Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 05-04-2012, 10:56 PM   #1061
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

HOLY CRAP!! The Twins won

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2012, 12:29 PM   #1062
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz View Post
***i'm right there with ya AtLast... i'm a die-hard Giants fan too. breaks my heart to see so many key players on the DL list.
we are now #10 down on the list of teams... 7 games ago we were #2. we are def. making too many errors.
I know- we are a mess in May!!!

Yesterday's game was a nail biter and should not have been. And again, Cain didn't get the win he deserved!! How he doesn't go postal, I don't know. The guy has been earning every penny of that big contract and our offense continues to falter. Can't wait for Huff to get back.

Today the start of the 'ole Dodgers v. Giants rivalry series in LA....
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:26 AM   #1063
Wolfsong

How Do You Identify?:
Aw man....another label?
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boys will be boys
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,031 Times in 418 Posts
Wolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
HOLY CRAP!! The Twins won
I wouldn't worry about it too much. No way the Twinkies finish last this year.

Die hard White Sox fan here. I don't think Cleveland will keep up that pace. Detroit will pass them up by mid-June and the rest of us shortly thereafter.

They've been showing this commercial around here, it's pretty cute

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A63XjuA8u3U"]Chicago vs. Chicago: Round 1 (Extended Version) - YouTube[/nomedia]
Wolfsong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolfsong For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2012, 09:53 AM   #1064
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

The Red Sox are once again testing the fortitude of the devoted.

Kinda wishing I hadnt loaded up my fantasy team with them tho.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2012, 09:58 AM   #1065
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

kobi the red sox r going to rui my summer off w. no baseball .. i cant watch them go down like this
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2012, 11:29 AM   #1066
Wolfsong

How Do You Identify?:
Aw man....another label?
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boys will be boys
Relationship Status:
Married

Wolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

The Red Sox are once again testing the fortitude of the devoted.

Kinda wishing I hadnt loaded up my fantasy team with them tho.

That's what happens when you pick the wrong color Sox
Old 05-10-2012, 11:48 AM   #1067
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsong View Post
That's what happens when you pick the wrong color Sox
LOL. I picked me up some tasty Cubs. Um, who is there on the White Sox to lust after?

Old 05-10-2012, 12:31 PM   #1068
Wolfsong

How Do You Identify?:
Aw man....another label?
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boys will be boys
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
LOL. I picked me up some tasty Cubs. Um, who is there on the White Sox to lust after?
Completely Useless By September? No thanks I've been to a few games. The park smells like a urinal and you live on constant fear of cement hitting you in the head as it falls off of the building, not to mention the crappy product they put on the field year after year. They have a mascot goat named Wrigley this year, they think it's going to help. Maybe mowing the lawn but little else.

As for the White Sox, I wouldn't say there was anything to lust over. You can't go wrong with Paul Konerko who's batting a healthy .345 and 6 HR this year.

Then there is my personal fav, the Polish Prince, A.J. Pierzynski who is batting .275 this year with 5 HR. Funny thing about this guy. He's the guy that you absolutely cannot stand if he is playing against you but do not want to be without when he is on your team. I've seen a lot of guys play over the years and never one as smart as this guy is. He knows every friggin' rule in baseball regardless of how obsecure and uses it well to the team's advantage. I liked fisk when we had him behind the plate, but I like this guy a lot better.

How about Ramirez at shortstop? I liked him better at second but he is holding his own. I guess you wouldn't want him if you have Castro from the Cubs. I'd probably go with Castro too. I dunno, they could be a good short-second combo.

The Sox are doing amazingly well this year particularly after they were written off before spring training ever started. I'm glad to be rid of Ozzie (I know his son and the papers were right, the kid is a complete tool) and hope now that the media circus went south the team will settle in and get down to business.

Old 05-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #1069
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:
Completely Useless By September? No thanks I've been to a few games. The park smells like a urinal and you live on constant fear of cement hitting you in the head as it falls off of the building, not to mention the crappy product they put on the field year after year. They have a mascot goat named Wrigley this year, they think it's going to help. Maybe mowing the lawn but little else.

As for the White Sox, I wouldn't say there was anything to lust over. You can't go wrong with Paul Konerko who's batting a healthy .345 and 6 HR this year.

Then there is my personal fav, the Polish Prince, A.J. Pierzynski who is batting .275 this year with 5 HR. Funny thing about this guy. He's the guy that you absolutely cannot stand if he is playing against you but do not want to be without when he is on your team. I've seen a lot of guys play over the years and never one as smart as this guy is. He knows every friggin' rule in baseball regardless of how obsecure and uses it well to the team's advantage. I liked fisk when we had him behind the plate, but I like this guy a lot better.

How about Ramirez at shortstop? I liked him better at second but he is holding his own. I guess you wouldn't want him if you have Castro from the Cubs. I'd probably go with Castro too. I dunno, they could be a good short-second combo.

The Sox are doing amazingly well this year particularly after they were written off before spring training ever started. I'm glad to be rid of Ozzie (I know his son and the papers were right, the kid is a complete tool) and hope now that the media circus went south the team will settle in and get down to business.

Not a Cubs fan I see LOL. I have Castro and LaHair and am satisfied with both. Have Pedroia at 2B so middle infield is good. Have Votto at 1B - hoping his power will come around.

I hear you on Pierzynski. Always had him as a second catcher but someone scoffed him up before me.

Need a solid 3B but nothing on the wires worth trading for.

Gawd, I forgot you had Ozzie to contend with. Congrats on freeing yourself from the Ozziedrama. Weird lil man.

BTW, you stole Fisk from us. Not that I am still stinging from that or anything.

Old 05-10-2012, 03:36 PM   #1070
Wolfsong

How Do You Identify?:
Aw man....another label?
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boys will be boys
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:

Not a Cubs fan I see LOL. I have Castro and LaHair and am satisfied with both. Have Pedroia at 2B so middle infield is good. Have Votto at 1B - hoping his power will come around.

I hear you on Pierzynski. Always had him as a second catcher but someone scoffed him up before me.

Need a solid 3B but nothing on the wires worth trading for.

Gawd, I forgot you had Ozzie to contend with. Congrats on freeing yourself from the Ozziedrama. Weird lil man.

BTW, you stole Fisk from us. Not that I am still stinging from that or anything.

Don't look for a decent 3rd basemen on our team. Joe Crede is long gone....along with Aaron Rowand, Jon Garland, (dammit) Mark Buehrle, and a host of others. Seems like every time I turn a game on I see someone new and am saying to myself "Who's that fucking guy?"

Speaking of thefts my friend, how did that one of Bil Buckner work out for ya? Oh......wait. Sorry man I couldn't resist.
l
Old 05-10-2012, 03:57 PM   #1071
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:
Don't look for a decent 3rd basemen on our team. Joe Crede is long gone....along with Aaron Rowand, Jon Garland, (dammit) Mark Buehrle, and a host of others. Seems like every time I turn a game on I see someone new and am saying to myself "Who's that fucking guy?"

Speaking of thefts my friend, how did that one of Bil Buckner work out for ya? Oh......wait. Sorry man I couldn't resist.
l

Oh yeah, I forgot about Buckner. LOL. Think you got us back for that one when the ball went thru his legs costing us the World Series. Pretty tuff being known as the guy who lost the series for the Sox.

Am familiar with wtf is that guy. Seems the entire pitching staff and outfield is a mystery to me.

Kind of thankful I dont get the channels the games are on. Saves me a few headaches.

Old 05-11-2012, 02:44 AM   #1072
Wolfsong

How Do You Identify?:
Aw man....another label?
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boys will be boys
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:

Kind of thankful I dont get the channels the games are on. Saves me a few headaches.

Well looking at your division it's kind of nice to see Baltimore on top. They've always had a team of pretty nice guys and it could be one of those underdog feel good stories of the year if it continues. I would not expect to see Toronto gain anymore ground this year. The Yankess always start out near the bottom of the pack and move their way up until they are under full steam come September. You guys have a lot of work to do if you are going to make a decent showing of this year.

Interesting note - Boston tried to get Billy Beane (OAK -Moneyball) as a GM for 12.5M in '02. He said no thank you. They then turned to Theo Epstein (who was only 28 yrs old at the time) and he used the same principles as Beane (it has a name - Sabermetrics) and that's how they ended up the improbable heros of '04.

Boston has the same pathetic rabid fan devotion that the Cubs have. I believe that this is ultimately their downfall as well. What I don't get is that your payroll is the 3rd largest (behind, of course, the Yankees and then Philly)in baseball. So everyone is getting ripped off over there. When the White Sox quit trying (note I said quit trying and not simply losing) we just stop going to the games. I don't understand why you (Boston fans) and more so, my less enlightened brethren on the north side, continue to support teams that don't even try.

Old 05-11-2012, 06:40 AM   #1073
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:
Well looking at your division it's kind of nice to see Baltimore on top. They've always had a team of pretty nice guys and it could be one of those underdog feel good stories of the year if it continues. I would not expect to see Toronto gain anymore ground this year. The Yankess always start out near the bottom of the pack and move their way up until they are under full steam come September. You guys have a lot of work to do if you are going to make a decent showing of this year.

Interesting note - Boston tried to get Billy Beane (OAK -Moneyball) as a GM for 12.5M in '02. He said no thank you. They then turned to Theo Epstein (who was only 28 yrs old at the time) and he used the same principles as Beane (it has a name - Sabermetrics) and that's how they ended up the improbable heros of '04.

Boston has the same pathetic rabid fan devotion that the Cubs have. I believe that this is ultimately their downfall as well. What I don't get is that your payroll is the 3rd largest (behind, of course, the Yankees and then Philly)in baseball. So everyone is getting ripped off over there. When the White Sox quit trying (note I said quit trying and not simply losing) we just stop going to the games. I don't understand why you (Boston fans) and more so, my less enlightened brethren on the north side, continue to support teams that don't even try.

Beane and Epstein might have had similar philosophies on money management way back when. But Beane never had the money to work with. He had to improvise to get the best value for the few bucks he had. He used a different method of statistical analysis to evaluate players potential, using different methods of probability to gauge a players attributes and picking those who would fill the holes while not breaking his meager budget. He made many a career by showcasing their talents in new ways. And, he lost those players to big budget teams in the end.

Theo had a heck of a bankroll to work with and increased it with advertising as well as making "things" the official Red Sox favorite....ice cream, cheese snacks, hospitals, mri providers, etc all offical Red Sox "supporters" paying big bucks for the privilege of the designation.

But, Theo, imo, got lost in the money maze trying to capture more titles. He became bolder and bolder on questionable players i.e. DiceK, Lackey, Drew, Crawford, and had a thing for going after past their prime pitchers coming off major arm surgery. He spent a fortune on people who just didnt and arent performing well enough to justify the incredible salaries they are being paid.

And, he got himself sucked into the Cashman bidding theatrics way too many times, finding himself holding the bag on contracts for underperforming players while Cashman cashed in on dependable players who made a difference. Me thinks Theo got a little too impressed with himself.

Pathetic rabid fan devotion? We differ there. It is not pathetic nor rabid to me. It is part of being a fan, in good times and in bad, when they do well and when they suck the big one.

If you only support a team that is doing well, are you a fan of the team or a fan of winning?

Old 05-11-2012, 07:15 AM   #1074
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Because sometimes a team what keeps things alive. i was a NOLA Saints fan my entire life, Red Sox too, sometimes people need something to believe in. The Saints took over 45 years to just make it past round one of the playoffs, still the were our team. Win or lose we love em.....i'm no fair weather fan.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 08:33 AM   #1075
Wolfsong

How Do You Identify?:
Aw man....another label?
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boys will be boys
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:

Pathetic rabid fan devotion? We differ there. It is not pathetic nor rabid to me. It is part of being a fan, in good times and in bad, when they do well and when they suck the big one.

If you only support a team that is doing well, are you a fan of the team or a fan of winning?

This is why I noted specifically a difference between a team that loses and a team that does not try. I'm blessed in my life to have seen a team that I love win the World Series and am aware of fans that cannot (most notably my neighbors to the north who have suffered through 100 years of dismal heartache.) I am also aware that this, for White Sox fans, may never happen again (during my lifetime). I've sat through games where it was literally sleeting and others so hot and the air still it was nearly unbearable and they LOST. That does not stop me from coming back.

What WOULD stop me is if I saw a bunch of guys on the field that didn't give a crap because win or lose they are still getting a paycheck, and/or an ownership or team management that did not care about the players or the fans. Ozzie was headed in this direction with the team and we are blessed to be rid of him.

Chicago experianced this firsthand during the 1919 Black Sox scandal. Charlie Comiskey was for underpaying his players for years. At that time, players either had to take the salary they were offered, or couldn't play in the majors. They were property of their original team, and no other team was allowed to sign them. He cheated them out of their bonuses and pay that they were due so they said the hell with it. (I am of the firm belief that neither Shoeless Joe Jackson or Buck Weaver had a part in this thing but were convicted nonetheless)

What I mean by pathetic and rabid is the fan that allows the team to take their money, treat them like shit, and keeps coming back. To quote the 2005 film Fever Pitch;

"You love the Red Sox, but have they ever loved you back?"

If the answer is no it's time to consider a break-up

Old 05-11-2012, 09:18 AM   #1076
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:
This is why I noted specifically a difference between a team that loses and a team that does not try. I'm blessed in my life to have seen a team that I love win the World Series and am aware of fans that cannot (most notably my neighbors to the north who have suffered through 100 years of dismal heartache.) I am also aware that this, for White Sox fans, may never happen again (during my lifetime). I've sat through games where it was literally sleeting and others so hot and the air still it was nearly unbearable and they LOST. That does not stop me from coming back.

What WOULD stop me is if I saw a bunch of guys on the field that didn't give a crap because win or lose they are still getting a paycheck, and/or an ownership or team management that did not care about the players or the fans. Ozzie was headed in this direction with the team and we are blessed to be rid of him.

Chicago experianced this firsthand during the 1919 Black Sox scandal. Charlie Comiskey was for underpaying his players for years. At that time, players either had to take the salary they were offered, or couldn't play in the majors. They were property of their original team, and no other team was allowed to sign them. He cheated them out of their bonuses and pay that they were due so they said the hell with it. (I am of the firm belief that neither Shoeless Joe Jackson or Buck Weaver had a part in this thing but were convicted nonetheless)

What I mean by pathetic and rabid is the fan that allows the team to take their money, treat them like shit, and keeps coming back. To quote the 2005 film Fever Pitch;

"You love the Red Sox, but have they ever loved you back?"

If the answer is no it's time to consider a break-up

Ahh ok. Am following your train of thought now.

One of the fun things about being a Red Sox fan, is the fans have no qualms about letting players know they are dissatisfied with their attitude and play. Josh Beckett got a taste of this last night. He hasnt pitched because of a strained arm ligament but he was found to be out golfing shortly after this injury. The media got wind of it. The fans booed him when he took the mound last night. Booed him even louder when he pitched horribly. And they will do it again.

IMO, we do have a primadonna problem which no one quite seems to know how to resolve. I am hoping someone will have the gonads to shake things up, make trades even if it means eating peoples salaries, shrink a few heads down to size, and get folks back on track. Until then, fans will be sure to register their disappointment in ways that work for them.

BTW, always hated that line from Fever Pitch LOL. Love is how you define it when it comes to sports and most other things. The Red Sox gave me a World Series while I was still young enough to enjoy and appreciate it. And, I got a cool hat out of the deal. And I have a collection of vintage autographed photos - a '67 Yaz is my favorite but I followed the late Ken Brett all over baseball and he obliged me with every new team he joined. And a collection of yearbooks going back to the 60's. I got to see, in person, the likes of Thurman Munson, Frank and Brooks Robinson, Dave Winfield, Carlton Fisk, Jim Palmer, Dave McNally, Alan Trammel, Denny McClain, George Brett, Johnny Bench, etc. They gave me memories that I simply treasure. That, to me, is the love the Red Sox gave back to me.

Old 05-11-2012, 10:46 AM   #1077
Wolfsong

How Do You Identify?:
Aw man....another label?
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boys will be boys
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:

BTW, always hated that line from Fever Pitch LOL. Love is how you define it when it comes to sports and most other things. The Red Sox gave me a World Series while I was still young enough to enjoy and appreciate it. And, I got a cool hat out of the deal. And I have a collection of vintage autographed photos - a '67 Yaz is my favorite but I followed the late Ken Brett all over baseball and he obliged me with every new team he joined. And a collection of yearbooks going back to the 60's. I got to see, in person, the likes of Thurman Munson, Frank and Brooks Robinson, Dave Winfield, Carlton Fisk, Jim Palmer, Dave McNally, Alan Trammel, Denny McClain, George Brett, Johnny Bench, etc. They gave me memories that I simply treasure. That, to me, is the love the Red Sox gave back to me.

Fever Pitch was cute. (I have a long-standing crush on Drew Berrymore). I agree, I got to see a lot of the guys you mentioned. My favorite all time player is Roger Maris by virture of his integrity more so than his play. I'd love to see more than his bat in the hall of fame. I am also partial to Cal Ripkin Jr and several others that have won me over with work ethic and a true love of the game. Bucky Dent was my favorite as a kid. Then I see guys like Roger Clemens and want to take up LaCross or something.

Do the White Sox love me? Comiskey Park is the only place in the world that I can go and my troubles cannot follow me. As I walk up the ramp and see the first hint of green on fresh cut grass, hear bats cracking and gloves thudding, smell summer and hot dogs and cotton candy, and tear up to the first stains of the national anthem I have no doubt in my mind that yes, the White Sox love me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolfsong For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 04:43 PM   #1078
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:
Fever Pitch was cute. (I have a long-standing crush on Drew Berrymore). I agree, I got to see a lot of the guys you mentioned. My favorite all time player is Roger Maris by virture of his integrity more so than his play. I'd love to see more than his bat in the hall of fame. I am also partial to Cal Ripkin Jr and several others that have won me over with work ethic and a true love of the game. Bucky Dent was my favorite as a kid. Then I see guys like Roger Clemens and want to take up LaCross or something.

Do the White Sox love me? Comiskey Park is the only place in the world that I can go and my troubles cannot follow me. As I walk up the ramp and see the first hint of green on fresh cut grass, hear bats cracking and gloves thudding, smell summer and hot dogs and cotton candy, and tear up to the first stains of the national anthem I have no doubt in my mind that yes, the White Sox love me.

Gotta love that Sox love. Now if we could just throw in a few more wins.....

Old 05-11-2012, 07:18 PM   #1079
Wolfsong

How Do You Identify?:
Aw man....another label?
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boys will be boys
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:

Gotta love that Sox love. Now if we could just throw in a few more wins.....

Well if we can't clean house on Kansas City I don't know what to say. Looks like you guys a pushing Cleveland around some this evening. Thanks!
Old 05-11-2012, 07:50 PM   #1080
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:
Well if we can't clean house on Kansas City I don't know what to say. Looks like you guys a pushing Cleveland around some this evening. Thanks!

Hope your Sox have better luck with KC than my Sox did. I mean really, losing 2 of 3 to KC? It was so sad.

Yeah, my guys do good pushing people around early. It's the later innings we seem to lose focus, drop fly balls, forgot how many outs there are, and other mental errors.

Cleveland will push us around some more - getting back at us for stealing Victor Martinez.