Notices

Old 02-16-2012, 11:20 PM   #8001
Mtn

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch, daddy type
Relationship Status:
sylvie calls me her studmuffin

Thanked 3,834 Times in 617 Posts
Mtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST Reputation

Smiling because my girl is starting to recognize her own worth and amazing progress, and seeing what others see. She is a rockstar and I am incredibly proud of her.

Also smiling because I know she will crack up when she wakes to my offlines about being her frustrated shopping geek...but dangit, it's already Friday there, ALL the ads should be available if I am to do my job right, SHEESH.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:30 PM   #8002
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Received my offer letter for a new job. Unemployed no more! It is an amazing offer, a better offer than I had hoped for, and better than I have ever had in any job really. Its also with a great company, so it should be a fun time! I am looking forward to meeting new people and having new experiences.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 04:56 AM   #8003
Daktari

Waking up without a hangover.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 06:14 AM   #8004
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

A Very interesting early morning conversation about waxing lol... still has me giggling
The Following User Says Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 06:28 AM   #8005
spike

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/hym
Relationship Status:
Taken

spike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing that I have a really great life and knowing that that special someone will one day cross my path. I am grateful for all that I have now and for everything I will gain in the future. I realize that the non materialistic things are way more importand than those materialistic things. Life is just awesome!!!
spike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to spike For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 09:38 AM   #8006
Skittlesluver

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Dreamer
Relationship Status:
Single

Skittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Late night political conversation and early morning conversation...strawberry cupcakes
Old 02-17-2012, 09:43 AM   #8007
PrivateeroftheDeep
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Note from Admin: JakeTulane (again)

PrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST ReputationPrivateeroftheDeep Has the BEST Reputation

A sweet rep note
PrivateeroftheDeep is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PrivateeroftheDeep For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 10:03 AM   #8008
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,956 Times in 497 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

My Heros...

*will figure out pictures later...lol*
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 10:58 AM   #8009
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking of spending next weekend surrounded by my people and celebrating life, love and laughs with them. I love them and they love me!!!!! No better feeling on earth. Isn't that why were are here?
Old 02-17-2012, 11:07 AM   #8010
NorCalStud

How Do You Identify?:
gaea's Daddy and Fiance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ours
Relationship Status:
Engaged with gaea:-)

Thanked 1,465 Times in 359 Posts
NorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default around the mt.

My girls are coming over the mt to me and the sea. Knowing that I get to laugh with a certain 7 yr old and look at new drawings from the almost 19 yr old makes me happy and seeing the yorkie beside the airdale....and oh yea seeing Lori will be fun too

Che
NorCalStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NorCalStud For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 01:42 PM   #8011
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

One of the companies I use for recruiting at work sent us a Chocolate Survival Kit with full-sized chocolate bars. Holy crap we needed that this week!
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 01:44 PM   #8012
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

My full grown adult son requesting to take me on a "date" while i'm visiting this weekend..just he and i..made my heart swell.

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 01:48 PM   #8013
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Being woke up early this morning for some loving
Sitting cuddled up with my baby planning my move, looking at houses and budgeting for our wedding
Old 02-17-2012, 01:53 PM   #8014
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

her sleepy voice, saying "good morning daddy..it's me" I love you!".....and I melt...way down...to a place wher I long to be..again...
Old 02-17-2012, 04:37 PM   #8015
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

Silly and cute text messages off and on all day
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 05:06 PM   #8016
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_woo View Post
One of the companies I use for recruiting at work sent us a Chocolate Survival Kit with full-sized chocolate bars. Holy crap we needed that this week!
I want to work where you work!

Last edited by 1QuirkyKiwi; 02-17-2012 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Typo....
1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 06:50 PM   #8017
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i am SO proud of myself today, for going - for stepping up to that podium, and delivering a speech to 9 women, 6 case managers & some friends and family of the graduates, who completed a self - esteem course and were graduating today - the same course i completed back in 2008... i can't even describe how that made me feel, but can say that i free talked it, and talked from the heart, and i am touched they indeed felt hope and inspiration to begin a journey of their own ...

this is my passion, to pay it forward.. And this was my first step.. proud of myself, but damn i am proud of THEM, 9 women i've never met (cept one) who shared the challenges and their testimonials & i want this so badly for them.. They, in turn, inspired ME - their courage, their determination and love for one another after spending 6 weeks (3 hours a day, 5 days a week) in a classroom together..

Meeting with the Instructor for lunch on Monday, she's very much involved in the things i am passionate about (women in poverty, self esteem, addictions...etc) She has big plans and i'm excited to meet with her!

It means a lot to me, that as i am walking my journey, i feel i can do something good with how far i've come so far.. Paying it forward is the most rewarding experience and this newfound confidence of mine, kicks some serious hiney - because if someone told me i would be walking up to a podium and delivering a speech to a room full of onlookers a year ago - i wouldn't have believed it..

It just feels damn good.

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 08:48 PM   #8018
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,956 Times in 497 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedarino View Post
My Heros...

*will figure out pictures later...lol*

Almost....hehe
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver

Last edited by Linus; 02-17-2012 at 09:09 PM.
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 08:54 PM   #8019
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Realizing it's not only Pirates that have fun...
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 11:08 PM   #8020
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

She's a foxy one...........

So the other day I am sitting on the couch. Scooby (one of my dogs) is sitting next to me. Now before I go further, Scooby is a possessive dog. Possessive of me, the toys (all of them), his food, etc. If Vegas shows interest in the toys - or whatever he thinks is his he growls and acts all fierce even though Vegas is the dominant dog. Now my other dog, Vegas, isn't too possessive. She's thirteen years old and Scoob is about seven or so.

So I'm sitting on the couch, Scoob is too. Vegas walks into the livingroom and goes to one of the toys and starts 'nosing' it and BAM! Scooby jumps off the couch to let ole Vegas know that is HIS toy. She relents and Scooby attacks the toy and starts playing with it. Meanwhile, ole Veg mosies over to the couch and jumps up and lays next to me which Scooby would never had allowed when he was laying there.

I had to laugh out loud cause my ole foxy dog totally outsmarted Scoobers. She played him like a fiddle, cause she knew he wouldn't let her on the couch and she knew if she acted like she wanted the toy then he would want it and she knew he'd get off the couch and try to take it from her and then she could get on the couch without harassment.

Now that's a pretty smart dog!

~~~shark~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sharkchomp For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile