Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 06-29-2017, 04:19 PM   #781
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
"Sex alleviates tension. Love causes it."
All to familar.. lol

I would educatedly guess "A Midsummer Night’s Sex Comedy"
Old 06-29-2017, 05:18 PM   #782
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless View Post
All to familar.. lol

I would educatedly guess "A Midsummer Night’s Sex Comedy"
BINGO.........
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2017, 05:22 PM   #783
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
At first, I wanted to say it was heavy weight boxing legend Muhammad Ali..... but somehow, in my mind, it couldn't be Ali.

So, I looked the movie line up, and discovered that the original screenplay was turned into a movie, by director Elia Kazan.

The movie script is from On The Waterfront, a short black and white film, starring Marlon Brando and other well known actors from that era in time. It's based on real life mafia boss crime within the New Jersey Longshoremen's Union and the big fight over who controlled who's turf, type of political wars.

If a person can watch it at all, I plan to add it to my list of movies to watch. It's rather short, almost like a documentary ... I suppose. I read where the film was deemed culturally aesthetic, that it received twelve nominations for academy awards and earned 8 awards out of 12.

Looks like a really good film, homoe (Thank you)!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_t...nt?wprov=sfla1
CORRECT.......
I knew it would be TO EASY if I posted the quote " I could of been a contender" so I went another way

I have no problem with folks looking up the quotes btw
Old 06-30-2017, 06:55 PM   #784
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

"Look, Annie... I love you. But let's leave that out of this. I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for. Marriage is hard enough without bringing such low expectations into it, isn't it"?
Old 06-30-2017, 10:47 PM   #785
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

Aww, Sleepless in Seattle

Quote:
"Look, Annie... I love you. But let's leave that out of this. I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for. Marriage is hard enough without bringing such low expectations into it, isn't it"?

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2017, 10:48 PM   #786
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

"Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me."

The Following User Says Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2017, 11:14 PM   #787
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotoseagrl View Post
"Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me."
Runaway Bride?

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2017, 07:34 AM   #788
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotoseagrl View Post
Aww, Sleepless in Seattle
BINGO................
Old 07-01-2017, 04:56 PM   #789
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

''It's a terrible thing to hate your mother. But I didn't always hate her. When I was a child, I only kind of disliked her''.
Old 07-02-2017, 02:24 PM   #790
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores

Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
''It's a terrible thing to hate your mother. But I didn't always hate her. When I was a child, I only kind of disliked her''.
I never did see this movie, however I loved the book.. The Manchurian Candidate
Old 07-02-2017, 04:19 PM   #791
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I never did see this movie, however I loved the book.. The Manchurian Candidate
BINGO.............
Old 07-02-2017, 04:26 PM   #792
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores

The MAC-10 submachine gun was practically designed for housewives.
Old 07-05-2017, 04:54 PM   #793
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Yep. ........
Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Runaway Bride?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2017, 04:57 PM   #794
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
The MAC-10 submachine gun was practically designed for housewives.
I'm going to guess 1984's Night of the Comet
Old 07-12-2017, 10:10 AM   #795
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

"I tell you what I envy about people in love - I'd love it if someone knew me, I mean really knew me. What I like, what I'm afraid of, what kind of toothpaste I use".
Old 07-12-2017, 10:22 AM   #796
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
"I tell you what I envy about people in love - I'd love it if someone knew me, I mean really knew me. What I like, what I'm afraid of, what kind of toothpaste I use".
I have a funny feeling that it's from a movie I haven't seen yet, but hope to see soon (I'm guessing: Mirror Has Two Faces?)

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 10:23 AM   #797
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I have a funny feeling that it's from a movie I haven't seen yet, but hope to see soon (I'm guessing: Mirror Has Two Faces?)
YES, LMAO
Old 07-12-2017, 10:27 AM   #798
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

"I'm looking for a book... something that can help me deal with what might be an awkward situation. Something funny might be nice, but not necessarily big, 'ha, ha, ha,' 'laugh, laugh, laugh' funny, and certainly not make-fun-of-other-people funny but rather something human-funny. And, uh, if it could uh, sneak up on you, surprise you, and at the same time make you think that what you thought wasn't only right, in a wrong kind of way, but when you're wrong, there's a certain rightness in your wrongness... Well, what I mean is, more importantly, I'm looking to be swept up! And at the same time, not".
Old 07-12-2017, 10:52 AM   #799
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
"I'm looking for a book... something that can help me deal with what might be an awkward situation. Something funny might be nice, but not necessarily big, 'ha, ha, ha,' 'laugh, laugh, laugh' funny, and certainly not make-fun-of-other-people funny but rather something human-funny. And, uh, if it could uh, sneak up on you, surprise you, and at the same time make you think that what you thought wasn't only right, in a wrong kind of way, but when you're wrong, there's a certain rightness in your wrongness... Well, what I mean is, more importantly, I'm looking to be swept up! And at the same time, not".

I have NO idea where this movie-line comes from, but I'm guessing I'd watch it over and over again.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 11:21 AM   #800
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

"Badges? We don't need no stinking badges"

Tags
films, movies