST WITH A BRAD NAILER~ IT WENT IN HIS HEART~ HE IS NOW IN CRITICAL CONDITION AND NOT DOING WELL ~ NEITHER IS HIS MOM ~PLEASE START A PRAYER CHAIN FOR THIS BABY~ PLEASE COPY & REPOST AS YOU WOULD WANT.
Thanks,
blueeyes226_l
Hey All,
I feel like I have egg on my face from this post. I found out this is not true. How I found out was I went to post it on a group I'm on. I cought heck from the admin of that group. I wanted to corect this on here as well. I'm sorry if I inconvenic any one.
Thanks
blueeyes226_l
Old 05-26-2011, 07:17 AM   #2070
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Lofters! I hope everyone has a beautiful day!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:32 AM   #2071
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,340 Times in 534 Posts
Jar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning! This looks like a place I could hang out

No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on
Jar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jar For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2011, 07:34 AM   #2072
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jar View Post
Good morning! This looks like a place I could hang out
Good Morning Jar! Its a nice place here and some interesting topics are discussed although it can be quiet sometimes...time to liven the place up!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 07:05 PM   #2073
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Ole fart peeking in lol.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:45 PM   #2074
intrigue_in916

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine Lesbian Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
just dont refer to me as a 'YOU PEOPLE' or say'HEY YOU' to me
Relationship Status:
single

intrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
I'm bumping this up. Am I the only one who's old?...LOL
You are not the only 'Not 30 something' Although I must admit that turning 50 next year, has me going gray!

Intriguinglyours
intrigue_in916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:59 PM   #2075
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

I turn 50 next year too! I am coming up with a list! 1 thing I have never done or tried for each decade. So far.... 1 or 2 singing lessons, a henna tatto, ..... now I just need 3 more! Suggestions?.. must be inexpensive at this point, but who knows what a year may bring?

Right now I am craving chocolate red wine! Had some on 4th of july, incredible!!!!

Glad to see this thread being bumped!

Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:22 PM   #2076
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

Well.in Nov. I'll be 55 years young...LOL I may have found someone for my life. How ever she lives in N.J. and I'm in N.Y. Nether one of us can afor the $$$$$ for her to come up this way to visit. She seems to have a heart of gold. We talk every night after 9pm and email each other alot. I hope this works out. I told her about my family and she is very understanding. Best of all she dosen't hold how my family is agance me.By the way she will be 60 July 30 or 31.
blueeyes226_l
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blueeyes226_l For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2011, 06:07 AM   #2077
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

good morning Loft dwellers

this thread really needs some serious bumpin.. lol

blue thats awsome... congrads.
Electro..... bout time you should up here.. lol
Ruthie...
chocolate red wine?? hmm i heard about that... havnt tried it yet... i do say yet.. lol

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2011, 09:25 AM   #2078
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post

Electro..... bout time you should up here.. lol
Ruthie...
chocolate red wine?? hmm i heard about that... havnt tried it yet... i do say yet.. lol

Thank you Morrning Star.
i don't know how we will get together. I can't leave and move there,I have Mom to take care of She has to have oxogen and she has heart spells. I don't mind being here for her but my sister and her worce 1/2 on the road ramming all the timne. I just can't up and leave here. The gal I'm talking about lives in N.J..
The Following User Says Thank You to blueeyes226_l For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2011, 08:50 AM   #2079
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post

Electro..... bout time you showed up here.. lol
Ruthie...

morning ....... Lofters..

ahhh i see Blue .. didnt know moving anywhere was mentioned ... glad your there for your mom.

have a awsome day everyone

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2011, 09:21 AM   #2080
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I wonder why this thread is not visited too often Any guesses?

Regardless, I am *gulp* in my 50's & yes it pains me to write that & I should pop in here more often myself!

Happy Sunday to all!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature