Old 03-28-2018, 08:13 PM   #20621
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

The beach sticker application came in the mail. That is usually a sign Spring is really coming.
I don't believe in Spring until we've made it past the first week of April. Most years, we have one last nasty storm that week so if we make it past then, I'll believe in Spring again.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2018, 06:36 AM   #20622
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation
Default (flustered)

I was in Boots the Chemists today, to get a few things, including a pressure bandage for my weak knee, and was having trouble finding them, partly no doubt, due to my concentration not being good due to my hurty knee, and partly because everything I ever want always seems to be down on the bottom shelf where I have trouble noticing it (I'm quite tall).

A very helpful shop assistant kindly helped me get what I needed. Then, of a sudden, as I was paying for my stuff, she commented about my lipstick - but it wasn't just 'Oh, I like your lipstick!', though I can't recall exactly what she did say now - suffice to say it made me feel flustered, as it referenced my being femme.

Dang, I didn't think of what I should have said in reply until I was walking out of the shop, but heck, that made me feel good! She was a quite adorable small femme of unknown (to me) sexuality. But... <grin>
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2018, 07:21 AM   #20623
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smile

At 86 years old my mom still loves to get all gussied up to go out to a fancy restaurant. And is why I take her out to nice places.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2018, 09:38 AM   #20624
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The smile I can hear in his voice when he says "What're you doing, buttercup?" Most often said when I am being silly.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 10:26 AM   #20625
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smile

Love made me smile today.

A friend of almost 40 years said "I love you man" to me today. I thought about how lucky I am to have so many friends that really love me for me. My family loves me, it is kind of different because I am not blood related to anyone in my family but we sure do love each other.

Love.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 11:15 AM   #20626
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Getting everything done quickly and efficiently with a little kitty as my helper!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 11:25 AM   #20627
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,516 Times in 10,201 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

The value of having different kinds of friendships.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 12:06 PM   #20628
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I was walking into the store and still had my workout gear on, including my long shirt that says, "Abs are great, but have you tried donuts?". A guy was pulling his car out into the main driving area in front of the store and stopped his car to comment on my shirt and laugh. I've gotten quite a bit of feedback from this shirt and really enjoy the conversations that it initiates. Total smile moment!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2018, 08:02 AM   #20629
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Getting back in the saddle again. Second ride in the last week.

Having the house to myself for a few days

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2018, 08:59 AM   #20630
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

every morning....

my honey ALWAYS tells me he loves me as he closes the bedroom door to leave for work....this is AFTER he gives me kisses in bed and tells me loves me...

he always makes sure it's the last thing we say before he leaves for the day <3
Old 04-02-2018, 10:00 AM   #20631
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday it was my new battery-powered pedicure gadget. I've never owned one before - oh, that's SO much easier than trying to get at the hard skin on your feet with a piece of pumice stone!

Today it was the old boxed vanity set that I bought at the Great Malvern flea market - old enough that the tools included a button hook and glove stretchers! A bit tatty from sheer age but quite lovely - and I picked up a usable perfume sprayer and a nice proper paisely scarf too!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2018, 10:48 AM   #20632
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,986 Times in 9,937 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

My mother and youngest brother traveled to a huge regional show down in the Mt Shasta area yesterday and she sent pictures to me by text of their drive to Mt Shasta..... there's a lot of snow on the mountain and lower elevations. My brother was driving, so she caught really good pictures of him doing what only he can do, which always cracks me up in giggles and makes me smile! *heehee*

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2018, 02:53 PM   #20633
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

How much all my furbabies missed me and they make my day when they play so hard, then want cuddles.

I've been in slow motion today recovering from the flu, but my sweethearts have kept me company.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2018, 04:28 PM   #20634
Buckaroo

How Do You Identify?:
queer dyke butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,172 Times in 425 Posts
Buckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST Reputation

leaving work today!
Buckaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Buckaroo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2018, 10:14 PM   #20635
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Her, always her. I seriously can not help but smile the moment I see her, when she walks into a room, steps off the train. My day's are good, but she makes them even better by just being a part of them, and that makes me smile.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2018, 05:07 AM   #20636
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Default Rose and Rosie

Rose and Rosie on YouTube. It's been a while since I've watched their channel, but I find them very sweet and funny, if a little erratic. Today they had me in stitches, laughing!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2018, 02:20 PM   #20637
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default Happy Ds-aversary Mel!

Knowing it was one year ago that hy said YES to my petition.

i smile knowing that hy still wanted me even after the crazy i put hym through.

i smile knowing it was me falling for hym so hard that made me crazy.

i smile knowing we have an amazing future with our Ds and our entire relationship, and many more anniversaries.

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2018, 02:55 PM   #20638
Clyde

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Queer Butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/They.
Relationship Status:
Butchelor.

Clyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST Reputation

Booking my flight
Old 04-03-2018, 07:49 PM   #20639
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Watching a really bright green, tiny lizard enjoy the sunshine.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2018, 10:17 PM   #20640
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

My dinner date.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile