Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 09-07-2011, 07:25 PM   #41
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Dyke, Feminist, Contrarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,229 Times in 586 Posts
Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation

Make it stop....I cannot endure her voice.

Huntsman oughtta go back to working for a Dem and get a job in Bam's cabinet.

Last edited by Reader; 09-07-2011 at 07:25 PM. Reason: bachmann of course
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 08:22 PM   #42
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation

Every time I hear the name Ed Rollins I think of Black Flag, of Henry Rollins.

I think Henry Rollins would be a much bettter advisor for Michelle Baaaaaaachmann.

Old 09-08-2011, 02:52 PM   #43
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am hoping the analysis on MSNBC is correct and we will not continue to be subjected to Bachmann as candidate. Bad enough, we have all the Perry clips. I still think there will be a Palin splashdown- but only if Fox will grant her a temporary leave. She won't give up all that $!

I think Ed Schultz had it right with Rick Perry standin' his ground for his base. I swear, he drops more g's than Dubya did. Loved the Texas dual via Ron Paul & Rick Scary.

It was interesting to hear Al Sharpton on debate strategy of candidates that know they will not win, but get out there to bring issues to these debates.

Damn, I enjoy Harrris-Perry's analysis- she usually roots out things below the tag lines and speaks to so much more of what I feel we all ought to be aware of. Her points about Huntsman's actual saneness and breadth of knowledge not even being picked-up and discussed was so on point.

The debate was really the Perry-Romney-Bachmann Overture...
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2011, 03:07 PM   #44
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
I am hoping the analysis on MSNBC is correct and we will not continue to be subjected to Bachmann as candidate. Bad enough, we have all the Perry clips. I still think there will be a Palin splashdown- but only if Fox will grant her a temporary leave. She won't give up all that $!

I think Ed Schultz had it right with Rick Perry standin' his ground for his base. I swear, he drops more g's than Dubya did. Loved the Texas dual via Ron Paul & Rick Scary.

It was interesting to hear Al Sharpton on debate strategy of candidates that know they will not win, but get out there to bring issues to these debates.

Damn, I enjoy Harrris-Perry's analysis- she usually roots out things below the tag lines and speaks to so much more of what I feel we all ought to be aware of. Her points about Huntsman's actual saneness and breadth of knowledge not even being picked-up and discussed was so on point.

The debate was really the Perry-Romney-Bachmann Overture...
Yes.

Winner of the debate: Obama.
Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Semantics For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2011, 07:13 PM   #45
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

I love msnbc (and the Current channel).

I can see the headlines tomorrow:

BAM: A LEFT HOOK TO THE RIGHT

or

BAM 1
0h RIGHT

Oh golly, goodnight.
The Following User Says Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2011, 09:54 AM   #46
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

From the canadians lmao

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/th...nd-installment

cracked me up

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2011, 06:45 AM   #47
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

What happens when you have a limp economy, a flaccid job situation, and an anticlimatic political process?

The Movie

www.electile-dysfunction.com

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2011, 03:14 PM   #48
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/bl...190408559.html

New report by Bloomberg on Koch brothers and their duplicitous antics.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote