Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Wisconsin Forums

Old 05-16-2010, 08:00 PM   #1
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default CHEESE!

Alright all you cheeseheads, I know I'm not the only one from Wi on this particular planet. I know your blood is still half anti-freeze cuz it's only May and that makes people a little slow moving but, come on. Who are you, Where are you, and when are we all having a get together?

I'm just south of Green Bay.

"To choose a word is to choose a world" Anonymous
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 08:27 PM   #2
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2010, 08:38 PM   #3
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default So delicious.

I voted for the cow from China. I'm not pleased with the results.

As for cheese: A new favorite of mine (in the past year or so) is Piave. It's hard and flavorful (yes, it sounds naughty but it's not. It's cheese people).

My suggestion: Try it. Immediately. Do not pass go or collect $200 (well maybe collect the money. Then you can buy more cheese). Eat. Be merry.

And of course it's Italian. Need I say more?

Clicky the linky:

http://www.artisanalcheese.com/prodi...p?number=10404
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2010, 08:42 PM   #4
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I was on a business trip to Wisconsin years ago. I'll never forget the most incredible picture perfect farms. And it sure get c-c-cold up there.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2010, 08:45 PM   #5
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Nevah evah speed while on the highway going though Janesville

Be warned now, save money later

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2010, 11:37 PM   #6
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Nevah evah speed while on the highway going though Janesville

Be warned now, save money later
And just where the hell were you about 10 years ago with this bit of information??? True, very true, 180 bucks worth of true. lol

Old 05-17-2010, 11:48 PM   #7
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

I like a lot of different cheese, just about anything but the plastic stuff.
My 2 all time favorites are, 15year old extra sharp white cheddar and cheese curds, which is cheddar. I have never seen cheese curds outside of Wi and, if Snowy is around, they are called cheese nuggets because "curds" sounds nasty to her.

So, anyone from Wisconsin?

Old 05-18-2010, 12:17 AM   #8
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
Smile vegan / midwest checking in-

http://www.galaxyfoods.com/Products/...ganBlocks.stml

violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2010, 09:57 AM   #9
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryobi View Post
I like a lot of different cheese, just about anything but the plastic stuff.
My 2 all time favorites are, 15year old extra sharp white cheddar and cheese curds, which is cheddar. I have never seen cheese curds outside of Wi and, if Snowy is around, they are called cheese nuggets because "curds" sounds nasty to her.

So, anyone from Wisconsin?
Sorry, I am from Oregon but we do have cheese curds here! The Tillamook Cheese Factory in Tilamook, Oregon on the coast has cheddar cheese curds, also known as Squeaky Cheese.

http://www.tillamookcheese.com/Visit.../GiftShop.aspx

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2010, 10:43 AM   #10
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
And just where the hell were you about 10 years ago with this bit of information??? True, very true, 180 bucks worth of true. lol

Talk about inflation....25 years ago it was $100. Going to the Dells after that stop, didn't make for a fun trip, lol.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 08:53 PM   #11
PapaC

How Do You Identify?:
FTM-Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

PapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST Reputation
Default ok.. .WHOA...

first of all... oh oops never mind..

this is in the Wisconsin thread.
I was getting all kinds of excited because I love cheese.
not that there's anything wrong with Wisconsin or anything but the thread title misled me.

Anyone wanna bet California will soon be the top cheese in the states? :P

Off to go and buy, well... cheese.

Carry on, Wisconsin peeps,
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PapaC For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2010, 08:56 PM   #12
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaC View Post
first of all... oh oops never mind..

this is in the Wisconsin thread.
I was getting all kinds of excited because I love cheese.
not that there's anything wrong with Wisconsin or anything but the thread title misled me.

Anyone wanna bet California will soon be the top cheese in the states? :P

Off to go and buy, well... cheese.

Carry on, Wisconsin peeps,
It's okay. Cheese is as cheese does (yes, it's profound isn't it?). From Wisconsin to California and from sea to shining sea ...
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2010, 09:04 PM   #13
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cheese playa here.

Sooooo is this about cheese? I got really excited and found pics of a couple of faves.....

This one is Sottocenere, essentially means "under ash". The gray rind is formed by a layer of ash that covers the cheese as it ages. Mixed with the ash are spices such as coriander, nutmeg and cloves although these spices hardly flavor the cheese. It is the addition of truffle oil and truffle pieces that create the irresistible flavor and aroma. It's really, really good and kind of expensive but it will bring any cheese lover to their knees, or make them buy you that cute little ring you've been wanting, or make them game for pretty much anything (that is, if you're looking for that kind of reaction).

My other favorite is a nut crusted brie created by Chef Deborah Scott from Indigo Grill and Kemo Sabe Grill in San Diego. It's essentially fried brie with a nut crust. It's about the best food I've ever eaten. I've never attempted to make it at home. I'm not sure I could duplicate it. Here's a pic but it doesn't do it justice. The one you buy at the resturant is probably deep fried completely encased in crushed nuts like pepitas. It's devine!

Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2010, 12:20 AM   #14
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I love the brie....and provolone....and parmegiana reggio (I think that's how it's spelled)....and cheddah. Swiss. I love the swiss. It comes pre-air-conditioned.

I love the cheese.

Wisconsin's nice too.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2010, 11:18 AM   #15
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thank you all you lost people for posting in the Wi thread. lol. I'll be back when I have a little more time. For now, I'll just hand out thanks and compasses. lol.

Old 05-17-2010, 12:25 PM   #16
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sorry but .....

.... my obsession with cat photos would not allow me to pass the opportunity.....

... well, actually, they do...

Not from, never been, but I love me some Packers
... oh, and I love chhheeeeeese. Wisconsin sharp, actually.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2010, 05:04 AM   #17
Oneida

How Do You Identify?:
Free

Oneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Alright all you cheeseheads, I know I'm not the only one from Wi on this particular planet. I know your blood is still half anti-freeze cuz it's only May and that makes people a little slow moving but, come on. Who are you, Where are you, and when are we all having a get together?

I'm just south of Green Bay.
Ya, hey dere -

As you know, I'm close enough to come up for brats and cold Old Milwaukees this summer. You say when! I'll bring the macaroni salad.

p.s. Cubs Won.
Oneida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:48 AM   #18
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneida View Post
Ya, hey dere -

As you know, I'm close enough to come up for brats and cold Old Milwaukees this summer. You say when! I'll bring the macaroni salad.

p.s. Cubs Won.
Are you O.K., Oneida? Never heard you talk like that before. lol. Old Milwaukee should be used to boil the Brats in first and then, thrown out! (do you really drink that?) If more people show up in here from Wi., I'll sure let you know of a get together. Maybe you should just come up anyway.?

p.s. The cubs suck! Ask my 4 year old nephew.

Old 05-18-2010, 01:27 PM   #19
Oneida

How Do You Identify?:
Free

Oneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Are you O.K., Oneida? Never heard you talk like that before. lol. Old Milwaukee should be used to boil the Brats in first and then, thrown out! (do you really drink that?) If more people show up in here from Wi., I'll sure let you know of a get together. Maybe you should just come up anyway.?

p.s. The cubs suck! Ask my 4 year old nephew.

Your entire thread is a derail...LOL

And, no, I don't drink Old Milwaukee (but, I would...if Old Style weren't available).

p.s. Remind me not to ask your nephew if the Cubs suck. He's much too young to be that jaded. My Grandma is 92 and still thinks that "this is their year"
Oneida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 07:57 PM   #20
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I bought cheese today.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote