Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2014, 07:50 AM   #14
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default My 4 instant turn offs -

And for me, these apply to anyone; friends, colleagues, acquaintances, dates, whomever....

The sound of forced laughter is an all-out auditory assault; if you don't find something funny, you really don't have to laugh. In fact, I beg you to please just stop unless it's genuine.

Obviously fake smiles; if you're gonna fake it, you had better make that performance count! Put some effort into it, for crying out loud, lol.

Limp handshakes; just ugh all the way around. I will always prefer an overly-enthusiastic hand pumper (lol, is that the correct term? - I don't know how else to describe it) to shaking hands with a overused dishrag. How do these people get jobs, anyway?

Halfhearted hugs. Either mean it; or just get offa me already, lol.

I can cope with pretty much anything else.
Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dating, instant turn-offs