Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 08-02-2017, 05:34 PM   #7281
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Grocery shopping (hands down)
Getting gas
Clothes shopping
I enjoy shopping for clothes and groceries, although it's time consuming now.

GM3 reasons to live north of the Sun Belt, please, *lol*

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2017, 06:19 PM   #7282
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I enjoy shopping for clothes and groceries, although it's time consuming now.

GM3 reasons to live north of the Sun Belt, please, *lol*
Cooler weather, culture seems to be more liberal, prairies are rich with blooming wild flowers and deep blue lakes.

GM3 titles of movies you rank as the funniest movies you've ever seen?
Old 09-23-2017, 09:13 PM   #7283
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Cooler weather, culture seems to be more liberal, prairies are rich with blooming wild flowers and deep blue lakes.

GM3 titles of movies you rank as the funniest movies you've ever seen?
A League Of Their Own
Gloria (remake with Sharon Stone)
World of Henry Orient

Sidebar: While these are not necessarily comedies, each movie has certain parts that tickle my funny bone no matter how often I've seen them..

Give me 3 books you'd love to read that later became movies.......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 09:49 PM   #7284
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
A League Of Their Own
Gloria (remake with Sharon Stone)
World of Henry Orient

Sidebar: While these are not necessarily comedies, each movie has certain parts that tickle my funny bone no matter how often I've seen them..

Give me 3 books you'd love to read that later became movies.......
Money ball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game (by Michael Lewis), Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe (which I'm reading for the first time, authored by Fannie Flagg), and .....HBO's Big Little Lies (by Liane Moriarty).

GM3 titles of movies you've seen recently this past summer?
Old 09-25-2017, 06:06 AM   #7285
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Money ball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game (by Michael Lewis), Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe (which I'm reading for the first time, authored by Fannie Flagg), and .....HBO's Big Little Lies (by Liane Moriarty).

GM3 titles of movies you've seen recently this past summer?
– 13th
– I Am Not Your Negro
– Logan

Give me three books from any time period that should be made into movies.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 02:27 PM   #7286
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
– 13th
– I Am Not Your Negro
– Logan

Give me three books from any time period that should be made into movies.
1. Rosie Project & Rose Effect both by Graeme Simsion's.
2. House Girl by Tara Conkin.
3. Slices of Life (or any books) by lesbian Author Georgia Beers.

Sidebar: Nest, Girl Who Sew With Silk, Missing Reels, Paying Guests, Hotel On The Corner of Bitter and Sweet would all make excellent movies IMHO as well!

Give me 3 books that are on your "to read" list....
Old 09-27-2017, 02:49 PM   #7287
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
1. Rosie Project & Rose Effect both by Graeme Simsion's.
2. House Girl by Tara Conkin.
3. Slices of Life (or any books) by lesbian Author Georgia Beers.

Sidebar: Nest, Girl Who Sew With Silk, Missing Reels, Paying Guests, Hotel On The Corner of Bitter and Sweet would all make excellent movies IMHO as well!

Give me 3 books that are on your "to read" list....
OMG, I just got two books today (from Santa!!!) That I plan to read after I finish 1) Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe, and 2) White Palace, and 3) Philomena!!!

GM3 things your looking forward to in the month of October?

P. S. I would love to read the book Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet. AND, if they ever make it into a movie, I would love to watch the movie, too! Thanks for the recommendation Homoe!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2017, 05:07 PM   #7288
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,392 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
OMG, I just got two books today (from Santa!!!) That I plan to read after I finish 1) Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe, and 2) White Palace, and 3) Philomena!!!

GM3 things your looking forward to in the month of October?!

1. My daughter's 15th birthday. I've arranged a bi-plane ride for her around the lake area in the country. The plane is bright yellow and makes me smile every time I see it.

2. Tickets to see the outdoor play "Sleepy Hollow" the weekend before Halloween. They use a real horse to gallop across the bridge as the headless horseman arrives. So cool!

3. Spending more time with a very special someone.

GM3... Ways to show a good friend you care as she starts chemo treatments.

Katniss~~(Katzchen, I happened to eat lunch in Juliette, Ga last weekend at The Whistle Stop Cafe. The fried green tomatoes were great! If you are ever down this way lets go!)
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 05:18 PM   #7289
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

1. Thanksgiving ( I'm Canadian )
2 Halloween ( I'm a kid )
3. Fall Colours ( mixed feelings, means Winter is coming )

GM3 of your best physical attributes ( aside from your eyes, your teeth, and your hair )
Old 09-27-2017, 07:12 PM   #7290
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
1. My daughter's 15th birthday. I've arranged a bi-plane ride for her around the lake area in the country. The plane is bright yellow and makes me smile every time I see it.

2. Tickets to see the outdoor play "Sleepy Hollow" the weekend before Halloween. They use a real horse to gallop across the bridge as the headless horseman arrives. So cool!

3. Spending more time with a very special someone.

GM3... Ways to show a good friend you care as she starts chemo treatments.

Katniss~~(Katzchen, I happened to eat lunch in Juliette, Ga last weekend at The Whistle Stop Cafe. The fried green tomatoes were great! If you are ever down this way lets go!)
OMG, that would be such a delight!!! Thank you for the invitation!!!! Your birthday surprise for your daughter is absolutely awesome!! Is this your daughter who plays the cello, too??? I just loved your answers, Katniss! You're a pretty fabulous mother!

To answer your questions about how to show a friend you care, especially a friend who is going through chemo (your friend reminds me of my BFF who was just diagnosed with Lupus):

I'd say, because I've done this for a good friend who was going through chemo for breast cancer....at the time, my friend was 63..... I was just barely 32 years old): 1) check up on my friend often by dropping by or calling her by phone on a regular basis (2-3x/week, more during chemo sessions). 2) Take over small meals on the weekends. 3) Help her with household chores --- vacuum the house, dust, clean the kitchen and bathroom, clean the fridge (and take over juice or 7-up and small snacks like cookies or pretzels or cheese sticks, etc).

For Katniss, next time your here:

GM3 things your daughter likes about her cello???
Old 09-27-2017, 07:17 PM   #7291
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post

1. Thanksgiving ( I'm Canadian )
2 Halloween ( I'm a kid )
3. Fall Colours ( mixed feelings, means Winter is coming )

GM3 of your best physical attributes ( aside from your eyes, your teeth, and your hair )
My 1) legs and 2) arms and 3) hands ....(Bonus: I have long natural nails)!

For C0LLETTE, next time you're here: GM3 things you like to eat for your Canadian Thanksgiving meal???
Old 09-27-2017, 10:34 PM   #7292
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
My 1) legs and 2) arms and 3) hands ....(Bonus: I have long natural nails)!

For C0LLETTE, next time you're here: GM3 things you like to eat for your Canadian Thanksgiving meal???
1. Canadian back bacon
2. poutine
3. maple syrup

GM3 bad ideas for Thanksgiving table decorations.
Old 09-28-2017, 01:19 AM   #7293
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,092 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
1. Canadian back bacon
2. poutine
3. maple syrup

GM3 bad ideas for Thanksgiving table decorations.
At a guess:
Union Flags
Music box that plays "God save the Queen"
A framed picture of last year's national gurning champion

? (NB: I have deliberately not looked up what Thanksgiving is/means to folks in the USA at this point. Yes, I am playing the fool, and walking briskly for the exit (to go look up 'Thanksgiving') before anyone starts throwing cushions at me! 8-} )

Uhh.. GM3 of your favourite scented flowers - which ones do you think smell best?

added in edit: Oh, so THAT'S what Thanksgiving is about. Fair do's, I reckon I'd be pretty thankful at getting safely across an ocean in the wee ships they had back then, having experienced what it's like on a much larger more modern ship!

Last edited by Esme nha Maire; 09-28-2017 at 01:22 AM.
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2017, 06:40 PM   #7294
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esme nha Maire View Post
At a guess:
Union Flags
Music box that plays "God save the Queen"
A framed picture of last year's national gurning champion

? (NB: I have deliberately not looked up what Thanksgiving is/means to folks in the USA at this point. Yes, I am playing the fool, and walking briskly for the exit (to go look up 'Thanksgiving') before anyone starts throwing cushions at me! 8-} )

Uhh.. GM3 of your favourite scented flowers - which ones do you think smell best?

added in edit: Oh, so THAT'S what Thanksgiving is about. Fair do's, I reckon I'd be pretty thankful at getting safely across an ocean in the wee ships they had back then, having experienced what it's like on a much larger more modern ship!

1) Lilacs

2) honeysuckle

3) lavender

GM3 ways to make up to a friend in addition to apologizing?
Old 10-01-2017, 11:37 AM   #7295
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default 3

This is a great question...the answer depends on my
friends and their interests...

for my reading friends...spending time at a bookstore
yes, they still exist...and getting them a favorite book

for my artist friends...time to walk, talk, and going to
see favorite painter, and/or sculptor

for femme friends who are not of the above...
spending time doing something they enjoy...
usually shopping for something...thing is I don't
like going shopping but will enjoy spending time
with them doing something they really enjoy...

shopping for fountain pens is a plus

GM3 ways that you enjoy solitude?

Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
1) Lilacs

2) honeysuckle

3) lavender

GM3 ways to make up to a friend in addition to apologizing?

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 01:08 PM   #7296
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
This is a great question...the answer depends on my
friends and their interests...

for my reading friends...spending time at a bookstore
yes, they still exist...and getting them a favorite book

for my artist friends...time to walk, talk, and going to
see favorite painter, and/or sculptor

for femme friends who are not of the above...
spending time doing something they enjoy...
usually shopping for something...thing is I don't
like going shopping but will enjoy spending time
with them doing something they really enjoy...

shopping for fountain pens is a plus

GM3 ways that you enjoy solitude?

Greco
1. reading
2. writing
3. reflecting on past occurrences in my life.
GM3 movies or tv programs you plan to watch soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2017, 02:05 PM   #7297
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
1. reading
2. writing
3. reflecting on past occurrences in my life.
GM3 movies or tv programs you plan to watch soon.
That's a tough question for me to answer, but I'd say that when I go over to my BFF house, next time, I hope to watch:

1) Curb Your Enthusiasm, 2) Catch the new series on TNT (I forget the name if it right now, but I wrote it down on my list), 3) I'd like to see any movie based off of any novel by John Grisham. If there hasn't been any movies made from novels written by Chaim Potok, I'd like to see those movies too.

GM3 things you look forward to during the month of October?
Old 10-01-2017, 02:11 PM   #7298
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
That's a tough question for me to answer, but I'd say that when I go over to my BFF house, next time, I hope to watch:

1) Curb Your Enthusiasm, 2) Catch the new series on TNT (I forget the name if it right now, but I wrote it down on my list), 3) I'd like to see any movie based off of any novel by John Grisham. If there hasn't been any movies made from novels written by Chaim Potok, I'd like to see those movies too.

GM3 things you look forward to during the month of October?
Bright leaves turning richer color
Cool "snuggling" weather
Day trips

same question gm3 things you're looking forward to in Oct
Old 10-01-2017, 02:16 PM   #7299
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
Bright leaves turning richer color
Cool "snuggling" weather
Day trips

same question gm3 things you're looking forward to in Oct
Watching the tree leaves turn beautiful shades or yellow, orange and red...

Beginning new PT therapy with an therapist who specialized in recovering neural connectivity in muscles and massage work each time I go......

Having my eyes checked soon...my vision is deteriorating quickly, so any help with new glasses or whatever will be really helpful.

GM3 places you hope to visit soon?
Old 10-01-2017, 02:18 PM   #7300
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Watching the tree leaves turn beautiful shades or yellow, orange and red...

Beginning new PT therapy with an therapist who specialized in recovering neural connectivity in muscles and massage work each time I go......

Having my eyes checked soon...my vision is deteriorating quickly, so any help with new glasses or whatever will be really helpful.

GM3 places you hope to visit soon?
1.Chicago
2.Chicago
3.Chicago
GM3 meals you have a craving for right now.....