Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 05-11-2010, 10:28 AM   #21
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

I like potato chips in my sandwiches. There is something about the crunch that just tickles me.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:41 AM   #22
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

Cheese and crackers... should have the exact same number of each. Something I do myself but would never demand anyone preparing it for me adhere to that particular quirk.

Oh and spicy hot mustard can touch my cheese and crackers anytime!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2010, 10:43 AM   #23
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I agree with Jack that toilet paper should come over the top. I'll go as far as saying that if I'm someplace and it doesn't I have to change it.

Growing up Jewish, one never mixes meat and dairy.....at least when living in mom's house. So, when I would go into the Jewish Deli my mom worked at, I'd always order a corned beef sandwich with mayo. My mom cringed the first time and told me I was embarrassing her and I had to mustard on it. I said, if you put mustard on it, I won't pay for it and you'll have to eat it. I went so far as to say, I'm an adult now with my own job, my own place and my own money and if that's how I want it that's my choice. My mom just stared at me and told me to go order the sandwich at the counter myself.

I could never drink milk with a meal.
For me, the only sandwich mustard should be on is a hot dog.
I can't eat rice with anything on top of it, it has to be beside it.
My tee shirts have to be folded a certain way or I will unfold them and do it my way....same goes for towels.

I'm thinking I could come back here with more after I sit and think about this more, lol.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2010, 11:22 AM   #24
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

definitely a food cant touch person..if my food touches i cut out around it and throw it away

i eat one thing at a time on my plate.

everything has to be centered-balanced..in someones house i will rearrange knick knacks to be centered..in a store i will front face whatever is in front of me

my socks cant be rolled together at the opening

im sure there are more,but cant think of them at the moment

great thread
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2010, 11:32 AM   #25
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation
Default There is an art to building a sandwich...

Mustard on cheese inhanse the sharpness of the cheese... (don't even talk about processed cheese and mustard.. that's just gross)

Some people like it, some people don't..

If I have a really nice cheddar, then sometimes I will put it on the mustard side.. It makes for a nice sharp bite..

But most of the time, the mustard has to go on the meat side... It brings out the flavor of turkey just lovely and makes for a nice contrast to the sweet of ham..

I actually love building a nice sandwich.. Getting the ratio's correct so nothing over welms anything, but builds flavors...

Now mayo.... It belongs in tuna and potato salads.. in minut quanities... Other than that it's something to be ran from...

I won't even kiss my butch if she has mayo breath... of course, she loves the stuff...
Old 05-11-2010, 11:42 AM   #26
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

huh...
speaking of folding...

My laundry has to be done a certain way..
Frequently I find myself doing my own, not even my mother can do it the way I like {gasp!!}
There's pre-wash, hot water, certain detergents I loathe, certain ways to add and amounts {for Cleanliness, and Scent}, then of course there's the agents that actually Kill whatever Germ, Bug or Crud might be on my clothing [w/o destroying my environment in the process], water softener etc.
Oh, and the Dryer has to be Hot, 60 minutes, at least{3 dryer sheets*of my choice* each, kthnx}
Anything less, and oddly enough I'll be rather pissed off and unbearable most of the evening

Old 05-11-2010, 06:38 PM   #27
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

I don't care how my sandwich is assembled. Just don't put horseradish on it.

I let my food touch. Sometimes, I even mix it up all together and eat it.

I don't care what way the toilet paper goes on the holder.

I squeeze my toothpaste from the middle sometimes. From the top sometimes. From the bottom sometimes.

I sometimes put dishes in the dishwasher immediately after I am done eating. Sometimes, the next morning.

I do tend to be more tidy when a girl is around, though.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2010, 06:42 PM   #28
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation
Default It would never work for us.

I knew you were Oscar.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2010, 06:51 PM   #29
shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
No. *I* am the no food touchy freak.

The ONLY arguement we have ever had was over mashed potatoes.

Here's the condensed version:

Me: Worst work day EVAH

Jess: Planning my fav comfy food - mashed taters and steak/gravy

Me: Get home, Jess says something about taters being ready to mash, but I like to use a mixer so Hy decided to let me do it.

I am digging around for the mixer and blades and turn around to see

Jess: "PLOP" A dollop of brown mustard sitting in my mashed taters

Me: :

Jess was lucky that Hy didnt wind up wearing those GD mustardy taters.

Mashed taters should be, at least in my world, made with unsalted butter, half&half and salt and pepper.

When Jess tells the story now there is something in there about me and my "drive by huffing" LMAO

I think its pretty great that in three years and all the change we have been through, to ONLY have fought over mashed potatoes is a neat thing.

But yes, I do have food touchy issues. And mustard should never ever touch the cheese.
*sneaks in and touches the mustard to the cheese on sis' sammich so I can have it myself*
Old 05-11-2010, 06:56 PM   #30
shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation

One of my food idiosyncrasies is I HAVE to have one bite of everything on my plate for the last "clean the plate" part. Of course,with me,this is usually after the second or third plateful!
Old 05-11-2010, 06:56 PM   #31
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
I knew you were Oscar.
Felix. Free your soul. Squeeze from the middle. Just once.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2010, 06:58 PM   #32
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I go through food "phases" if you will.
Then I will wake up one morning as my Beloved brings me the current phase for breakfast and scream in horror and never eat the thing I've been eating for two month solid again.j

So far 2010 has brought the following phases:

Egg sandwiches (made in my peculiar way)
Yogurt from the yogurt store. With a certain combo of toppings.
Macaroni Salad
Hot dogs with just a bun
Chorizo burritos
Egg rolls
Chinese chicken salad
Thai food. Number 58
Blackberries (not the phone)

I will want only that one thing all day long. It's ridiculous.

I have to add here that I cannot taste or smell ANYthing. It is all about texture for me.

so i totally *get* the mustard on cheese conundrum. i even get it as a family issue, because no matter what the phase i am going through? the kids latch onto it and only ever want the same thing. it's maddening.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2010, 07:18 PM   #33
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
my socks cant be rolled together at the opening
Or she unrolls them quickly...

I am also a "waterfall" style TP girl...and, yes, I will turn it over if it's coming from underneath.

My food can all touch...and I have no assembly order.

However I will completely unload and reload the dishwasher if you don't put everything in "right"....by which I mean MY way. Probably just easiest to leave me to do it.

I am only comfortable driving a manual transmission...and will shift from neutral to first gear repeatedly at each stop light (with the clutch in...don't worry). Yes, it's weird. No, I don't want to hear about it.

I state the obvious...all the time. "Oh look, the sun is shining." Mmm hmmm...really. And alot. Just roll with it.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:21 PM   #34
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

I tolerate certain foods touching. But I eat one thing at a time.

You'd be better off just letting me do my own socks, but she's figured it out. Although, out of habit, I check while getting the next pair of socks.

I like my undershirts folded a certain way, but lately I haven't had time to do that, so as long as they're folded and put away, I can deal.

Hot dogs are disgusting. However, I will tolerate a chili dog with mustard and cheese.

I'm all for the equal number of crackers and cheese, but it needs to be cheddar, and preferably summer sausage. And saltines please. I don't like Ritz.

I do not like being sticky. I'm a LOT better about it. I used to... freak out... mild way to put it, ie: run for the bathroom or nearest sink to clean up, or stand frozen unable to move to clean it off. Shoulda been there a few wks ago when I got syrup on my scrubs. Not pretty.

Generally, if I don't like it, I won't cook it. However, for instance, if she wants mixed veggies, I have no problem fixing a veggie for me since I don't like the stuff she does.

When I could choose what scrubs to wear, I hang them a certain way. Pants then shirt. 1 hanger. In order that I want to wear them for that week.

I hate tying my sneakers until I get to work.

I had to learn to put my badge, gait belt, pen, batteries, keys....everything I need for work in ONE spot, otherwise I can't find them the next morning and I'm late.

Closed captioning has to be on the TV. If a movie is being watched that isn't captioned or subtitled, I probably won't even attempt to watch it. I end up getting too frustrated.

Apple juice is a necessity.

I clean in a certain order. And I have lists. And I follow them.

Ideally, I don't like clutter. I don't even like knick knacks. Clutter will be gone soon. Knick knacks, I will tolerate.

I refuse to help with the fish. I will feed the fish only. I refuse to change the water, due to an accident when I was a kid.

I am deathly afraid of mice. Certain people know why. For example, a nest was found in the garage. I refused to enter the house through the garage for over 2 months AFTER the nest and...inhabitants...were gone. Even now, it's hard. If one is seen or heard, I almost become paralyzed. For this reason, I am not the one to deal with this issue when it arises.

DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 12:16 PM   #35
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passionaria View Post
I like potato chips in my sandwiches. There is something about the crunch that just tickles me.
Potato chips in a bologna and mustard sammich is the BEST!!! I haven't had one of those since I could inhale the calories with nary a concern to be found. I would sometimes put my tiny, crunchy (had to be McD's fries) fries in my hamburgers too.

Mayo/Miracle Whip (I prefer MW but won't go totally spastic on you if you mess it up....usually) and ketchup do NOT belong together on the same food item. It's sacrilegious.

Mayo should NEVER touch a lima bean. That's all I have to say about that. *puke*

I'm Italian and a 'good eater' so there's not much I won't at least try but the things that I don't like or even hate are solid, like steel or granite.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 01:23 PM   #36
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Someone I once lived with did my laundry and although they grasped the concept on how I like my tee shirts folded couldn't get the....
I don't like my socks balled up because they get stretched out....so, I just made her stop doing my laundry.

I can only eat leftovers once

I do not like pizza reheated,
so someone else must eat leftovers

No pickles on my sandwiches,
put them on my plate and I'll eat them

When ordering a fast food burger, I'll ask to leave the pickles off
If I find pickles on it, I'll take it back
I found even if I pull the pickles off the taste stays

I can only eat kosher dill pickles
Those jarred ones on grocery store shelves suck

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo

Last edited by WolfyOne; 05-12-2010 at 01:25 PM.
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 01:48 PM   #37
Softhearted

How Do You Identify?:
---
Preferred Pronoun?:
----
Relationship Status:
---

Softhearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST Reputation

Hm, I see that I could gross out some of you with my fries with mayo or fries with mayo/ketchup sauce or fries with mayo/curry sauce... LOL
Softhearted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Softhearted For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 01:54 PM   #38
Lillie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl,princess,her, that girl, she! but mostly just "babygirl"
Relationship Status:
single

Lillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST Reputation

ok so Im gonna post one of HER idios! lol..cause of course I don't have any!

Imagine my surprise when I was told that I don't match up her left and right sock!..really? but according to her she has a sock that is shaped like her right foot and the same for her left one..I never heard of this b4 EVER

lol

The most expensive jewels I ever wore around my neck was my child's arms

Lillie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lillie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 02:20 PM   #39
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

Food on the plate, no touching please.

There used to be an AMAZING place in San Francisco named Bepples Pies. Let me tell you. THE BEST PIE YOU HAVE EVER HAD.

Anyway, one of the first times I had been there, in early 90's maybe...they had homemade chicken pot pie in the menu. Someone in front of me in line ordered it...

They gave you a big slice, filled with chicken and veggies... and they will also top it off with a thick slice of melted swiss cheese

So the employee puts the piece down on the counter and proceeds to put a giant dollop of MUSTARD on it.

I almost cried.

Who puts mustard on HOMEMADE chicken pot pie? Or pot pie in general?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SassyLeo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 02:22 PM   #40
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

If I have a few too many beers then I automatically crave kebab. It's got to be mixed kebab, not just the meat carved off the big rotating thingy, it's got to have koftah and shish kebab meat in it, with lettuce, in pitta bread, with garlic sauce, NO chilli sauce, cos that stuff burns at both ends ...

I hate men leaving the toilet seat up, especially when they're the only man living in a household of women!

Collections of DVD's belong together, not randomly shoved onto a shelf, if they're all Star Wars movies, then they should be placed together!

Tea, for me, is a tea bag, in a cup, boiling water poured over it, with milk and two (fake) sugars (hence two n moo), I can't get iced tea, it's just not done in the UK, tea is hot ...

I have really bad knees, years of not taking care of myself mean that they crunch, loudly, to the point where anyone walking behind me up stairs can hear it, which means, cos I don't know when my knees may or may not give out, and cos of the noise, I always prefer people I know to walk ahead of me up stairs ...

I love cooking, but if I'm cooking in someone else's kitchen and they hover, I turn into a grumpy bastard, if I'm cooking for you, then I. am. cooking. for. you. I don't need help, I know how to cook, so you can sit or stand and talk to me, but if I do something in the way you don't, please, don't try to tell or show me how 'you' do it, cos that's not how 'I' do it, okay? lol