TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lesbian Femmes & Lesbian Butch Pussy - WOMEN ONLY

ok i'm gonna be brave here and start this thread not sure where I wanna go with it other than just to do a simple discussion about lesbian femmes and do you or don't you enjoy your butch's pussy?
I know not everyone ID's on this site is okay with their female body parts so I am not trying to exclude or offend anyone from helping this discussion get started. I"ve not found anything like this on this site so here goes.
I'm a lesbian butch myself and I personally enjoy my lesbian femme partner(when I have one) when she enjoys making love to me which entails oral sex on me, etc etc, etc and possibly other things.
Without going into any detail from the bed room, lets just keep this a general discussion because what goes on in one's bedroom, I see it as sacred and private.

Are there other folks on this site like me that feel this way? Where are you? I been looking but dont' see you around or am I just passing you by?
Please feel free to discuss the topic in an open and friendly manner.
I know that there are others that ID differently and don't have sex the way I do, and that's great. I accept them all as part of my community.
I hope no one is offended. Thanks.
Old 08-29-2013, 07:40 PM   #2
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I enjoy butch cunts way more than butch pussies.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 07:51 PM   #3
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
ok i'm gonna be brave here and start this thread not sure where I wanna go with it other than just to do a simple discussion about lesbian femmes and do you or don't you enjoy your butch's pussy?
I know not everyone ID's on this site is okay with their female body parts so I am not trying to exclude or offend anyone from helping this discussion get started. I"ve not found anything like this on this site so here goes.
I'm a lesbian butch myself and I personally enjoy my lesbian femme partner(when I have one) when she enjoys making love to me which entails oral sex on me, etc etc, etc and possibly other things.
Without going into any detail from the bed room, lets just keep this a general discussion because what goes on in one's bedroom, I see it as sacred and private.

Are there other folks on this site like me that feel this way? Where are you? I been looking but dont' see you around or am I just passing you by?
Please feel free to discuss the topic in an open and friendly manner.
I know that there are others that ID differently and don't have sex the way I do, and that's great. I accept them all as part of my community.
I hope no one is offended. Thanks.
I'm so not offended. More like confused. What you are taking about is not on the lunatic fringe as far as this website is concerned. Lol.

Last edited by Apocalipstic; 08-29-2013 at 07:54 PM.
Apocalipstic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Apocalipstic For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2013, 08:40 PM   #4
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i like ALL the parts of my butch lover, the more She shares with me the happier i am!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:50 PM   #5
Dykea

How Do You Identify?:
I wear garters under my Carhartts
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single as fuck

Dykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST Reputation
Default it's okay...

I get you and where your going....

You just wanna know if there was such as a thing as a butch clit FIESTA would would there be only one lone femme w/bottle a rocket and confetti??

We are here.

I'm holding the pinata w/out a blindfold tho btw.

Old 08-29-2013, 09:01 PM   #6
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I guess I never realized that the impression is that we are rare...kind of like unicorns. Heh.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:07 PM   #7
Dykea

How Do You Identify?:
I wear garters under my Carhartts
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single as fuck

Dykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST Reputation
Default omfg???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
I enjoy butch cunts way more than butch pussies.

I'm dying LOLG!!!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dykea For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2013, 09:08 PM   #8
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post
I guess I never realized that the impression is that we are rare...kind of like unicorns. Heh.
*i * have seen over the years where it has been implied that being femme/butch stone makes one *more* femme/butch.

Not true.

i think many are just private about what goes on during sexytime.........

Old 08-29-2013, 09:40 PM   #9
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

I agree with dee..

Sometimes I think we.. generally... spend too much time being what is polite and lady like and yes, proper that we.. again generally hide the sexual side of ourselves.. too much. To protect the privacy of the bedroom, or kitchen floor, or
Old 08-29-2013, 09:58 PM   #10
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless View Post
I agree with dee..

Sometimes I think we.. generally... spend too much time being what is polite and lady like and yes, proper that we.. again generally hide the sexual side of ourselves.. too much. To protect the privacy of the bedroom, or kitchen floor, or
Or .......
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2013, 10:43 PM   #11
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

I get that, though with me it's not for lady like reasons.

I just though it was a given that when people find each other hot there are plenty of ways to have fun that do not trounce on each other's boundaries.
Old 08-29-2013, 11:15 PM   #12
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

I find this thread refreshing actually.
In my experience, I have found many butches do not enjoy this as part of the intamcy they are comfortable with.
I find it an honor if I am with a butch who will allow me to express love/lust/energy etc. this way.
It is also very erotic and exilerating to me to be able to explore my partner and see how excited I can get them . When I am not restricted in this area.

I can only speak for myself but I love to explore all areas of pleasure when it comes to pleasing a partner. If they allow that is.

But I have also realized that fewer butches seem to explore this option.
And again, in my own experience..It is usually the old school butches.

This does not apply to everyone I know.
I am one who usually does not speak out on intimate topics. But this one has crossedmy mind as well here and there.

Abother piece of thought;
For butches who have had issues allowing such because of masculine reasons..I have found that if this is done is such a way ..as to use it as an extension on a masculine level, then they also can enjoy it when normally it wouldn't be permitted.

I hope I wrote that correct...ha

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:35 AM   #13
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Pamela View Post
*snip*

Abother piece of thought;
For butches who have had issues allowing such because of masculine reasons..I have found that if this is done is such a way ..as to use it as an extension on a masculine level, then they also can enjoy it when normally it wouldn't be permitted.

I hope I wrote that correct...ha
Yup you got it.

Speaking a little more plainly, one could say, treat your butch's clit like a cock and Bob's yer uncle! Or rather Bob is yer very happy Butchy!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 03:42 AM   #14
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

I've only been with one male id-ed butch but we only had sex a few times and it was so long ago that I can't really say how different it was from my other butch partners/lovers.

I must say I miss the smell and taste of a lover's cunt.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 03:51 AM   #15
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

I am still laughing over the idea that we are rare, like unicorns.

I don't think we are that rare. Are we?

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 09:34 AM   #16
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you all for your responses.
I, personally, have found it difficult to find a femme willing to participate in this type of pleasuring of me sexually. I don't know how rare it is, I just know that those particular women just weren't interested. Needless to say, I stopped seeing them. So, me, I sorta feel like I'm a dying breed of butch, lmao. I've been out a long long time and it's taken much tenderness and love from good women to help me come out of my shell over the years and actually enjoy this part of myself. After a long hard look back, I no longer want to give up this part of my sexual likings. It's ok for others to do what they do, but I don't want to ever partner up again with a femme that isn't into butch pussy. Call me stingy, a pervert, whatever, but I Like what I like. LOL
I am enjoying everyone's responses and thank you for keeping the thread going, I was quite afraid to talk about this in an open forum for fear of being chastized about it. I thought that by now someone else would have brought this up in a discussion, but I"m glad I did now. It's all good. No longer afraidy cat. lol
Old 08-30-2013, 10:11 AM   #17
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I am a greedy girl Very very greedy. I am addicted to more.

That being said, along with the fact that I came out very late in life, I love the fact that I am a lesbian. To ME, that means being able to love, and have sexual fun, with a woman. I want to make love to their face, their lips, their necks, their breasts, their belly, their pussy, their thighs, their ankles, their toes. Every square inch of them, I want, I demand, I enjoy.

I also am a Femme who has been deeply attracted to Butch women for most of my life. I love my wife's masculine energy, that part of her that makes her the butch she has always been inside. I am super turned on by the fact that my wife has a butch cock that she wears always. I love that when we are together I can reach over and feel her hardness. I love to lean down and take that cock into my mouth and make love to her like that. The fact that I can reach under that cock and feel her clit and sink my fingers into her pussy, with that glorious cock in my mouth, is a HUGE turn on to me. Or if, after a blow job or hand job (or both!), I move that harness up and climb between her legs to lick that clit and pussy, or even fuck her myself, it is all part of our dance. It is all on the table, you know? I get the best of both worlds, IMO.

Yep, I am a greedy girl Whether I am like a unicorn as well, don't know and don't care. It works for her and I.

But then again, she is addicted to more too, I think. the fact that I am a kinky-assed old lady helps a lot too!! HA!!

APG
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 10:16 AM   #18
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Considering that the clit is sort of a vestigial cock, a lot of butches look at that as their cock or small cock (see Butch Cock thread for reference, and for general fun reading) So, I don't think it's too rare to find a femme willing to suck either or both of your cocks

I've never heard a butch call it a pussy. But whatever you want to call it, make sure it gets all the love it deserves.

<~Former "stone" femme

However, I don't consider myself a lesbian (I'm queer), because I date those outside the traditional gender dichotomy, but that's semantics really. Everyone kind of has their own definitions around these words.
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 10:23 AM   #19
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

All I'mma say is bring it!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 11:05 AM   #20
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation
Default This made me laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
Yup you got it.

Speaking a little more plainly, one could say, treat your butch's clit like a cock and Bob's yer uncle! Or rather Bob is yer very happy Butchy!
I don't know about the Uncle part but you are spot on the other "bits".
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post: