Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Butch Zone

The Butch Zone For all things "Butch"

Old 07-28-2011, 09:48 AM   #41
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation
Default for me

I would agree with the post's on putting thought and time into romancing me...but yeah a lil boob action dont hurt

I like when its the little details someone shows me they picked up on.
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2011, 10:11 AM   #42
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
I usually do that "move" without even realizing it! (Somehow I even accomplished it with HD, in the middle of Walmart when we were picking up things we forgot on our trip LOL)

Glad to know I'm not the only one, and that it's not necessarily a bad thing!
After the first few times i thought it was unintentional. Then as it continued, i started to wonder. I try to never assume anything which is why i came right out and asked you :laughin: either way, intentional or not, i enjoyed it
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2011, 12:29 PM   #43
The cute widdle wesbian

How Do You Identify?:
A very pretty butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Taken

The cute widdle wesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe cute widdle wesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe cute widdle wesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe cute widdle wesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe cute widdle wesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe cute widdle wesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe cute widdle wesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe cute widdle wesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe cute widdle wesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe cute widdle wesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe cute widdle wesbian Has the BEST Reputation

Hmm ... let's see. I'm a very simple person, it doesn't take much, but it depends on how long I've been with this girl. Like, if we've been together for a while, we're committed to each other, etc etc, I like to be touched a lot. That's all it really takes, and I'm not talking sexually but just kinda touched. My arm, my knee, my ears (I love that lol), Idk it's kind of a gesture that she wants to be near me. That's how my cute widdle simpleton brain processes it anyway. I don't need material things generally, it's just not necessary.

If it's a first date, and really this works for the whole relationship, but when it's too early on for a little of touching and kissing, I'm usually the romancer. lol, I'm usually always the romancer anyway. But if a femme really wants to sweep me off my feet on the first few dates, I like to be taken somewhere I wanna go, I like to do things that I wanna do, and I like the gesture that she actually wants to be with me doing something I like, even if she doesn't find it to be a perfect blast. Haha, I'm not a boring person but sometimes what I like to do isn't what everyone else likes. An example of that is I was hanging out with a GF at my place after about 2 or 3 weeks of dating. A day was devoted to my favorite sitcom that I love. I was watching my show all day, while talking to her and doing the sweet stuff I try to do, and I asked her if she wanted to do something else. She goes, "No, I don't like this show but I just love your smile." Little things like that make me happy.
The cute widdle wesbian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The cute widdle wesbian For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2011, 12:52 PM   #44
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I posted earlier what I like.. But I also think more and more the older I get the more about show and tell I am.. Meaning.. show me your interested, as we date with actions and gestures of affection... After being committed dont stop. It should only get better
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2011, 01:46 PM   #45
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

When I was younger I was as clueless as to any femme being intrested in me,green as grass I shure was.Over time I sorta caught on pretty well if someone was intrested or not,but all they were intrested in was a wife for a night date or moveing in not longer after hello how are ya,back then nither of them worked well at all cause I really was very buisey with jobs,my very young kids so I was very carefull in who I went out with.Over the years I havent changed much just got smarter,beleave less BS and really am looking for someone who isnt a player or has the U haul warmed up and ready to go.
With this being said,I really would like that if someone is intrested in me for them to let me know,I know I can be kinda dense but thats what life dose to us older guys after awhile.Its nce if we have some common ground in what we like,our political views,respect each other,become friends first most definatly keep an open mind that as anyone gets to know me they will learn im not the stodgy old bookworm you thought I could be.It will be a wild ride for the one fourtunate enough to be brave enough to try.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 11:31 AM   #46
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Know that I like my coffee black in the morning, have some available for me if we are spending the night together, make it for me. This shows you are thinking of me and care what I like.

If I bring you to my friends or family function, please help them out with the service, food. This shows me you are a kind, respectful person and appreciate the hospitality.

Appreciate the things (especially little things) I do for you. Telling me makes me feel good and I'll do it more.

I had a girl that made me cards and keepsakes of significant things that meant something to us. She would also pick out all the green m&m’s and give them to me. She would make little notes for me to find. She would surprise me and make my favorite meals and desserts. We would cook together. She would put on lingerie for me. Some girls unlock or reach over and open my door for me, I like this. Again, shows she is thinking of me also after I just opened her door.

Girls always say they want the guy to take initiative and ask on dates, etc. sometimes it’s nice to know a girl is interested in me and wants to date me. I like a feisty, firey, witted, silly girl. Be yourself! Take an interest in my interests, challenge me, lets laugh a lot and be playful and sexy together!

Brush on my leg or arm, head on my shoulder, get close to me. If I hold your hand or kiss your cheek or neck and you like it, tell me. Let me control the kissing. . nothing worse than a girl sticking her tongue in my mouth if we haven’t kissed yet. Haha. I think I’m a pretty good kisser and can control it with whatever the moment is. :P

Share food, feed me. Send music to each other about how we are feeling.

Most importantly, be honest. If you like me show me, tell me. If you don't, tell me. Nothing worse than dragging someone along that is not interested.

I know this is a lot but really I'm simple most of it has to do with actions and showing me you are interested and being respectful to each other.

To all the girls like this, you rock and roll. I HEART YOU! (:
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2011, 01:03 PM   #47
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Please have brains and know how to carry on a conversation.

I love to laugh and be goofy. I will always be myself please just be yourself. If you are quiet and reserved we probably wont get along.

Keep your past relationships in the past. Thats where mine are

Dont talk to me about sex. Im very old fashioned when it comes to this. And talking about it, and expecting me to fuck you soon will run me off.

I wanna be able to just talk and communicate about anything and everything. The only boundary topic while dating is sex.

Show appreciation for the things I do for you.

Be verbal and show your interest in me. Appreciate I am a 2x4 butch. If I dont think your interested even if I like you, I wont ask for another date.

Having integrity, class, and manners will make love to my mind first and are all ways to get me to want more time with you.

Im a Gemini. If you cant capture me on the first date chances are there will never be a second.

Oh yea let me add :

I am very chivalrous. I love opening doors, pouring your wine, pulling your chair out, and holding your hand. Please know that when I do these things I feel like a King, and I will only treat you as a Queen. I have been known to spoil my dates rotten. Not with material things but how I treat them.

It might be a carriage ride in Downtown Dallas

It might be a picnic in an arboretum or on the lake watching the sunset

It might be grabbing some fast food and some Red Box movies for a night of movies

It might be going to a resturaunt

It might be going to a comedy club

It might be doing all sorts of low key different things.

It will bring me joy to treat you like a Queen provided you are on you are being yourself.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2011, 07:39 PM   #48
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
Please have brains and know how to carry on a conversation.

I love to laugh and be goofy. I will always be myself please just be yourself. If you are quiet and reserved we probably wont get along.

Keep your past relationships in the past. Thats where mine are

Dont talk to me about sex. Im very old fashioned when it comes to this. And talking about it, and expecting me to fuck you soon will run me off.

I wanna be able to just talk and communicate about anything and everything. The only boundary topic while dating is sex.

Show appreciation for the things I do for you.

Be verbal and show your interest in me. Appreciate I am a 2x4 butch. If I dont think your interested even if I like you, I wont ask for another date.

Having integrity, class, and manners will make love to my mind first and are all ways to get me to want more time with you.

Im a Gemini. If you cant capture me on the first date chances are there will never be a second.

Oh yea let me add :

I am very chivalrous. I love opening doors, pouring your wine, pulling your chair out, and holding your hand. Please know that when I do these things I feel like a King, and I will only treat you as a Queen. I have been known to spoil my dates rotten. Not with material things but how I treat them.

It might be a carriage ride in Downtown Dallas

It might be a picnic in an arboretum or on the lake watching the sunset

It might be grabbing some fast food and some Red Box movies for a night of movies

It might be going to a resturaunt

It might be going to a comedy club

It might be doing all sorts of low key different things.

It will bring me joy to treat you like a Queen provided you are on you are being yourself.
I should have simply put if you wanna a Knight then act like a Lady that deserves one.

My every day actions are that of a Knight and only Ladies intrigue me
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 07:09 AM   #49
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a simplistic, yet a good blend of classic and new romantic. And, I'm a rather gentle butch, like a gentle knight, so I find anything absolutely romantic. I love it when my girl sticks little notes in my pocket, or pampers me with a nice dinner and some wine and some massaging or a hot shower or bath with candles. A mix CD is sweet too, and a goodnight text and Good Morning text always melts me. And on some occasions, I like them to dress to entice. Mmmm
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 07:21 AM   #50
CockyDude
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FTM-man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
What is today?

CockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm not a butch but...

I read all these posts. Very nice. But being the shallow ass I am I can easily be had with;
Blondes, beer, bikes, good music.
Seeing a pattern here? Lol
CockyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:21 AM   #51
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Oh yea I should add .....

Mean what you say. Say what you mean. And dont be flaky. The key to trust is consitensy and reliability.

If I cant trust you in the little things, chances are I will never trust you at all with anything.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 08:26 AM   #52
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

romance should be easy, creative. easy as in holding my hand. creative as in writing something naughty and/or sweet on my toast/bread with honey or mustard etc. then when i see it, ... i'd like for her to say, "let me watch you lick it off."

is that flirting or romance? lol

surely this would not be on a first date though. or even a second LOL.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 07:07 PM   #53
xxzalciaiomenxx

How Do You Identify?:
Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She/sugarbear!
Relationship Status:
In a relationship with the love of my life

xxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputation

I love when I miss a call from my girl, not because I didn't want to talk to her, but because 9 times out of 10 she will leave me a loving, adoring message that lights up my heart...and I save all of these messages until my carrier will delete them...sometimes she sings to me on the messages and no matter what my mood, how I am feeling I can't help but feel all warm and mushy inside when I hear her sexy voice singing just for me. I love when she writes me little notes and gives them to me. I love the way she just tells me I'm beautiful, sexy, etc. She is the only woman to have ever given me flowers. On my Birthday this past year I got called to the front office and there was a vase full of flowers and a big ol Happy Birthday Balloon! She sends me text messages telling me how she misses me, or is thinking of me. Everymorning I get a message from her when she first wakes up...usually saying "good morning" "I love you" or "I miss you".

This past summer, she was on vacation, and everyday she sent me a post card telling me her feelings for me. It was the sweetest thing ever.

I love when she plays with my hair, or brushes up against me just to feel me next to her. The way she takes my fingers in her own when we are walking, even if for just a second. I love the way she holds me when I am sad, the way she cradles my head in her arms and kisses me lightly on the forehead, just to say "I'm here"

I have never been treated more kindly by a woman before, no one before her has taken the time to make me feel loved, and everything that she does for me is romantic. I truly am blessed to have this amazingly perfect woman in my lifer!!!
And builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.

-WILLIAM BLAKE
xxzalciaiomenxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to xxzalciaiomenxx For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 08:40 PM   #54
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxzalciaiomenxx View Post
I love when I miss a call from my girl, not because I didn't want to talk to her, but because 9 times out of 10 she will leave me a loving, adoring message that lights up my heart...and I save all of these messages until my carrier will delete them...sometimes she sings to me on the messages and no matter what my mood, how I am feeling I can't help but feel all warm and mushy inside when I hear her sexy voice singing just for me. I love when she writes me little notes and gives them to me. I love the way she just tells me I'm beautiful, sexy, etc. She is the only woman to have ever given me flowers. On my Birthday this past year I got called to the front office and there was a vase full of flowers and a big ol Happy Birthday Balloon! She sends me text messages telling me how she misses me, or is thinking of me. Everymorning I get a message from her when she first wakes up...usually saying "good morning" "I love you" or "I miss you".

This past summer, she was on vacation, and everyday she sent me a post card telling me her feelings for me. It was the sweetest thing ever.

I love when she plays with my hair, or brushes up against me just to feel me next to her. The way she takes my fingers in her own when we are walking, even if for just a second. I love the way she holds me when I am sad, the way she cradles my head in her arms and kisses me lightly on the forehead, just to say "I'm here"

I have never been treated more kindly by a woman before, no one before her has taken the time to make me feel loved, and everything that she does for me is romantic. I truly am blessed to have this amazingly perfect woman in my lifer!!!
You are one lucky dude!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 08:49 PM   #55
Nurse Darlin

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-agressive at times
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/babygirl
Relationship Status:
Never been more in love with my Sugarbear!

Nurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxzalciaiomenxx View Post

All because I love you!!!!!!!!!!
and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst,
then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- Marilyn Monroe
Nurse Darlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nurse Darlin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 03:41 AM   #56
xxzalciaiomenxx

How Do You Identify?:
Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She/sugarbear!
Relationship Status:
In a relationship with the love of my life

xxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
You are one lucky dude!
Oh but I knw iu am! She is my heart and soul, and with her by my side I am all but invincible.
And builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.

-WILLIAM BLAKE
xxzalciaiomenxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xxzalciaiomenxx For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 05:12 AM   #57
Stitch

How Do You Identify?:
Sweetest Soft Butch you don't know yet
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Hy,
Relationship Status:
Solo Artist

Stitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST Reputation

I like being kissed on the cheek
I like being woken up by a phone call in the morning
And I also like sweet little random notes.

I'm pretty simple.

Now how come I can't find a femme.
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Stitch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2011, 03:01 PM   #58
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by macele View Post
romance should be easy, creative. easy as in holding my hand. creative as in writing something naughty and/or sweet on my toast/bread with honey or mustard etc. then when i see it, ... i'd like for her to say, "let me watch you lick it off."

is that flirting or romance? lol

surely this would not be on a first date though. or even a second LOL.
That is sexy! I love it !
Old 01-26-2012, 08:11 AM   #59
Skittlesluver

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Dreamer
Relationship Status:
Single

Skittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Surprise me...Be spontaneous...Most of all be sincere...if its from the heart...how can I not feel romanced?
Old 01-26-2012, 09:44 AM   #60
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation
Default Romance

I'm a passionate and affectionate person, I require the same. I enjoy old style romance or just plain sexy attention... physical and mental... a card, a rose, a touch... a unexpected sexy whisper in a public place.

Cooking for me, feeding each other- I think making and sharing food can be very intimate, I also enjoy cooking for her on occasion though I'm more BBQ and soup master material than anything too fancy... but I do cook what I cook very well.

Random texts :* let's you know she's thinking of you

Occasional breakfasts in bed

As far as gifts the greatest gift one can give to me is themselves, be open and share life and dreams with me.

Lastly, I am a romantic and expect it to carry on through the years together... romance shouldn't wane with time.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post:

Tags
dating, romance