Old 08-25-2010, 11:39 AM   #1
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation
Default What's your scent?

OK...I looked all through the FLUFFY STUFF threads to see if this was already a thread and didn't see it...if it is and I missed it I appologize..

I am sitting here at work and I got a "wiff" of my cologne and hair products and thought...DAYYYYYYMN!!! I smell GOOD!!...My cologne is "Be Delicious" by DKNY and my hair products are from the salon Douglas J (Avadea) and smell slightly herbal....

What's YOUR scent?

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 11:41 AM   #2
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

I use AXE's Dark Temptation Chocolate. Apparently this stuff works since I got told by quite a few femmes during the Reunion that I smelled heavenly.

I think I'm gonna buy stock in the company.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 11:44 AM   #3
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

in the summer months i wear either burberry weekend or izzey miyake...
today it is izzey. i copied the fragrance notes from the website...so right now i smell like citrus and spice combined with lower notes of musk, amber and woods.
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 12:01 PM   #4
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

It depends on my mood, but my favorites are Brut, Drakkar, and Mambo.
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 12:04 PM   #5
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme

"This classical, intensive, feminine fragrance is a smooth blend of tangerine, basil, Bulgarian rose, bergamont and vanilla."

this is the only scent I wear, nothing else smells *right* on me.
Sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sparkle For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 12:10 PM   #6
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Because you can smell them together...

Degree adrenaline
Aqua H2O
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 01:07 PM   #7
jenny

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Relationship Status:
inquire within

Thanked 1,594 Times in 579 Posts
jenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputation

Almost always, Flowerbomb. Once in a while, Shalimar (I know, I know, it's ollllld, but I love it). Even more occasionally, Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue, Chanel No. 5, Chanel Coco, or Calvin Klein's Euphoria.

“Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'”
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jenny For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 02:53 PM   #8
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

*Puts my nose to the wind and gets a snoot full of all the sweet smellin' butches and femmes!...*

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
Old 08-25-2010, 03:26 PM   #9
Nawen

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Name, please, English is not my language :) .

Nawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST ReputationNawen Has the BEST Reputation

I was just thinking about this - I don't really have a perfume that I could call 'mine'. I tried getting into products designed solely to make you smell good (perfumes, colognes and the like), but they aren't my thing - I prefer scents that come from body lotions, soaps, spices .

And my scents are edible and towards the fruity, citrusy and spicy points of the spectrum: cinnamon, orange, peach, raspberry, coconut, almond.
Nawen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nawen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 03:38 PM   #10
Maria

How Do You Identify?:
Regular, with sugar

Thanked 1,335 Times in 501 Posts
Maria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST Reputation

Creed Fleurs de Bulgarie
Maria is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Maria For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 03:50 PM   #11
torchiegirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 1,605 Times in 545 Posts
torchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputation

for myself, predominately coco mademoiselle, but a girl's senses will find delight in lacoste, hugo and burberry.
torchiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to torchiegirl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 03:52 PM   #12
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I love Axe, Drakkar Noir and Hummer
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 03:57 PM   #13
torchiegirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme

torchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputation

...and dkny
Old 08-25-2010, 03:57 PM   #14
poppaB07

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
taken by the lively one

poppaB07 is on a distinguished road

fresh musk and axe dark expression
poppaB07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 04:01 PM   #15
torchiegirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme

... and giorgio armani
Old 08-25-2010, 04:02 PM   #16
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by torchiegirl View Post
...and DKNY

that's what I'M talkin' about!!

Jeff PARAMEDIC
Old 08-25-2010, 04:06 PM   #17
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

How interesting this thread pops up today

I just threw away all my old perfume and got some Be Delicious by DKNY

I love the scent and it loves me - People have noticed and asked me what I was wearing when I was at the Mall - funny how it adapts to us and smells different on everyone

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 04:09 PM   #18
torchiegirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme

*in a field of poppies* or a parade of gaiters.
Old 08-25-2010, 04:14 PM   #19
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter_01 View Post

OK...I looked all through the FLUFFY STUFF threads to see if this was already a thread and didn't see it...if it is and I missed it I appologize..

I am sitting here at work and I got a "wiff" of my cologne and hair products and thought...DAYYYYYYMN!!! I smell GOOD!!...My cologne is "Be Delicious" by DKNY and my hair products are from the salon Douglas J (Avadea) and smell slightly herbal....

What's YOUR scent?

My "Be Delicious" cologne is the one for men.

Jeff PARAMEDIC
Old 08-25-2010, 04:34 PM   #20
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter_01 View Post
My "Be Delicious" cologne is the one for men.
I knew that Skeeter lol

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote