Old 12-09-2017, 11:35 AM   #21
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Dislike being able to nearly walk from one end to the other w/o breaking a sweat. Live kitty corner from the courthouse. Which is one of the few buildings open on Main street.

Also live more than an hour's distance from an interstate.
Actually the interstate is an hour, the outer belt is 30 minutes

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 11:39 AM   #22
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pennsylvania

The inflated size of government. Crooked politicians and crazy high taxation.

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 11:41 AM   #23
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominique View Post
The inflated size of government. Crooked politicians and crazy high taxation.
Oh until I just saw your location I was assuming you lived in DC........
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 11:43 AM   #24
EnchantedNightDweller

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she
Relationship Status:
Being single is a good thing and I like it.

Thanked 2,462 Times in 803 Posts
EnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST Reputation

Whatever is going on upstairs...it sounds like I should call the police.
EnchantedNightDweller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnchantedNightDweller For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 01:04 PM   #25
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

The HOA won't let us put up fences. So if you want a dog, you gotta walk it.
Old 12-09-2017, 05:27 PM   #26
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Couple other things I neglected to mention ...

Well water

co-op electricity

I put a heatlamp in the well house late yesterday preparing for snow and mid-20s temps. It is fine.

My electricity went out about an hour ago. I looked at the map of outages and there is a huge blob. I need to pick up a generator. It will be in the 20s again tonight. Not worried about freezing, the dogs and I will stay plenty warm doing the huddle. But Kevin snores so loud, I cannot sleep without the fan on high. He is doing it now. I love that pooch so much but he is working my last nerve. I bought those little nostril lifters you put on your snorers' nose. It did not work on my sweet Kevie. Must check the roads first because I may have to make a long drive to Walmart ... stay there a few hours.

I want to be a whiner! I want my city electricity and water back. This out here in the woods in the middle of nowhere doesn't meet my requirements. And there is nothing short of moving (out of the question) which will correct this situation.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2017, 01:18 PM   #27
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Our original "by pass" is getting an "outer belt" and it will be a toll road. Really pissed about this!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2017, 08:39 AM   #28
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

We live in the sticks..the town has a population around 400 people.By 7pm everything is shut down except for the one local bar..which is usually full with ranchers,farmers,loggers.

Rumors and gossip run rampant here.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2017, 01:34 PM   #29
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

It's COLD!
Old 12-31-2017, 02:31 PM   #30
EnchantedNightDweller

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she
Relationship Status:
Being single is a good thing and I like it.

Thanked 2,462 Times in 803 Posts
EnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST Reputation

All too familiar sounds of domestic violence echoing through the walls. A lot of people and their children live through hell over the holidays. Yesterday they were fighting about money.
EnchantedNightDweller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EnchantedNightDweller For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2017, 04:38 PM   #31
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

That too many people are moving to my city. It really makes me unhappy.

Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deborah* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2017, 09:06 PM   #32
ardentfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
~daydreaming~

ardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's really hard living where there's no LGBT community. I was used to being actively involved in the community where I went to college (bustling metropolis) and now I'm back in the boonies... The abrupt change has definitely made me more reflective and introspective, though!

Glass half-full.
ardentfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ardentfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2018, 05:16 AM   #33
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentfemme View Post
It's really hard living where there's no LGBT community. I was used to being actively involved in the community where I went to college (bustling metropolis) and now I'm back in the boonies... The abrupt change has definitely made me more reflective and introspective, though!

Glass half-full.
me too. there is absolutely no real community for at least 100 miles of me, and even then its a pretty meager group

Living in New Orleans where there is a HUGE community, it’s hard to adjust to.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2018, 05:15 AM   #34
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah* View Post
That too many people are moving to my city. It really makes me unhappy.

Deborah

this is what is happening in Greenville SC. It was the top upcoming city in America a couple of years ago. So that means that a billion people came here, and they weren’t ready. The traffic is a nightmare trying to get from point A to point B. The drivers are insane here. This is no one policing the traffic laws.

On the same note, if you like the city living within a rural area, this is a good place for you. It’s a few hours from the ocean, and from the mountains.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2018, 06:24 AM   #35
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post

this is what is happening in Greenville SC. It was the top upcoming city in America a couple of years ago. So that means that a billion people came here, and they weren’t ready. The traffic is a nightmare trying to get from point A to point B. The drivers are insane here. This is no one policing the traffic laws.

On the same note, if you like the city living within a rural area, this is a good place for you. It’s a few hours from the ocean, and from the mountains.

That is exactly what I love about the Carolina's. Close to the mountains and the beach!

The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2018, 10:06 AM   #36
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I wish there were more bridges over the river that surrounds me on 3 sides. It's really hard to find an alternative route sometimes.

And.... why don't these main streets just continue instead of curving and before you know it, your going the wrong way.

I love the sound of these trains! Can I please have a
Schedule? I have counted way to many train cars while waiting.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2019, 10:47 AM   #37
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Rainy Days

I like the rain, but we usually get mud slides (especially after the fires when the grounds are covered with ash), floods, mountain erosion, and accidents when it rains in my neck of the woods.

That’s one of the things I don’t like about Southern California.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2019, 11:00 AM   #38
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
I like the rain, but we usually get mud slides (especially after the fires when the grounds are covered with ash), floods, mountain erosion, and accidents when it rains in my neck of the woods.

That’s one of the things I don’t like about Southern California.
Omg, the wildflowers should be amazing this year!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2019, 12:08 PM   #39
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I can't walk downtown anymore!!!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote