Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I love it when I sell a homemade quilt. I knew it would sell quick, it was the one with cherries and a gingham print. I still have another one almost like it, listed for sale.

Smiling .....receiving a card from my Mom. Warms my heart to see her handwriting. 💝

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2021, 07:00 PM   #21622
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a GREAT day today! It's my last weekday off for the foreseeable future so I took advantage of it. I got over 8 hours of sleep, took my time washing my hair and getting ready, making breakfast and taking care of the babies. I adulted and paid bills, then went to my hair appointment and had a great time at the salon.

It's new to me but I think I'm going to keep going there. The staff is funny and nice, the other customers chatted me up and I even ran into a customer from work. One of the stylists is a major multi-tasker and had 3 customers at the same time! That was interesting to watch but she staggered them so there wasn't any wasted time. Clever.

I did some shopping and picked something up for the babies and was home in time for a decent dinner. I found the happy in everything I experienced today. That doesn't happen often so I thoroughly enjoyed my day.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2021, 12:04 PM   #21623
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Moving with my wife this weekend. NO! MORE! "weekends only".

I generally always find something to smile about, anyway!
Old 05-28-2021, 07:32 PM   #21624
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Smiling...
Received two more cards and a package of homemade cookies! And as I was smiling over the cookies there was a knock at the door. A beautiful bouquet of sunflowers came for me.

A job offer, homemade cookies and flowers...what a great way to start the birthday weekend.

Oh...a friend will be coming to visit in Sept. Yay! Good times!!

Huge smiling going on

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2021, 08:17 AM   #21625
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing that My sister and I are going shopping today. Also, I just got a text telling Me .. that My NIKE specs are done!!! Yes, they had to redo them.. I picked them up on the 15th of this month - and the lenses were not right. So, they had to be redone - hopefully this time they got it on point.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2021, 06:38 PM   #21626
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smile Today

Seeing the little one always makes me smile.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2021, 05:27 PM   #21627
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

My sister sent me a surprise in the mail.

After a trip we took last year (pre-COVID) I had sent her a bracelet that supports whales after seeing them in the wild. This year, she sent me a bracelet supporting sea turtles after seeing the nests at the beach we were at. And you can even track the turtle the bracelet sponsors!
Old 06-02-2021, 07:33 PM   #21628
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,151 Times in 5,128 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking of the kind, crafty person who made a huge assortment of earrings and left them in the cancer resources room at my hospital. Anybody who wants some can take a pair. (People leave other kinds of things too, like books and hats, mostly.) I took a cute pair of earrings, red glass beads with white dots on them - they remind me of Minnie Mouse.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2021, 07:11 AM   #21629
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

That I think I am back in the flirt zone for the first time in a long time - and it feels pretty darn good.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2021, 07:48 PM   #21630
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smile Today

Good on you Reach. I would love to flirt if I had a flirtee lol (no such word). We can't mix and match here in Ontario. If I find a flirt on computer I will go for itt but so far I am still talking to me. Anyway, good on you, go for it and enjoy. Nothing makes your day like a good flirt.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2021, 08:10 PM   #21631
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
Good on you Reach. I would love to flirt if I had a flirtee lol (no such word). We can't mix and match here in Ontario. If I find a flirt on computer I will go for itt but so far I am still talking to me. Anyway, good on you, go for it and enjoy. Nothing makes your day like a good flirt.
Mix and match? Also, I don't see why flirtee can't be a real word. After all, we have the platypus. That means ANYTHING is possible!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2021, 10:37 PM   #21632
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Smile Today

flirt, femme fetal, seductress on and on but a butch can't really flirt they can just hope and wait for a flirtee to come along LOL.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2021, 06:10 PM   #21633
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Quote:

Well, we had our first phone call last night - and as the saying goes - better to know now than to find out later. It turned out we were not clicking like we had been in the one on one chat box on the dating website. I am just going to be a gentleman and leave it there. Thank you all for the encouragement though.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2021, 09:16 PM   #21634
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
flirt, femme fetal, seductress on and on but a butch can't really flirt they can just hope and wait for a flirtee to come along LOL.
Well, that's just silly. I've met plenty of flirty butches. It just takes practice and some initiative.

Today was a great second half of the day. Work ended on a positive note, I have tomorrow off, I now have a/c and I had a ball with a friend AND I got .

Happiness abounds!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2021, 11:27 PM   #21635
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Smile Today

Oh Gemme I know how to flirt just fine but when there are no flirtees around what is the point? I will wait till Feb. and send out cards, "will you be my flirtee"? LOL. I can't decipher what you got in that pic but its good as long it isn't the virus in a can.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2021, 09:03 AM   #21636
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Oh Gemme I know how to flirt just fine but when there are no flirtees around what is the point? I will wait till Feb. and send out cards, "will you be my flirtee"? LOL. I can't decipher what you got in that pic but its good as long it isn't the virus in a can.
Well, now. That's not the right attitude! I flirt with everyone. I can't help it; it's like a tick that kicks in automatically. Makes life more interesting, especially when I come across someone that will give it right back and knows it's all in good clean fun. Maybe it's all my years in customer service since you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar and most people respond positively to a little bit of light teasing. I dunno. My mom used to tell me tales of when she would take me shopping with her and I'd crawl onto the conveyer belt and start singing to the cashier. Tales. As in, apparently it happened a LOT. *shrug*

I was helping an older couple in their 80s a while back and I said something and then winked at the gentleman (like 'wink, wink, nudge, nudge' kind of thing) and he said I shouldn't do that because he'll leave his wife and take me to Tahiti. She was standing right there! lol She then says that he's an old fart and wouldn't know what to do with such a young thing as me and I'd be better off going to Bora Bora with HER. It was a scream. When they see me now, they still fuss over me and who is going to get to take me on vacation. They are some of my favorite customers. I love the saucy types!

Today is going to be one giant smile for me because I have it OFF!!!! I don't have to put make up on. Shoot, I don't even have to get dressed. I fully expect to be in my pajamas all day! I do have to do some chores but I'm not on a time clock so it's a slow pace for me today, which is also smile inducing. I get to have the rest of my sushi (that picture you couldn't see, Stone) and I even weighed in a pound less than yesterday. All good things!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2021, 11:55 AM   #21637
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Looking out the kitchen window and seeing that the squirrels are back.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2021, 07:42 AM   #21638
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Remembering the bantering that I did with someone last night - or was it flirting? Hell, I do not even know anymore. I am just going to say the conversation that went back and forth made Me smile. I do not have to give the convo a damn label. (laughing).
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2021, 09:25 AM   #21639
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Smile Today

Good on you Reach. That gives enjoyable life to life.

Ok Gemme, where is the pic? HUH? I need to see it and what is in that can or whatever it is?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2021, 08:15 PM   #21640
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Good on you Reach. That gives enjoyable life to life.

Ok Gemme, where is the pic? HUH? I need to see it and what is in that can or whatever it is?
This picture?

It's a piece of sushi.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile