Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dear Brockie,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
ditto???????
You mean alcohol makes you want to chase cars too?
Wow, too cool! You are the only person who has ever admitted that to me.

Pssst ... come closer ... want to whisper something in your ear ... I think there are others who experience the odd behavior of alcohol-induced car chasing but they are unable to talk about it.

*wink*
Wellllll, ummmm, aaahhhhh, .... yes. And since I feel compelled to spill my guts in the middle of the night, I don't even need the alcohol to induce my inappropriate behavior regarding car chasing.

In fact, I have been caught on security tape dancing to Muszak at Walgreens and other public access establishments sans dance floors.

Thanks to Corporate nixing the audio feature of security cameras, you can't hear me singing along.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2014, 07:47 AM   #42
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default SweetBliss

I KNEW IT!!!! YOU little car-chaser, YOU! LOL!

Been so much fun, the back and forth teasing with you.

Now...
I am ready to hear more REAL stories on the topic.
Come on people and tell us about it, don't be shy!
*chuckles to self*

*smiles and waves to Sweet Bliss on my way out*
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 09:33 AM   #43
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation
Default okay, no more teasing

okay, this is a true story .....

Just two nights ago I struggled to awake from a deep sleep, barely aware that I could not get oxygen in my lungs.....

As I used every bit of my strength to push up to a sitting position, I realized there was something blocking my path to fresh air....

As another wave of putrid air assailed my nose and lungs I looked down with my last conscious moment .....

Sophie's hairy ass and tail was right next to where my nose had been all night ....

She rips another SBD .......
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2014, 04:28 AM   #44
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default I can't believe I'm actually posting this! lol

And, why no, I'm NOT actually admitting this every happened to me! lolol After all, if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there, did it really make the noise???

Deb
Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2014, 09:27 AM   #45
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm just saying...

Some of you may find these helpful.

Or these.

My personal favourite.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2014, 12:38 PM   #46
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

My cats like to cuddle with me ,sometimes one sleeps on my chest and let's out one those that gags you. So I get even with them every once in awhile and let out one of those " What crawled up inside you and died farts" lol that's when they move away.
Old 02-18-2014, 01:01 PM   #47
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation
Default don't blame the cat

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2014, 06:31 PM   #48
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow View Post
Some of you may find these helpful.

Or these.

My personal favourite.

I love the picture of the woman on the box for the "Farting Undies". Her look of surprise and horror is epic.

I read some of the descriptions of the farts to my partner the other day and I feel he took it as a bonding experience thus allowing him to be more open about farting in front of me.

Today: the "You can't even stand yourself and have no one else to blame fart." Exactly as it sounds.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2014, 06:36 PM   #49
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I did a "revenge" fart today on a coworker.

A coworker (who I love and who I have an ongoing "I got you last" revenge game with) rolled into my cube today and farted.

Engage hysterics from everyone who heard it.

Being the silent revenge-getter that I am and being that she sits directly behind me, I silently farted that one fart that can clear a room because you ate steamed broccoli and kidney beans for lunch and then proceeded to turn on my very powerful wind-tunnel fan and blow it into her cube.

I guess we could call that the "tornado of revenge".
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2014, 06:47 PM   #50
genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation

My guy and I were talking about jealous people and the "peeing on someone's leg" routine.

She said, "I don't need you to pee on me to advertise that I'm yours. You douse me with your sour farts all night long - that's good enough!"
genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2014, 09:24 PM   #51
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

THE FART THAT CHASES ITS OWN TAIL

Today I felt a fart that was going to be more than a small scent-free puff, so I jumped off the gym mat and ran to an area of the gym where there was no people. I tried to maintain a thoughtful look on my face as I silently discharged the foul gas. Then I had to get away from the fart quick before anyone came into that vicinity in order to save myself embarrassment. However, as usual, as I went running back to the gym mat, I seemed to bring just the tiniest bit of the fart smell back with me. How can that be? Farts never cease to amaze in how sly they can be!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2014, 05:37 AM   #52
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I work with first graders .... they can be very smelly after lunch. However, today, we were talking about things we can smell. The activity was to draw a picture of something you can smell and then print 'good' or 'bad'. I have a zero tolerance policy for potty talk in the classroom as it takes so darn long to get ALL OF US settled down once the conversation is started. Thus, a student approached me with a drawing, and I will say an excellent drawing, of one of her smelly male classmates; a classmate that is quite proud of what he can produce after lunch in my classroom. Behind the butt of the student in the drawing was a 'cloud'. I was asked 'Miss Deb, is this okay?' Starting to stifle a giggle I asked 'how would you feel if this was a picture of you?' Well, there was some hemming and hawing and finally she said 'not good' followed by 'but, Miss Deb, see I think its okay because he is happy in the picture'. As Art Linkletter would say ..... kids say the darndest things.

Deb
Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2018, 07:12 PM   #53
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

BUMP....

homoe is offline   Reply With Quote