Old 01-23-2011, 07:44 PM   #221
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I like eggs.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 10:20 PM   #222
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I like eggs.

I'm glad to hear it.

Batman misses you.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 10:25 PM   #223
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
I'm glad to hear it.

Batman misses you.
Ha!

He knows he missed a spot last night.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2011, 04:46 PM   #224
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Arwen,my scopes are a bit confuseing cause as far as I know with a limited a family as I have noone is sick enought to pass to the next world..So I will just hope this reading quietly gets thrue the week ok.Or maybe with my warped mind..im missunderstanding the message.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 05:09 PM   #225
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

mine for this week is right on it. i have had mixed emotions the past couple days, but things are looking better everyday.

thanks Arwen

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:24 PM   #226
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Arwen,my scopes are a bit confuseing cause as far as I know with a limited a family as I have noone is sick enought to pass to the next world..So I will just hope this reading quietly gets thrue the week ok.Or maybe with my warped mind..im missunderstanding the message.
Hey there. Death doesn't mean physical death in the Tarot. It can, but normally it means hard painful, unavoidable change.

It's a pretty common misunderstanding.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:26 PM   #227
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
mine for this week is right on it. i have had mixed emotions the past couple days, but things are looking better everyday.

thanks Arwen
Hang in there.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2011, 11:46 PM   #228
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Arewn..Thank you for the reply,yes change is unavoidable at some point...infact nessary at times so one can contenue to grow as a person.This thursday I have an appointment with the neuro surgons about my back and possable things to do about it,I have been holding on to the idea I can get by with out anything major being done.Who knows its in the hands of my higher power.My higher power knows how bone headed I am,then mhp has to speak a bit louder or the pain gets worse so I pay attintion.I am finaly hearing fully..atleast where my back is conserned.
Old 01-30-2011, 11:27 AM   #229
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Hey y'all! My 2011 LookAhead 6 mnth($65) or 3 mnth($35) #tarot reading specials are over tomorrow. Mention the Planet for a 15% discount.

Remember: The choice is yrs. #Seekjoy, y'all. When U find it? LET IT IN! JOY JOY JOY!

• Aq 9Earth Plant more seeds while U enjoy this current harvest. Put a bit back for a rainy day. Comfortable days for you.
  • Pic Tree(HngdMn) Compose in repose. Prayerful attitude while waiting/studying. Become one w/ the horizon to bring it closer.
  • Ari ExEarth(Knight) Time to dig. Plant community seeds if U want that to grow. Movement only happens if yr feet & heart are engaged.
  • Tau ExAir(Knight) Lofty thoughts take U where U can see that long-term goal. Keep striving. Keep climbing. Quit now? Fall long way!
  • Gem 7Fire Focus on yr own anvil. Hammer yr own self into the useful tool. Some boundaries shouldn't be crossed. Poetry calls.
  • Can HPS Time passes. We learn. We forget. We learn again. You know what? So do they. Seek yr mysteries. They'll follow when able.
  • Leo 10Fire Sometimes U have to clear space in order to foster new growth. Not an easy wk for U. Some bridges SHOULD be burned.
  • Vir 2Earth Money decisions. U can't have it all. Hard choice but best faced w determination. Pouting has gotten you where?
  • Lib 8Wtr Leave the past. Swim into new thoughts. Allow the new to be new. Try a new point of view this wk. You'll be amazed.
  • Sco 5Earth Hunker down. Seek financial shelter. Do NOT spend this wk plz. Budget tightly against a coming storm. You'll weather this.
  • Sag 4Earth Look for markers that point the way. Community may seem sparse. U aren't looking at the right tree. Seek other sources.
  • Cap 10Wtr Emotional cycles. Some die so others can grow. Choose which fish to follow. The others will return. Spawning encouraged.

SOOOO? How was last week for you? How did your card manifest in your life? Talk to me, babies.

P.S. I advocate for reading your Sun, Moon and Rising sign 'scopes. You can get your own chart for free at http://www.tarot.com
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2011, 08:14 PM   #230
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Last week, was good

this weeks... I like it. Just about stands for what I had struggled with last week.

thanks Arwen

The Following User Says Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2011, 08:22 PM   #231
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
Last week, was good

this weeks... I like it. Just about stands for what I had struggled with last week.

thanks Arwen
You keep your eyes and heart on your long term, honey.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:30 PM   #232
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
You keep your eyes and heart on your long term, honey.
Exactly!! thank you !

The Following User Says Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2011, 08:57 PM   #233
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hi Arwen.Last wekk I had a wake up call about something at work that hasnt a thing to do with the job or my co worker or the elders I care for.There are things I need to do to feel whole inside as well as my peace of mind.Recently I got a promo at work that will kick in soon,I need the experence of the head chef's job on paper before I can move on cause that experence has been lacking in me geting a better job with way better pay.I like the job I have but am not growing profesionaly wich is something I need to do or all the time I spent getting my culinary degree is waisted.I wont jump ship for a while but will be keeping my eye open for the right job if I can get it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2011, 09:57 PM   #234
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Hi Arwen.Last wekk I had a wake up call about something at work that hasnt a thing to do with the job or my co worker or the elders I care for.There are things I need to do to feel whole inside as well as my peace of mind.Recently I got a promo at work that will kick in soon,I need the experence of the head chef's job on paper before I can move on cause that experence has been lacking in me geting a better job with way better pay.I like the job I have but am not growing profesionaly wich is something I need to do or all the time I spent getting my culinary degree is waisted.I wont jump ship for a while but will be keeping my eye open for the right job if I can get it.
Sweet! You keep after it, sugar. I know the universe has good things in store for you.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:52 AM   #235
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Your monthly Tarotscopes podcast is done. Only two Major Arcana this month. Was your sign one of those that got a Major or were you in the Earth or Air category?

Have a listen!

Old 02-06-2011, 11:52 AM   #236
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Your monthly Tarotscopes podcast is done. Only two Major Arcana this month. Was your sign one of those that got a Major or were you in the Earth or Air category?

Have a listen!

• Aq Wheel Seasons happen all the time, right? If U aren't where U want to be, wait. U will be. Be ready for change this wk.
  • Pic Temperance Energy is best created when U are balanced. What part of yr life is getting ignored for another? Even it out, plz.
  • Ari 9Wtr Fill yrslf up. Stop expecting others to do it. U know what u need. Drink deep. Wish big. Dream out loud.
  • Tau 3Fire Are U dancing for U? Movement creates a sacred sense of self. What are U denying yrslf? Get moving. Anticipation rocks.
  • Gem ExEarth Are U stagnant? Shake that dirt off. Get involved in charity work. Give of yrslf more. Open to those that need.
  • Can 7Fire Forge work requires heat & strength. What needs melding in yr heart? Go back to the anvil. Work hard for pay off.
  • Leo GrdWtr(Qn) She calls U to get emotionally involved. Soothe yr hurts gently. Dive into comforting yrslf. Nurture yr dreams.
  • Vir 8Earth Here's yr Universal learner's permit. Whatever intrigues you, study it. Learn from children if u want to know how to play.
  • Lib 4Earth Enjoy what U have. Don't fret over what U want. Yr eyes are bigger than yr stomach. Budget in all things this wk.
  • Sco 9Fire Focus on yr internal landscape. Kundalini can rise only if U are present in the moment. Be passionate. Be real. Be open.
  • Sag 1Wtr If U want deeper emotional commitment, U better be ready to put in or shut up. Now is not the time to hold back. SWIM OUT.
  • Cap Gardener(Emprss) Enjoy yr bounty. Let others share in the largesse. Try a new ethnic food to expand yr own cooking creativity.

Are you a professional joy seeker? #seekjoy y'all
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2011, 11:16 AM   #237
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Okay, no one said a WORD in this thread last week. Talk to me. "Conversate" at me. Please!

Are you a professional joy seeker? #seekjoy y'all with a bumper sticker.

• Aq 4Earth Focus on what is yrs. Keep yr treasures close to remember joy. Mark this spot.You'll want to remember this week's joy too.
  • Pis 8Earth The heartbeat of others teaches U about yr own. Look outward to learn this wk. Community connections necessary. All teach.
  • Ari GrdWtr(Qn) Nurture yrslf by diving into emotions. Swim yr path even if it goes against the rest. Immersion therapy. Dive in.
  • Tau 10Air On long journeys, good leaders know when to let others lead. Mental struggles to always be the 1st wear U out. Be gentle.
  • Gem 6Wtr Gather w/ heartfriends. Circle for joy. Baring yr soul to those U trust brings emotional healing.
  • Can 9Wtr Can U stand yr ground emotionally? Can U remember that seeking yr cave will refresh U spiritually/emotionally? Please try.
  • Leo 2Wtr Partnerships highlighted. Looks like a joyful Valentine's for you. Allow an old friend back in. Seek them out if you must.
  • Vir GrdFire Burn, baby, burn. Feed yr inner joy. Tend to the fire that makes U the happiest. Focus on yr stuff--yr joy, yr passion.
  • Lib ExEarth Sometimes U must venture out further then feels safe. Explore yr world. Dig up old things. Transplanting encouraged.
  • Sco 1Earth New beginnings are not as fragile as U might think. Give them time to unfold. Create the space they need to grow.
  • Sag Builder(Emp) U must focus on the intricate details. The layers of what U do build for the final outcome. Don't skimp on them.
  • Cap 5Fire Temper or necessity? Sometimes U must say the seemingly harsh things in order to let it out. Don't hold back this wk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2011, 07:37 PM   #238
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
[*]Gem 6Wtr Gather w/ heartfriends. Circle for joy. Baring yr soul to those U trust brings emotional healing.
I like this one! I'm hoping to be able to do just that on Wednesday!

*crossing my fingers that my new manager doesn't turn the schedule upside down*

Oh! My new manager's a Gemini too. The June kind.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-13-2011, 08:17 PM   #239
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Well, mine tells it like it is....I hafta be more serious about finding a place in OKC
Tomorrow I begin the phone calls, hoping one will take my rescues and me

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:39 PM   #240
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Arwen,sorry for not posting anything from last week,I full week,so hear is what happen.Yaknow the part about dreamig it goes like this.Last thursday is my 8 ball leage game,on my first game of the night I got all ready to play but had NO idea who I ws playing,then I herd this hot sexy voice say herar I am..so I turned around and nearly droped my pool stick...holy moses..she was hotttttt.Yeah,she was hot alright heck I never in my life have ever lost an 8 ball game as fast as I did that one,I couldnt keep my mind on the game nor my eyes off her.Anyone who can shoot pool in f-me heels wearing faded jeans so tight u could see wich side of the dime in her pocket was..the laceup leather shirt didnt hide a thing...Alas she is atleast 30 years younger than me...not going there.But dayum,was worth it..the dreaming I keep doing cause maybe one like her will pop up again but colses to my age...maybe.