Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation
Default Confessions Are Good For The Soul

I made the statement, "I have a confession to make" and it reminded me of someone who is no longer with us. So I am creating this thread in memory of her. Here you can come and confess whatever you need or want to confess. You can confess in whatever position you wish, dressed or in the nude.

I will start.

I would like to confess the following:
  • I ate 5 pieces of of those bite size Hershey chocolates from the variety bag in a row
  • I traded a dark chocolate piece for an extra creamy chocolate with almonds and toffee when the person next to me wasn't looking during the meeting
  • I wanted to trip someone "on accident" today because they showing out

That is all for now.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 09:49 PM   #2
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you so much for starting this. I miss confessing.....

I confess I did what I committed to do.

I confess someone else messed up.

I confess it makes me wonder if the universe is telling me it isn't something I should do.

Andrea

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2010, 09:51 PM   #3
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I confess Skippy did it..

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2010, 09:57 PM   #4
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I just ate the last MilkyWay Dark
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2010, 10:36 PM   #5
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I, too, was thinking of the orginal Confessional and matriarch today.

I confess her memory makes me smile, bittersweetly.

I confess my guy is the bestest in the world.

I confess we've been kicking butt in the gym lately and I'm proud of both of us.

I confess that marshmallows DO belong on sweet potato casseroles and whipped topping DOES belong on sweet potato pie.

I confess the last confession with have someone all riled up about atrocities and whatnot.

I confess I did it on purpose.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2010, 11:19 PM   #6
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

[
I confess that I used the F word more than 10 times today (I should be a sailor)

I confess that I have naughty thoughts ATLEAST twice a day.

I confess that I laughed last week when my nemesis coworker walked around for a few hours with her fly down and I didnt tell her

I confess to drinking beer and eating chocolate dipped churros for dinner on a regular basis!

I confess about lying, I may or may not have used the F word more than 20 times today!!!!!

I confess to wanting to lose weight for vain reasons (like taking a pin-up picture)

I confess to not really feeling guilty for any of it!

Last edited by little_ms_sunshyne; 11-23-2010 at 11:21 PM.
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2010, 01:01 AM   #7
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I am afraid to take a job and lose my medicaid because of all my health problems and I confess this makes me feel guilty like I am a freeloader off the government

I confess I have no way of getting anyone christmas presents this year and as each day comes closer to the holiday my depression over this deepens and I am getting worried about the depression as much as I worry about not being able to give gifts

I confess that I am an emotional eater and that I have not stayed on the surgeons diet because of the above...
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2010, 01:18 AM   #8
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I confess that my constant fatigue lately is bugging me. Winter is coming, and with financial restraints and Christmas and birthdays, I worry that I am sinking into a bit of depression. I am in denial and just chalking it up to my poor diet and seemingly endless medicines.

I confess that the sole reason I come home for lunch is not to see my kitties or eat lunch, but to spend an extra twenty minutes with the person that I love.

I confess that I worry I am failing and no one will tell me I am failing.

I confess that pessimistic is contagious and I feel it creeping over me.

I confess sometimes I have to will my mouth shut to keep brutal honesty from coming forth.

I confess that being a college drop out, having no savings and working a part-time retail job makes me feel like a loser, and that's putting it lightly. Just admitting that brings tears that I won't let you see.

I confess that I keep a diary of my doubts and worries and mushy romantic feelings to try and keep it from overloading my mind.

I confess that I just want love more than anything in the world.

I confess that I have confessed too much.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2010, 02:20 AM   #9
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that waiting for an important call today I bought and ate a great deal of peanut butter cookies and swallowed them down with a cherry coke.

I confess that sometimes I feel so alone. When I know good and well that is BS.

I confess the holidays get me down too. It brings up a lot of not so pleasant memories.

I confess sometimes (well a lot of the times) I love and like my cats more than my bio family.

That's it for now......
Old 11-24-2010, 06:24 AM   #10
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

oh boy, being raised Catholic this COULD be the thread for me..

I confess that my Catholic upbringing is a huge part of my BDSM stuff..
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2010, 06:33 AM   #11
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

I confess, I have been completely sucked back in....
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2011, 06:49 PM   #12
MadiT

How Do You Identify?:
panpoly femme-ish
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

MadiT Has the BEST ReputationMadiT Has the BEST ReputationMadiT Has the BEST ReputationMadiT Has the BEST ReputationMadiT Has the BEST ReputationMadiT Has the BEST ReputationMadiT Has the BEST ReputationMadiT Has the BEST ReputationMadiT Has the BEST ReputationMadiT Has the BEST ReputationMadiT Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I confess I am afraid to take a job and lose my medicaid because of all my health problems and I confess this makes me feel guilty like I am a freeloader off the government

me too.....I understand how you feel
MadiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 05:52 PM   #13
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Location: The Holt-Mason Chateau Decherd/I'm a NashVegas Girl!
Thanked 1,998 Times in 607 Posts
TickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST Reputation

I confess my confessions are reserved for a sacred place to a special someone
TickledPink is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TickledPink For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2010, 06:20 PM   #14
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I am happy to be child-free.
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2010, 07:15 PM   #15
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,734 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I love cooking for others, but can barely get the mojo up to cook for just me. Soymilk, again?????
Old 11-24-2010, 08:53 PM   #16
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,159 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I Confess...

I want to go to Sephora with Pashi.
Girls "always" win, especially when DoDo is involved.

And finally...
I Confess I just ate 1/2 block of Brie and did not share any of it with the dogs.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2010, 12:23 AM   #17
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I still want to make love with ______ again and again ... well, actually for the rest of my life. And it still would not be enough times.

Slow and easy for hours ...
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2010, 02:07 PM   #18
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

I confess.....

Neither Rain...sleet...snow...or the abominal snow person

Will keep me from my road trip - watch out - I'm drivin tomorrow *bahahahahahah*

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2010, 09:03 PM   #19
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default I confess

Diva did it. I feel so free all of a sudden.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:19 PM   #20
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I confess that I sometimes need to pamper myself by spending a night in a nice hotel in my own hometown.
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post: