Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Romance

Old 08-20-2012, 08:25 PM   #201
InkSlinger
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Jake Tulane, et al

InkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST Reputation

I am sure there are other "things".

However, could someone just love me for ME? If you love Me for Me.. the rest just falls into place (atleast in my experience), I can honestly say I have only dated 1 woman and lived with another that truly loved and accepted me for me good and bad quirks and all. Communcation, is key.

*thinking no wonder I mentioned in the other thread that a hug would feel good right now*
InkSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to InkSlinger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2012, 08:40 PM   #202
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I don't need much to be loved, but I do need a few certain things:

~ love me for who I am am, faults and all

~ show me and tells me everyday just why I mean to you

~ support me in whatever I do and stand beside me

~ kiss me everyday, hold my hand, cuddle me and play with my hair

~ the easiest thing of all - just love me!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2012, 08:43 PM   #203
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow It's gotta be done right!

Making sure that pesky spot mid shoulder blades is scratched thoroughly without direction when it itches!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2015, 11:03 PM   #204
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by adorable View Post
I have been thinking about this for the last few days. Sometimes I think, we think we know - but do we really? Can we actually say or explain our needs to another person?

What makes YOU feel secure and loved? Is it being able to say nothing and just "be" with that person?

What do you need to feel loved the way that you need to be loved?
Nothing material will make me feel loved.It won't be nothing she said.It won't be nothing she does for me physically.I feel loved when she's right there by me.She can be a thousand and one miles away from me,but I can still feel her right next to me.I can pick up my phone and give her a call and hear her voice.I feel loved when she looks at me and without speaking any words tells me to "fix it" (take action,take the reigns)and I can.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2015, 05:09 AM   #205
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Kindness

Surprises (doesn't have to be expensive gifts)

Let me be who I am - don't love me for what you think you can change me into

Emotional and intellectual intimacy

Should have a couple things in common

Treat my family kindly. You don't have to like them but be kind because I love them.

Be secure enough to not get upset when I go out with my friends and I will do the same.

Support my dreams as I would support yours.
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2015, 05:16 AM   #206
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

petroleum jelly and a snorkel
a stuffed Pooh bear
sushi
singing "I feel pretty....oh so pretty!" in the middle of the street

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2015, 07:16 PM   #207
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

ATTENTION! I am an attention whore galore. If I give you my time and attention I expect it back in return!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2015, 06:52 PM   #208
Vivacious1

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme
Relationship Status:
taken

3 Highscores

Vivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST Reputation
Default I need

Choccie, lots of it!
Old 08-20-2015, 01:05 AM   #209
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I second what Viva said, choccie! And Lots of it too!

Albert Einstein
Old 11-27-2015, 09:44 PM   #210
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Loved

Being single is hard at times and easy at times. Sometimes I feel all alone in the world but then I remember that I have friends and family.

I have raised kids with different partners but the boys that I raised with my best friend are all mine. Kids by love not blood. When my boys hug me I know that I am loved in a way that I never thought was possible. I am the unlikely parent of two loving and kind grown men.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2015, 11:46 PM   #211
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Sometimes I just need a bit of reassurance.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2015, 12:49 AM   #212
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

My friends, my family, a kitty, a career that I love has made the biggest difference in my life ever. I get people I can help with pain, I touch people I helpful, non-hurtful, non-sexual ways all day - for many it's the first time they have experienced that. I love introducing people to new touch, especially if they have difficulty with touch. I know how much it can change brain chemistry, and I think it's important. As someone who was trained as a primatologist, I know how important touch is to our functioning as primates. Our brain chemistry changes for the better even when we think we don't need it, so getting a very good, well trained massage (non-invasive) eases stresses when we don't have regular touch in our lives.

The care I can bring my patients and the respect I get back I can't tell you much that matters in my life. I used to suffer from depression, stress, feeling like I wasn't any use or that I wasn't good enough... Became codependent in relationship by tiring myself out trying to be useful to others and killing myself in the process, trying to get praise and a sense of value. Work certainly didn't give it to me - bosses and line mangers were awful, when I worked in service industry customers were rude and sometimes down right cruel.

Now I work with people who are genuinely interested in what I can do to help. And actually doing something that stops pain by adjusting their bodies is better than an orgasm.

So it affects how I feel in myself and how I feel with others. I still need cuddles from my friends, from my cat. I still need intimacy from my friends. But I'm way, way more happy single now and feel loved and appreciated and I'm not killing myself for someone anymore. My patience for bullshit is zero as well, because I know how easy it is to be single. Frankly, it's easier lol.

I've got a good family and good friends and an amazing career. Broke as fuck, mind. But I have my rent and bills paid and I can eat. So, I'm ok.

I do feel loved. I also feel I can take care of myself and it's not hard. Not a struggle.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2015, 10:26 PM   #213
Bubala

How Do You Identify?:
Lady Sunflower
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 1,669 Times in 615 Posts
Bubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST Reputation

Just a little bit of time...

I'm independent. I'm a career woman. I'm intelligent and decently well educated. I'm a realist, I stand with my heels firmly on the ground. I can hold my own in the big boys business world out there. I take no BS and I do not back down.

Then again at the end of the day, when corporate lights go down, and our daily masks start to peal off, I make my way home. At the end of the day I am just a girl... I am a full blooded woman... I need you...

Pay attention, miss me....tell me that you've missed me... show me that you've noticed... Make me laugh, make me giggle like a little girl. Only you can make me giggle like that. Only you know the silly, crazy, stupid, childish side of me.

Talk to me, arouse my mind... calm my thoughts... Hold me like a child, hold me life a woman. Wrap your gorgeous hands around my waist and pull me in, closer, closer.... I want to hear your loud foreceful heartbeat. I want to inhale your scent. Disarm me with you gentle strength. Make me feel like a woman... I want to be loved, I want to be safe and protected, I want to be yours...your and no one else's. I want to be your girl, I want to be your lover, I want to be all woman for you...

That all... all I need to feel loved is just a little time...miss me, let me know you've noticed...Let me know you still care...
Bubala is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bubala For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2015, 12:00 AM   #214
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

kind, wise, love-unconditional, in sync
Old 12-08-2015, 12:02 AM   #215
storyspinner70

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

storyspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputation

Don't ignore me. I am the quintessential babygirl in that aspect. My butch tends to tune me out:
1. because she doesn't multitask well
2. because I talk more than she is used to - or likes...lmao she's told me to shut up on more than one occasion. That I have no issue with.
3. because I need more of that type of attention than she's used to

But when she doesn't really listen to me it upsets me. I've always been like that. I'll even make people look right at me so I know they're listening to me if something is important. When she ignores me I feel...maybe not unloved, but unimportant. I know what she's like - this is my hangup, but it's a big one. She makes more of an effort to pay attention to me when I need it, and I make more of an effort to actually tell her "hey you need to stop ignoring me" and to accept her flaws instead of saying "I take her as she is, no matter what" but then actually not accepting who she is. I forget sometimes she can't read minds and has no idea what it's like to be needy in the way I am.

But there's so much else she does for me that I need: she takes care of me, she teaches me things I don't know, she makes me eat my vegetables when I come visit her cause my health actually matters, she makes me go to bed when I'm up at 4am when I shouldn't be, she reins me in when I get too cocky and arrogant, she loves me even when I'm unloveable, she ignores my sulking when I forget I'm not a jealous person and she puts me right back in line when I'm out of control.

These are the things I need to feel loved. One thing she mostly fails at. All the others, she mostly succeeds - better than anyone I've ever known.
Old 01-26-2016, 08:31 PM   #216
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Little things, as I grow older I see that little things mean more than big things in the relationship but sex will always be a huge one for me.
Old 01-26-2016, 09:57 PM   #217
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Could not do without any of these ...

~ Super strong communication - we never have to wait for a response from one another, no matter what is going on, via text, phone, email, verbal or anything. This is a need we both have. We are also constantly talking and/or writing to each other about our feelings, thoughts & more, especially since living together.

~ Honesty - We tell each other everything.

~ Fearlessness - I never feel afraid of anything when we are together, and that says a lot because I tend to be anxious with most people. I am so incredibly relaxed when we are together that I find myself starting to nod off sometimes, which is unusual for me. And I am never afraid to talk about or bring something up with her cause I Just always know it will be ok.

~ Stability - by nature, my Partner is the Dominant one in our relationship & maintains steady routines and daily structure that never change, and I quickly learned I needed that as soon as we started dating. I couldn't do without them now.

~ Protection - my Partner is the one person I feel 100% safe with, always, and it has been that way since the first day we met. She is always looking after me and I am so grateful for that. Also, neither of us could bear to see the other hurt, and we have never hurt each other, not even once, since we've been together. We also never argue or fight.

~ Support - We are each other's #1 fan, and we admire and encourage each other all the time. She is so incredibly supportive of my creative outlets and any interests I want to pursue, and she is amazing with knowing where my strengths and limitations are and knowing which way we need to be headed for both our personal & relationship growth, which is more than I could have ever asked for.

~ Passion - I'm a very passionate person, and in our relationship, this is something that comes effortlessly and intensely. And boy did I meet my match. There is a wild flame that we know will never die.

~ Sense of humor - We are always laughing with and at each other, out of love. Sometimes we can't even stop!

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2016, 12:50 PM   #218
MitchM42

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

MitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Your love language

There is quiz you can take online that will tell you what you #1 and #2 languages are out of five. It was interesting, because my wife and I took and realized that we not only do NOT need the same things....but we also didn't "talk" in the language the other needed. I am a touch language and she is an act of service.
MitchM42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MitchM42 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2016, 02:17 PM   #219
femmeandstrong

How Do You Identify?:
just me...imperfect but warm-hearted me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I am alright and still smiling - keeping my eyes on what lasts and matters

Thanked 1,040 Times in 279 Posts
femmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputation

Just exactly what I am experiencing now.
♡♡♡
femmeandstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to femmeandstrong For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2016, 02:25 PM   #220
Nattih

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Nattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST Reputation

To feel sexy (even when I'm not), to feel attended to, and to feel valuable.
Nattih is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Nattih For This Useful Post: