LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

OMG I love hands. The first thing I notice about someone is their eyes; second is their smile and third---is their hands!

“If nature has made you a giver, your hands are born open, and so is your heart. And though there may be times when your hands are empty, your heart is always full, and you can give things out of that.”
Frances Burnett

Old 09-18-2011, 03:03 PM   #62
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation
Default uploaded for Claybabytwo

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2011, 05:52 PM   #63
Trey339

How Do You Identify?:
Gq Butch Dom
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trey

Trey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Butch Hands

Trey339 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Trey339 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2011, 07:48 PM   #64
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

you got some good lookin' hands there trey. soft and strong!

i remember when i first started to really notice hands.
this guy was anchoring a base. i watched him dig the hole
for stem/bottom half of base. his hands were so handsome
and strong. not that i wanted his hands on me LOL.
i just thought, i like his hands! lol
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2011, 10:12 PM   #65
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

saw a butch at the Sunday morning breakfast, and one of the things I noticed was his hands. I told him he should post some pics of his hands on this thread!

Was that too forward of me??
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 04:38 AM   #66
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasPiscesGrrl View Post
saw a butch at the Sunday morning breakfast, and one of the things I noticed was his hands. I told him he should post some pics of his hands on this thread!

Was that too forward of me??
of course not!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 04:41 AM   #67
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default Butch arms and a puppy, what could be sweeter!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 02:38 PM   #68
BugsAndKisses

How Do You Identify?:
ladybug, lover of little things
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Settled

BugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
Syr Bebo's butch hands, playing with Elvis the gator.

Gasp! *grabs baby gator n makes a break for it!*
Old 10-22-2011, 03:26 PM   #69
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

Old 10-22-2011, 06:26 PM   #70
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:50 PM   #71
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

ummmm.....yeah.....I have a wee bit of a thing for hands....sinewy...all muscle and knuckles....le swoon!
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2011, 08:57 PM   #72
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuus View Post
Nice hand! Good short nails

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2011, 09:16 PM   #73
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks...always have had this thing about long nails. I always keep mine short. I love long nails on femmes but on me...not!
Old 10-26-2011, 09:29 PM   #74
Bootsandheels
Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Butch Hands are honestly either the second or third thing I study on a butch. First of course is the eyes...then the mouth...and then the hands. Unless of course the lips and eyes keep me dazzled and dizzy for a bit longer. Usually by the second date I'm REALLY studying those hands because after all...they will probably be exploring my depths soon and I better like them. A butch's hands are like hys first cock...you know what I mean? It's hys first point of entry...Mmmm...

LOL....
Old 10-26-2011, 10:08 PM   #75
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootsandheels View Post
Butch Hands are honestly either the second or third thing I study on a butch. First of course is the eyes...then the mouth...and then the hands. Unless of course the lips and eyes keep me dazzled and dizzy for a bit longer. Usually by the second date I'm REALLY studying those hands because after all...they will probably be exploring my depths soon and I better like them. A butch's hands are like hys first cock...you know what I mean? It's hys first point of entry...Mmmm...

LOL....
That's why those nails need to be kept short...

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2011, 10:32 PM   #76
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
That's why those nails need to be kept short...
That is right!

And even though I am a femme through and through, MY nails are kept short too! *grin*
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2011, 11:39 PM   #77
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!

Thanked 10,989 Times in 1,627 Posts
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation
Default Geek butch hands...

JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to JoSchmooze For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2011, 02:38 AM   #78
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default OMG

His hands are great, but what he is doing with those hands almost made me go ahhhhhhhh! This is my favourite part of kink. going back to check that picture just one more time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
Syr removing melted wax .........

fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2011, 09:17 AM   #79
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, hym...I'm not gonna bite your head off about it
Relationship Status:
Busy... Teaching a hott professor

crashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputation

Pay close attention to the lyrics... they say a lot

Old 10-27-2011, 09:32 AM   #80
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post
His hands are great, but what he is doing with those hands almost made me go ahhhhhhhh! This is my favourite part of kink. going back to check that picture just one more time.

THAT is fucking HOT! Where did I miss that pic posted, fever??? TY for bringing to this thread!!!