Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Here are this week's TarotsCopes. Please share them. Let me know you read them. I love hearing from you and seeing them shared out so indulge your joy-seeker, pretty please.

Gemini folks, check in. Did you survive your Tower week?
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2014, 10:08 AM   #2022
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Arwen,

As an Aries (you will appreciate that my Sun, Mars and Mercury are all in a line), thank G-d I have my moon in Libra)

I like my Tarotsope for the week.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2014, 06:45 PM   #2023
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

i am aries as well and need some good news! thanks for the magician!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2014, 12:05 PM   #2024
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfPacker View Post
Thank you Arwen,

As an Aries (you will appreciate that my Sun, Mars and Mercury are all in a line), thank G-d I have my moon in Libra)

I like my Tarotsope for the week.

LOL, you get shit done, don't you? And tell it just like it is too. That Libra moon does help.
Old 10-05-2014, 12:06 PM   #2025
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Stuck between Opposition and Ruin? Heck no! I read my tarotscopes so I have a plan! What's your plan for this week? http://tarotbyarwen.com/?p=18146

Check out the message at the bottom of that post on how to win the October #contest.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2014, 07:14 PM   #2026
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

SAGITTARIUS FOUR OF BATONS Friends provide support. Look to your community–strange as they are–for what you need. Ask for help to get it.

HAHAHAHAHA Okay but I am leary. lol

Thanks Arwen !!!!!
Old 10-12-2014, 11:34 AM   #2027
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Share today's post to be entered to win the Mapping the Hero's Journey course. Leave a comment with your link. Winner will be drawn 10/18 and announced on the 10/19 Tarotscopes post.

Tarotscopes for October 12-18, 2014 are here. http://tarotbyarwen.com/blog/?p=18169 to read yours.

Remember to leave your name in the comments on that post or here with a link to where you shared. Sometimes Facebook doesn't let me see all the shares and I want you to have a chance to win.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2014, 12:05 PM   #2028
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

AQUARIUS THE GARDNER Abundance. Creation. Life. Gratitude brings more gifts.Show others how to indulge in their own powerful selves. Be strong.

Yes. Even in a challenging time, I'm actually practicing gratitude for what is going right (even if it's hard to see). The challenge itself is a reason for gratitude. And I could say that my entire life's work is showing young people how they can realize their goals.
Old 10-13-2014, 04:42 PM   #2029
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

SAGITTARIUS GUARDIAN OF AIR What are the messages you need to deliver? Focus on hearing what needs to be said. Say it directly. Fast cuts hurt less.

So true !!! Thanks as always Arwen !
Old 10-19-2014, 01:34 PM   #2030
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

TarotCopes for October 19-25, 2014 are available. http://tarotbyarwen.com/blog/?p=18194 Last week's winner is announced on that post.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2014, 07:10 PM   #2031
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

SAGITTARIUS FIVE OF EARTH When the cupboard is bare, go shopping. This includes the friends/family cupboard. Open up to allow more people in please.

Thanks Arwen !!!!!
Old 10-19-2014, 07:41 PM   #2032
hagster

How Do You Identify?:
Nothing to see here, folks.
Relationship Status:
prison lesbian

hagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputation

PISCES FOUR OF EARTH Riddles don’t always need solving. Don’t waste your resources on what you can’t control or fix. Budget wisely please.

Of course they need solving! However, I will try to be prudent in how my energy is spent this week.
hagster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hagster For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2014, 03:28 AM   #2033
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

AQUARIUS SIREN OF AIR Messages need to be dealt with. Stop ignoring what is being repeated. True wisdom comes from doing it the first time.

Oh, you mean like when three people, all unknown to one another, tell me the same message-and then I hear it from, of all things, an anime cartoon? That kind of "Hey, Pay Attention!"?
Old 10-26-2014, 03:26 PM   #2034
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Here are this week's TarotCopes! Welcome to the end of October and the beginning of November. 2014 is almost over. Are you starting your planning for next year? I know I am. Featuring the gorgeous Japaridze Tarot from U.S. Games Systems, INC.

http://tarotbyarwen.com/blog/?p=18210

Just for my Planet Peeps, I'm opening up five slots this week for a 20% discount off of a full hour reading or 10% discount off a half hour reading.

PM here if you are interested or email me at readings AT tarotbyarwen DOT com.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2014, 04:05 PM   #2035
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

VIRGO TWO OF FIRE Passion calls but so does that other passion. If you are torn between two loves, tread carefully. Burning bridges may not be the answer.

Explosives are more fun.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2014, 07:05 PM   #2036
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

SAGITTARIUS SIX OF TIDES Turn your thoughts to simpler times. What’s a lesson learned then that needs to be revisited now? Old friends bring new joys.

Wonder which lesson there have been so many. LOL
Old 10-26-2014, 07:41 PM   #2037
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

AQUARIUS EIGHT OF TIDES Turn away from the nay-sayers and your own negativity. Push away from the shore to dive into the sea of life. Swim, baby.

Strange how I'm craving an actual swim. A good hour or so always clears out the webs and toadstools. I carry around most of my nay-sayers like babies in a Snuggly.
Old 10-28-2014, 10:18 AM   #2038
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Default Contest

W00t! Nancy Gideon is holding her Haunted House blog this week. She interviewed me and here are the results...complete with a contest! http://hauntedopenhouse.blogspot.com...wen-lynch.html

She's giving away a half-hour reading with me. I'm feeling a bit lonely over there right now. I hope you will take a moment to go leave a comment and enter the contest too.
Old 10-28-2014, 12:43 PM   #2039
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

SCORPIO JUDGMENT What you put out, comes back. Be careful of how you assess others. They may be assessing you back. Look for the way up.

Thank you Arwen.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2014, 10:53 AM   #2040
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

TarotCopes for November 2-8, 2014 Here are this week's tarotscopes. What does yours say? Ask me about mine! http://tarotbyarwen.com/?p=18236
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post: