How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
I've got some brewskis and some stuff for the BBQ...anyone up for bocce ball?
I'm in. I will help you eat the bbq.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:31 AM   #42
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

LOL for sure Jagg.

Sometimes women don't like to talk! :P They just ignore you and you're supposed to figure it all out. *shrugs
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 07:55 AM   #43
TWolf

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Totally taken

TWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST Reputation

*pullin' up a chair.... crackin' open a beer... *

hang in there Jagg.... may not even be you... there are times when I've thought I was in the dawg house only to find that my partner was just having a bad day and the mood was leaking over...
TWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:32 AM   #44
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyboi View Post
I'm in the Dawg House atleast once a day! Seems my mouth gets me in trouble.
That's funny, my mouth does just the opposite.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 09:35 AM   #45
TWolf

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Totally taken

TWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
That's funny, my mouth does just the opposite.
*huge wolfish grin.... *
The Following User Says Thank You to TWolf For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 09:01 PM   #46
Morgan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, hy, hym, does not matter
Relationship Status:
I am enjoying life....

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,604 Times in 411 Posts
Morgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST Reputation

Let the butch bonding begin....Nice to have another butch to hangout with.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:16 PM   #47
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
As the 'The Bourne Identity'
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,213 Times in 327 Posts
uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default hankerin

Anybody got a recipe for hog dog soup?
uglyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:42 PM   #48
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWolf View Post
*pullin' up a chair.... crackin' open a beer... *

hang in there Jagg.... may not even be you... there are times when I've thought I was in the dawg house only to find that my partner was just having a bad day and the mood was leaking over...
Oh no it didn't actually happen to me, I was just saying doesn't it suck when or if that happens. Lol.
Old 04-14-2012, 10:11 PM   #49
Morgan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
I am enjoying life....

Morgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyboi View Post
Anybody got a recipe for hog dog soup?

Yeah boil some water and throw some hotdogs in, take the hotdogs out add some buns, Catsup, Mustard, Onions, Relish and enjoy, hope this helped...oh and add a few beers to the mix.
Old 04-14-2012, 10:27 PM   #50
Justin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Sir
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Justin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Yeah boil some water and throw some hotdogs in, take the hotdogs out add some buns, Catsup, Mustard, Onions, Relish and enjoy, hope this helped...oh and add a few beers to the mix.
Yehawwwww but add some sourkraut for me LOL
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:22 AM   #51
TWolf

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Totally taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
Oh no it didn't actually happen to me, I was just saying doesn't it suck when or if that happens. Lol.
*soft chuckle* hear ya.... definately sucks....
thought I'd really stepped in it this week when my gal decided to dye her hair and I didn't notice... thankfully she just laughed when she had to point it out to me.... to make it worse, we went out that night and one of my guy friends noticed within minutes... fyi, she'd gone from a kinda chestnut brown to a red so deep it looks black in the shade....
The Following User Says Thank You to TWolf For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 11:07 AM   #52
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation
Default Awright Y'all....

Bocce balls rolling

Awright y'all - it's a beautiful day...forgot being in the fuckin dawghouse and lets play...
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 11:17 AM   #53
TWolf

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Totally taken

good point Turtle.... and quite a spread! it is a great day to play... and stuff.... *huge grin*
Old 04-15-2012, 04:49 PM   #54
Morgan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
I am enjoying life....

Today Justin and I had a butch bonding day, cleaning house...yeah we were both in the dawg house. I was able to sneak out a few pics of Justin on her knees and one with a mop in her hands. No pictures of me, but I was busy scrubbing the kitchen and taking out the garbage. We are two butches, proud of our domestic ways....lol.

I

Now it is time for the beer and steaks....bring it on.

Last edited by Morgan; 04-15-2012 at 05:00 PM.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morgan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 05:37 PM   #55
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Wow, that's pretty hot! Seeing my babe cleaning my house! Woot! Lol

Quote:
Today Justin and I had a butch bonding day, cleaning house...yeah we were both in the dawg house. I was able to sneak out a few pics of Justin on her knees and one with a mop in her hands. No pictures of me, but I was busy scrubbing the kitchen and taking out the garbage. We are two butches, proud of our domestic ways....lol.

I

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 06:45 PM   #56
Justin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Sir
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Justin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWolf View Post
*soft chuckle* hear ya.... definately sucks....
thought I'd really stepped in it this week when my gal decided to dye her hair and I didn't notice... thankfully she just laughed when she had to point it out to me.... to make it worse, we went out that night and one of my guy friends noticed within minutes... fyi, she'd gone from a kinda chestnut brown to a red so deep it looks black in the shade....
Hey TWolf.......I hear ya I have been there in my past. This is what we can do as butches.....watch the small and subtle things they make all the difference.... Did they change their hair color without telling you?, did they change their makeup? Do they have a new dress or new shoes? did they get new nails or eyebrow waxing?........I know it may be hard to tell but those are the things that they do for us that make them so special.......I am not perfect but I try to pay attention as we all should....much appreation to our femmes out there we love ya !!!! keep it up !!!
Old 04-15-2012, 06:54 PM   #57
wolfsgirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Firmly attached...

wolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputation

I seriously have no problem with her not noticing my hair, I just thought it was funny that Steve did...
The Following User Says Thank You to wolfsgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 07:00 PM   #58
TWolf

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Totally taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsgirl View Post
I seriously have no problem with her not noticing my hair, I just thought it was funny that Steve did...
for which I'm grateful.... in past relationships I've been in major hot water for being so.... observant.... *sheepish grin*
Old 04-15-2012, 08:16 PM   #59
Justin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Sir
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Quote:

I

OK this is just soooooo wrong but all good at the same time !!!!
Steaks are on, Veggies cooking, Salad !!! House clean just have to get ready for work tomorrow YUCK !!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 08:30 PM   #60
Morgan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
I am enjoying life....

Dinner is served...