Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 10-21-2016, 04:50 PM   #7121
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkle View Post
*I make a great risotto;
*and a tasty chicken piccata;
*and in the summer I have dozens interesting and unique salad recipes I break out for BBQs.

Give me three ways you would like to improve yourself/your life
Sparkle, I would love to hear about your summertime BBQ salads! I have a few summertime salads I just love to make -- but only for special occasion because sometimes it can be very expensive.

There are several things I do to improve my way of life: 1) I love music, like most types of music, so I'm always listening to music. Just today, I heard Joe Cocker (The Wonder Years\ The Beatles --- I Get By With a Little Help from My Friends).

There's nothing like a song that you hear out of nowhere that can change how you feel about your entire day. That song did it for me, earlier this afternoon.

2) I try to keep a monthly date with myself, where it's just me, doing what I want or doing nothing at all... but mostly it is the idea that I use that time to really get to the heart of my soul --- fine tuning my own world, adjusting my capacity to live life with as much joy .... each day that is before me.

3) Music and "me time" usually is the antidote to self improvement. I can't be perfect... but listening to music and "me time" makes my world a better place and helps me so much.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Give me three of the best desserts you've ever had and love still today.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2016, 03:34 PM   #7122
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Sparkle, I would love to hear about your summertime BBQ salads! I have a few summertime salads I just love to make -- but only for special occasion because sometimes it can be very expensive.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Give me three of the best desserts you've ever had and love still today.
They can be expensive!

I like to use common ingredients in unexpected ways. I do a zucchini, summer squash, and peach carpaccio (sliced paper thin on the mandolin) With capers and dressed with fresh squeezed lemon juice and a tiny bit of lemon zest. It's a great cold salad that is refreshing when it's hot and can hold up outside for a few hours.

I also do an arugula, cantaloupe, prosciutto, and fresh mozzarella salad dressed in a homemade French vinaigrette (very light but with a sharp shallot and dijon zing) also refreshing but doesn't hold up well outside because of the mozz.

I do a simple baby spinach, sliced strawberries and toasted nut (of your choice) salad with a rice vinegar dressing.

And in the fall I like to use ingredients like pancetta and pomegranate and toasted walnuts -- great with any greens you fancy, and makes a nice entree if you add protein like grilled chicken.

William Sonoma has a good book called 365 days of salad, which is chock full of awesome seasonal recipes that inspire new combinations.

As to desserts...

*i had the most amazingly fresh tiramisu in Venice, it was incredible, straight off the whisk. I'm spoiled for tiramisu forever though. Nothing will ever compare.

*im a sucker for a lovely crunchy creme brûlée.

*and strawberry shortcake - with homemade whip cream is my go-to birthday dessert because strawberries are usually newly ripe and delicious around then.

Give me the last three times you felt valued
Old 11-08-2016, 03:54 PM   #7123
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
They can be expensive!

I like to use common ingredients in unexpected ways. I do a zucchini, summer squash, and peach carpaccio (sliced paper thin on the mandolin) With capers and dressed with fresh squeezed lemon juice and a tiny bit of lemon zest. It's a great cold salad that is refreshing when it's hot and can hold up outside for a few hours.

I also do an arugula, cantaloupe, prosciutto, and fresh mozzarella salad dressed in a homemade French vinaigrette (very light but with a sharp shallot and dijon zing) also refreshing but doesn't hold up well outside because of the mozz.

I do a simple baby spinach, sliced strawberries and toasted nut (of your choice) salad with a rice vinegar dressing.

And in the fall I like to use ingredients like pancetta and pomegranate and toasted walnuts -- great with any greens you fancy, and makes a nice entree if you add protein like grilled chicken.

William Sonoma has a good book called 365 days of salad, which is chock full of awesome seasonal recipes that inspire new combinations.

As to desserts...

*i had the most amazingly fresh tiramisu in Venice, it was incredible, straight off the whisk. I'm spoiled for tiramisu forever though. Nothing will ever compare.

*and strawberry shortcake - with homemade whip cream is my go-to birthday dessert because strawberries are usually newly ripe and delicious around then.

1) My spouse tells me daily how she appreciates me taking care of her, 2) Manager at the kennel makes me feel valued a lot, 3) I felt valued several years ago when I won an award for cna of the year for my state. GM3 things you miss most?
Old 11-16-2016, 06:46 PM   #7124
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
1) My spouse tells me daily how she appreciates me taking care of her, 2) Manager at the kennel makes me feel valued a lot, 3) I felt valued several years ago when I won an award for cna of the year for my state. GM3 things you miss most?
Tender loving words spoken honestly,
tender touch to my face,
soft lips on mine.

You are blessed GayandGray

same question

Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2016, 07:35 PM   #7125
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
They can be expensive!

As to desserts...

1. My bank manager gave me a free pen

2. my phone company sent me a survey cause my opinion of how they're doing, matters

3. the call centre for my computer repair kept interrupting the hold music with a message that i should keep holding cause my call is very important to them.

gm3 things you'll never stop doing, no matter how "bad" they are for you.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 02:16 AM   #7126
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post

same question

[/I]
Not things, but people:

*My Grampa
*My Grama
*Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
gm3 things you'll never stop doing, no matter how "bad" they are for you.
Oh, that's a tough one because I'm old enough to know that as soon as I say "I'll never give ____ up" - i will be assured of having to give it up. So many of the vices, which I *swore* if never give up, are long since gone(cigarettes, 4" heels, caffeine, three day long dance parties...) I'm clinging to the vestiges of my youth.

But, I swear that I will:

*NEVER give up coloring my hair. I'm going to be one of those ladies who has a standing appointment with my elderly gay hair dresser once a week.

*NEVER give up champagne -- entirely. It's just too wonderful an indulgence.

*NEVER give up driving manual transmission cars. I know that day is coming - But I will have to be dragged out of my last stick shift car.

Give me three things you're excited about.
Old 11-17-2016, 02:20 AM   #7127
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Not things, but people:

*My Grampa
*My Grama
*Chris

Oh, that's a tough one because I'm old enough to know that as soon as I say "I'll never give ____ up" - i will be assured of having to give it up. So many of the vices, which I *swore* if never give up, are long since gone(cigarettes, 4" heels, caffeine, three day long dance parties...) I'm clinging to the vestiges of my youth.

But, I swear that I will:

*NEVER give up coloring my hair. I'm going to be one of those ladies who has a standing appointment with my elderly gay hair dresser once a week.

*NEVER give up champagne -- entirely. It's just too wonderful an indulgence.

*NEVER give up driving manual transmission cars. I know that day is coming - But I will have to be dragged out of my last stick shift car.

Give me three things you're excited about.
Being able to sleep in
Getting new glasses
Finalizing some paperwork

GM 3 things you are not excited about?
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 07:32 AM   #7128
Brisa

How Do You Identify?:
Female

Brisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST Reputation
Default Brisa

Xmas shopping
crowded stores
rude

people in crowded stores

GM3 things you buy every week other than groceries.
Brisa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brisa For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2016, 10:55 AM   #7129
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisa View Post
Xmas shopping
crowded stores
rude

people in crowded stores

GM3 things you buy every week other than groceries.
Lunch out for my friend and I
Bingo cards
Skinny vanilla latte

Gm3 things you do in the winter
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2016, 09:30 PM   #7130
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, honey, dear, but never babe
Relationship Status:
single

afemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
Lunch out for my friend and I
Bingo cards
Skinny vanilla latte

Gm3 things you do in the winter
Drink hot tea
Go for walks
Go to festivals

Give me 3 of your favorite pieces of clothing, assuming you don't always parade around in your b-day suit!
Old 11-17-2016, 11:49 PM   #7131
deeds

How Do You Identify?:
G-d made

deeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by afemmenatalie View Post
Drink hot tea
Go for walks
Go to festivals

Give me 3 of your favorite pieces of clothing, assuming you don't always parade around in your b-day suit!
My Tee shirts,boxers and bath robe...

Gimme 3 of your goals in life?
Old 11-18-2016, 12:09 AM   #7132
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeds View Post
My Tee shirts,boxers and bath robe...

Gimme 3 of your goals in life?
1) to lose weight. 2) to make a fulltime career working with animals. 3) to finally find inner peace. Same Question???
Old 11-18-2016, 01:07 AM   #7133
legally_b10nde

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman - Hello Daddy, hello mom. I'm your ch-ch-ch cherry bomb!
Preferred Pronoun?:
female/she/her
Relationship Status:
Single by choice

legally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputation
Default Three goals in life

1. Be helpful to those in need
2. Be financially secured - independently
3. Get a new car hehehehe

Gimme 3 items you'd trade or upgrade
Old 11-18-2016, 01:13 AM   #7134
deeds

How Do You Identify?:
G-d made

deeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by legally_b10nde View Post

My Computer
My body
My mind

Gimme 3 excuses you use for why you are late?
Old 11-18-2016, 01:14 AM   #7135
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by legally_b10nde View Post

You know, this trade/upgrade thing really is too much trouble for very little reward...i prefer to drive things into the ground, throw a handful of dirt on them, and then go get the "next" thing.

gm3 places you'd live if you had the guts and resources.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 03:34 PM   #7136
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
You know, this trade/upgrade thing really is too much trouble for very little reward...i prefer to drive things into the ground, throw a handful of dirt on them, and then go get the "next" thing.

gm3 places you'd live if you had the guts and resources.
1) Hawaii. 2) Jamaica. 3) Key West. GM3 beverages you drink all the time?
Old 11-21-2016, 05:49 PM   #7137
Brisa

How Do You Identify?:
Female

Brisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST Reputation
Default Brisa

coffee, cranberry juice, iced tea
Brisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 06:40 PM   #7138
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisa View Post
coffee, cranberry juice, iced tea
Hey u forgot to ask a question? LOL
Old 11-26-2016, 07:02 AM   #7139
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
1) Hawaii. 2) Jamaica. 3) Key West. GM3 beverages you drink all the time?
– Water
– Gatorade
– Green Juice

Gimme three ways to show your appreciation to an online friend.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2016, 08:43 AM   #7140
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
– Water
– Gatorade
– Green Juice

Gimme three ways to show your appreciation to an online friend.
Thank them publicly or privately
Send them a gift card or gift package
Acknowledgement like stand with them

GM3 ways you help the environment

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: