Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 03-06-2010, 04:39 PM   #81
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I started a Thread for SINGLES going to Little Rock... it's called

Single Road to Little Rock (I think) shit I'll have to go look for it again.. lol

You all should start posting in there if you are going to be joining us
for the big party in Little Rock....

Omg I can't tell you how fun these things are if you have never been.
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 04:44 PM   #82
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
Afternoon! It is a fabulous, clear day here and I am taking my pooch to the dog park. Hey, he's quite the babe magnet! need all the help I can get!
Does your little buddy wear Tshirts??
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 04:46 PM   #83
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Here we go... this is the link... Not sure if it will work.. I'm a dork when it comes to these things.....

SINGLE road to Little Rock 2010...

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...read.php?t=767
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 08:17 PM   #84
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Strappie is right about the Reunion! Good people, good times!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 08:35 PM   #85
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Strappie is right about the Reunion! Good people, good times!
I can't believe it's been FIVE YEARS since my last get together.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 08:44 PM   #86
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I can't believe it's been FIVE YEARS since my last get together.
Oh, Gemme! You are long overdue!! Jeepssakes!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 08:45 PM   #87
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Oh, Gemme! You are long overdue!! Jeepssakes!

I KNOW, riiiiight??? lol

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 07:50 PM   #88
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Stopping by to say hello. So...

Hello Everyone. I hope the weekend is going well for you.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 07:57 PM   #89
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Hello everyone Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend

Hello Gentle Tiger
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:04 PM   #90
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation

Rejoining the ranks... hello again..
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:11 PM   #91
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Rejoining the ranks... hello again..
Awww Ruthie Im so sorry I truly am...
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2010, 09:13 PM   #92
key

How Do You Identify?:
androgynous, gender-queer, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
depends on person addressing me
Relationship Status:
merrily single hopefully married one day

key Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
So, dating just feels way different than before! LOL... must be that I'm old!!!
yeah, I hear that. I have yet to go on a date since my break up...god how many years ago...

Sometimes I worry that I enjoy being alone too much. Or at least enjoy it enough to not put THAT much energy into changing my status.

...or am I just scared...maybe bit of both.
key is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to key For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2010, 10:06 PM   #93
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

My ex and I just ended our LDR...we remain the best of friends and he will always be a part of my life, and I his. There were just a few factors that mattered to change it from a romance to a friendship.

I am in no hurry to date. When I do, it will probably be local because I will not move again for a relationship. And at my age, which is 53, most of the people I would consider dating, have a home, a job, friends, family, etc invested in the area they are currently living in. I have moved three times for a relationship and three times the relationship did not work. I would not want to uproot someone and feel the blame for that if it did not work out. I have been there and its a pain to lose so much AND a relationship ontop of it.

I am wondering how others my age think they can resolve the migration of long distance dating...
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2010, 02:02 AM   #94
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Nice to meet other singles out there

Hi Everyone,

I am currently single. I live in New Jersey in the Southern part of the state.
I like meeting new people and listening to their stories. I currently work in retail Management. Been in it for over 25 years. I love to laugh and usually will make myself laugh. I have a great imagination which comes in handy. LOL I wish I was going to the reunion it sounds like great fun. Sunny
Sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 02:09 AM   #95
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default To Softness

You bring up a very good point about Long Distance Relationships. I really think that as you get older it is more difficult to pick up your life and move. I am amazed that you have done it so many times. Do you regret doing it? Sunny
Sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 07:21 AM   #96
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Morning Singles.. Another beautiful day in NJ. Off to church, brunch and then playing pool with friends.

Have a wonderful Sunday!!

Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 07:31 AM   #97
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning singles girls and bois! Hope everyone has a fun filled day planned.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:51 AM   #98
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
You bring up a very good point about Long Distance Relationships. I really think that as you get older it is more difficult to pick up your life and move. I am amazed that you have done it so many times. Do you regret doing it? Sunny

I dont regret giving love a chance. I dont even regret the choices of partners ... they were all wonderful in their own ways. Unfortunately they were also not a good choice for me, each in their own way. My bad. No one twisted my arm. I stand accountable for my part in the decision to live together. I made my choices they made theirs and I am sorry for the upheaval OUR choices did to each other. I have found that two really good people can end up in really bad relationships if they arent the right people for each other. What complicates things, is when you move everything you own across states and after the break up you have to re-establish yourself somewhere else. I moved back home, to Ohio, and am purchasing a house so I am feeling rooted again, but for awhile, especially with my health issues, I felt like I wasn't really settled and secured.

I have nothing against LDRs. I would do one again with the right person. But there would be no instant Uhaul at either of our doors. The older I get the more I am willing to satisy my needs first. Call me selfish, if you will. But when its over, its me I always have to sleep with and face in the morning. And me who has to comfort myself over a broken heart. I will not settle for less than what I want and I will not give up what should not be asked to be given up.

I am 53. I have had the benefit of dating some remarkable people in my life. I have been loved well, and at times, badly. But to be honest, with those bad ones, I was just at fault and loved badly too. Another reason why I am unwilling to settle. I end up behaving like I dont want to and becoming someone I dont like.

In the midst of this post, I went outside and planted my peas, weeded out the brown stalks leftover from winter and set out new soil for a new spring. This is what I believe in. No matter how many winters I will see, I believe and count on spring to come. And that is about all I have to say about love....for now...lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2010, 11:50 AM   #99
Odarlin

How Do You Identify?:
Undine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sexy
Relationship Status:
Finding my immortal soul one giggle at a time.

Odarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to allOdarlin is a name known to all

Single. Love being single. Will stay single.
The idea of not being single anytime for the very extended future gives me a headache.

Representing.

Have a beautiful day all you all!

Odarlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 04:10 PM   #100
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Hope you all are having a wonderful day...I finished moving all of my stuff out of my old apartment in Orlando to my mom's second house while I am waiting to move into my new house on April 1st.

Have a good day,

Zimmy