Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 04-22-2017, 11:29 AM   #1
legally_b10nde

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman - Hello Daddy, hello mom. I'm your ch-ch-ch cherry bomb!
Preferred Pronoun?:
female/she/her
Relationship Status:
Single by choice

legally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputation
Default Butch, Femme, Glitter... Love it or Hate it

No, not Mariah Carey's horror movie. I mean real glitter: mixture of small, flat, reflective particles causing the surface to sparkle or shimmer.

So in my wee hours @ the BfP chatroom, I noticed most butches do not like glitter, however most femmes are in favor of glitter.

I personally love glitter.... I like seeing glitter on a shiny new car, on body lotion, glitter floating around Tinker Bell. So what's your take on sparkly goodness?
Old 04-22-2017, 11:38 AM   #2
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

no glitter for me in any way shape or form .....

i will send a glitter bomb to anyone who tries to push glitter on me.....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 11:41 AM   #3
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
no glitter for me in any way shape or form .....

i will send a glitter bomb to anyone who tries to push glitter on me.....
OH MY GOD A FEMME WHO DOESN'T LIKE GLITTER, SAY WHATTTTTTTTTTT!!!

As a Butch, I DESPISE glitter!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 11:56 AM   #4
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not much for glitter..........
Old 04-22-2017, 12:30 PM   #5
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post

i am a femme who does not like things most femme's like.

i do like butches and that is the one thing i do believe we have in common..

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 12:33 PM   #6
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
i am a femme who does not like things most femme's like.

i do like butches and that is the one thing i do believe we have in common..

hahahah yes true! you are definitely your own femme!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 12:34 PM   #7
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
hahahah yes true! you are definitely your own femme!

*takes a bow*... its been many years !

We are all our own i suppose, and that is what makes this dynamic SO magical!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 12:36 PM   #8
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:

*takes a bow*... its been many years int he making..

We are all our own i suppose, and that is what makes this dynamic SO magical!
Agreed!

The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 12:40 PM   #9
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I goof around about loving glitter more than I actually do. I mean, I love tossing it around, it's a must-have for parties, etc. But I don't wear glittery clothing or make up. Shimmery lotion on occasion.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 12:51 PM   #10
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I do not like to receive or give glitter and it has nothing to do with me being a Butch. I just in general do not like it. I think it is because it gets everywhere and you find it like months later. Kind of like that silvery stuff you can put on your Christmas tree.
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 12:56 PM   #11
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

When my daughter was little we were often visited by "fairies" for things like Christmas, lost teeth, etc. Each visit was marked with a generous tossing of glitter. When we moved out of that house, after 10 years of glitter tossing... omg the crevices I had to scrub to get the house ready to sell. The first floor was all wide plank wood and there was so much glitter in every crevice.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 01:01 PM   #12
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

someone i dated (not a butch) bought a *shimmering* top ... it was pretty but OMG.... it shed glitter..... Glitter was in every crevice of my car, glitter all over my house, my floor... glitter all over my clothes...glitter in my hair, it was everywhere! i had a fit about it.

The next day i asked her where she got that top. She said Dillard's. It was a top designer shirt! i told her she needs to bring it back and have it out with them. She said she wouldn't. i told her to give me the damn top and a receipt. Off we went.

i hardly EVER return stuff, but this top was over $100 and it was horrible. i put it in clear garment bag and you can see the glitter at the bottom where i knotted the bag up. i said look this is crap! They did not want to take it back at first and she was not happy that i was making a ruckus. oh WELL.

Then the clerk says *some people like that (glitter)*.. .i said well I DON'T.

They DID take it back. i saw all the other glitter bomb shirts hanging there, i told them they are defective!!

Had it been a Target $20 shirt that would be one thing. But a $130 top from Dillard's should not shed glitter all over me and everything that she came in contact with over a span of 4 hours.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 01:34 PM   #13
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

No glitter unless it is gold

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 02:00 PM   #14
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:

JDeere secretly loves glitter and unicorns and rainbows and, especially, Hello Kitty.
Old 04-22-2017, 02:02 PM   #15
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

The older I get, the more bright and shiny I like. Like an old Crow. I like color and flash. Not in my wardrobe so much. But it does get my attention and make me smile.
Old 04-22-2017, 03:18 PM   #16
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

I think I like shimmer more than glitter, but glitter can be really pretty in some uses. I like a little shimmer in my eyeshadow. But unless it's halloween or something, it drives me nuts when I see a piece of glitter on my face and don't know how it got there.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 04:11 PM   #17
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I abhor that damn stuff. I hate to open anything with it & it falls out, all over the place. Esp on projects OR cards with it..winds up on my eyelids, or in my eyes, simply touching it.

Now if said glitter is in a fixed state, such as lacquered (ie nail polish) OR is sealed then that is ok.
Old 04-22-2017, 04:13 PM   #18
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Lol, I lived with an absolute Glitter Princess for a few years and it indeed hangs around forever. I am not a fan of it myself but don't mind if my girl likes it. You can get a good laugh out of it when you find it months or years later, and it does get everywhere and in the most unexpected places sometimes, lol.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 04:14 PM   #19
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I'm with Clay..........hate to open or touch anything containing glitter, it's a mess
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 04:58 PM   #20
Play

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Nope

Play Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST Reputation
Default NOT A FAN!

Haha.....Nice to see the responses.

I am NOT on the glitter brigade. Possibly because I am butch.

But more likely because it gets EVERYWHERE....the gift that keeps
giving, day after day, month after month, year after year.

That being said....I agree with Clay, as long as it is contained in something
like paint or polish, I can deal.

I did bite the bullet and paint kimi's toes a few nights ago with glitter polish.

But, over all......Glitter is a big ole NO!

Play is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Play For This Useful Post: