Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2014, 06:39 AM   #11
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftWriteFemme View Post
I'm leaving in a few minutes to go pick up my sponsee, today is her surgery. I didn't think I was nervous, but I couldn't get to sleep last night and 4:30 am came much earlier than you might expect, it was earlier than I expected for sure. Everything will be fine, but I do appreciate all the support here, your prayers and well wishes mean so much. Oh, on the very happy news side of the world, my sponsee's brother breathed on his own for 8 hours yesterday and is surprising all of us with his consistent improvement. Thank you again, Sherrie
LWF, I think it is fantastic the way you are staying by your sponsee's side. I know your role in her life is to be available to her for emotional support, but to me (in my limited knowledge of the Sponsor/sponsee relationship based on people I know), this goes beyond the call of duty! People are lucky if their family will be as supportive/involved as you are.

l bet she is grateful to you. I can tell you as one who has had cancer, this is our most vulnerable time and a time we are really clued in as to how much we need others. With this need comes feelings of gratefulness (or it should!)

I am so glad she has you!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: