Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post
I like this one however can we get it so the beast stops trying to change ME???? ugh lol....the beast always tries to stifle who i am
The only one you can change is yourself. That is key to any relationship. Those who try to change others need to experience more time with themselves.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2012, 09:47 AM   #1022
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
VIR Tree Taking time out recommended. Navel-gazing is yr friend. Find what U really want from life. What has to be let go of?

Already doing the first, wondering about that last one.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2012, 09:48 AM   #1023
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

LEO Sun Great wk for being seen & standing out. Keep it upbeat. Don't burn out. Do things for U. Play music U want to hear.

Love, love, LOVE this one! Queing up my playlist NOW!!! I hear ya knockin'...la da de dee dah....lol..
THanks...so verymuch. I absolutely appreciate your giving us this part of your Sunday every week, Arwen!!! THANKS and a big hug!!!
Old 05-20-2012, 09:51 AM   #1024
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
ARI 3Wtr Play emphasized. If they won't join U? Find who will. Get laughter in yr life. Splash in puddles or pools. Seek joy, y'all.
Question: where do I find this Joy woman ... especially now that Hot in Cleveland's season is over ... ?

Thanks Arwen
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2012, 12:09 PM   #1025
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

PIC ChEarth Explore community in new ways. Accept gifts. Open heart like U open yr mind. Examination of your place in the world.

Thank you, Arwen! Exploring community I've already started on with agreeing to volunteer at another place, until I go back to Uni in the Autumn. I do need to see where I fit in, in this world...

My English cousin also says "Thank you!" He does the Tarot as well, and can't always focus when doing a reading for himself. He's a Virgo.

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2012, 12:20 PM   #1026
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

VIR Tree Taking time out recommended. Navel-gazing is yr friend. Find what U really want from life. What has to be let go of?

I sooo need some time out. And, I know what needs to be let go of. The trick will be, to actually do it. Maybe I could tie it to a balloon and let it float away.......

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2012, 12:22 PM   #1027
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,956 Times in 497 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
SCO 2Fire Exchange a glance w that person. Maybe exchange more. Balancing trust w/ power hard, but rewards are infinite. Say yes.

Hmmm...hehehe...If I am going to have one of *these* weeks, enter at your own risk...
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2012, 12:45 PM   #1028
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

I can't get to the share button. It's too long and I can't get it to scroll down. Any one know how to do this?
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Galahad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2012, 01:19 PM   #1029
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi View Post
PIC ChEarth Explore community in new ways. Accept gifts. Open heart like U open yr mind. Examination of your place in the world.[/COLOR]
OT ...

When I read the bold section, I heard the voice of Kuato from Total Recall in my head going: "open your mind .... open your mind .... "

Start the reactor, Kiwi!
Old 05-20-2012, 01:57 PM   #1030
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:

1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
OT ...

When I read the bold section, I heard the voice of Kuato from Total Recall in my head going: "open your mind .... open your mind .... "

Start the reactor, Kiwi!
No prizes for guessing what I did when I read this! *Wipes monitor dry* LOL!

*Presses the button and waits for my eyes to bulge out and my head to swell like a balloon* LOL!

I haven't seen that movie in ages..... Not sure I'll like the new version. If it isn't broken. don't fix it! LOL!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2012, 03:43 PM   #1031
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
I can't get to the share button. It's too long and I can't get it to scroll down. Any one know how to do this?

Hmmm... You have to like that business page first for the share link to show up. If you have and still can't see it, I don't know. I am sorry!
Old 05-20-2012, 06:18 PM   #1032
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
  • VIR Tree Taking time out recommended. Navel-gazing is yr friend. Find what U really want from life. What has to be let go of?
Like this weeks, thanks Arwen
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2012, 10:56 PM   #1033
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi View Post
No prizes for guessing what I did when I read this! *Wipes monitor dry* LOL!

*Presses the button and waits for my eyes to bulge out and my head to swell like a balloon* LOL!

I haven't seen that movie in ages..... Not sure I'll like the new version. If it isn't broken. don't fix it! LOL!
lol, I own it

And I refuse to see that or similar remakes (ahem, Footloose)!
Old 05-20-2012, 11:25 PM   #1034
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

"PIC ChEarth Explore community in new ways. Accept gifts. Open heart like U open yr mind. Examination of your place in the world."

This is so spot-on it's awesome!

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2012, 12:37 AM   #1035
una
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme

una is on a distinguished road
Default Good point

Very well said. The only one you can change is yourself. Thank you for reminding me this. Yes only myself I can change...

Quote:
The only one you can change is yourself. That is key to any relationship. Those who try to change others need to experience more time with themselves.
una is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to una For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2012, 10:25 AM   #1036
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Thank you, Arwen...

Lib 10Fire~Completion of soul clearing may feel too hot too much, but it must be done. Let it burn out so you can have new growth.

Like the cutting back of a plant to foster the growing process.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2012, 10:28 AM   #1037
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thank you everyone for your input. I so appreciate hearing from you all. I hope everyone has an awesome week!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2012, 11:31 AM   #1038
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
lol, I own it

And I refuse to see that or similar remakes (ahem, Footloose)!
They've remade Footloose..... NOOOOOOOOOO! Nothing wrong with the originals. So many fond memories of seeing these in the Cinema. LOL! Hollywood has run out of ideas!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2012, 09:44 AM   #1039
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 10:26 AM   #1040
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Here are this week's Tarotscopes. I've tried not to cough and sneeze on them but you may want to read them with gloves.
  • AQ KSticks Time to do it. Wear crown proudly. Be the leader. U have a strong backing. Believe in their believing. Hail the Conqueror.
  • PIC 2Daisies Make a decision. Make two, they're small. Focus on future not past. Hills are not insurmountable so get moving.
  • ARI 0Fool Play the part but don't stop taking chances. Wearing the hat expected doesn't mean you can't still do it your way.
  • TAU XIXSun Pregnant w/ possibility means giving birth to something new, something unexpected. What are you letting lie fallow?
  • GEM 1Carrots Careful how hard you hold on to what you think is yours. There's plenty of work still to do if you want real growth.
  • CAN IXHermit Set yr eyes on the furthest hill. Then hop to it. U are alone in this quest. That's a good thing. No one holds U back.
  • LEO XVII Star Yes, U can have the sun, the moon & the stars. Dream big, darling. Reach higher than they think U can. Leap up!
  • VIR XXJudgment Decisions been made. Announcement coming. Don't toot yr horn just yet. Let them make the final call.
  • LIB QDaisies U have accomplished so much. Take a moment to look back. Focus on what U got done, but get ready for what's next.
  • SCO IIHPS U are called to answer questions.May be best to only offer mystery. You are not teacher so much as a pointer of the way.
  • SAG 9Sticks Get done what can be done. Do not take on too much. Balance & forward movement finish the tightrope walker's journey.
  • CAP 4Sticks What do U hide from? More importantly, why? Do yr work. Build yr foundations. Put the corners up first then the sides.
Want to finish that damned book? Want to learn how Tarot can help you? Take my June workshop. It's online and designed to let you work at your own pace. I'm there to help you get serious about your writing. Only four days left to sign up.
OH! These were done with the Rabbit Tarot which is just charming!

Last edited by Arwen; 05-27-2012 at 10:30 AM.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post: