Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 09-25-2012, 09:22 PM   #10981
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

New Neighbor...I live in a pretty diverse neighborhood. Most here call it the gayborhood. Mainly with a few femmes,a couple butches and a handful of FTM's. Well a new neighbor across from me has moved in and the ladies have been talking. Usually it's just the girls being girls but curiosity piqued enough of an interest for me to be shameful enough to bring over zucchini bread...umm yes this one is a hottie! Someone call the fire dept lol Needless to say I think I will stay on this side of the street. Definitely worth a good smile and smirk though
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2012, 09:34 PM   #10982
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

What made me smile..

Well, getting a 92 on a quarterly audit . Secretly jumping up and down inside, lol.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2012, 10:00 PM   #10983
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about possibilities...
Old 09-25-2012, 10:00 PM   #10984
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Was just on the phone talking to a lady friend of mine my cat Baby Girl came up I said not right now(she wanted some attention) My friend said awwww that was sweet of you to call me baby girl ---Started laughing said I'm sorry was talking to my cat she just went well then
Old 09-26-2012, 07:51 AM   #10985
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

As I was leaving this morning I heard my daughter say in her sleepy voice, you are the best "other mom" ever...Kasey just smiled, and so did my heart.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2012, 08:18 AM   #10986
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Being on the Planet of course

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2012, 08:53 AM   #10987
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Walking out in Feminality's driveway and feeling the cool mountain air, and seeing my Sandias. This is my homeland, my birthplace. I am smiling to have such a beautiful friend in such a beautiful place.
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2012, 08:56 AM   #10988
RiverRunner
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine types (BDSM)
Relationship Status:
Forever Hopeful

RiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST Reputation

I just hung up the phone with the most amazing person at My old pharmacy. Her name is Cynthia and she just goes above and beyond with customer service. She kept Me on the phone going over things, we talked about vacations, just truly an amazing woman and I told her so. She does not work for one of those big chain pharmacies, but a small town one and it shows. It is kind of like a credit union versus a big bank. I have the biggest smile right now for so many reasons. I started the day out by coming here to the Planet where I feel so welcomed already, and then Leigh making Me laugh and smile and now Cynthia. It just goes to show when you wake up you never know how the day is going to go and that is one of the amazing things about just being alive.
RiverRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RiverRunner For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2012, 09:01 AM   #10989
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRunner
I just hung up the phone with the most amazing person at My old pharmacy. Her name is Cynthia and she just goes above and beyond with customer service. She kept Me on the phone going over things, we talked about vacations, just truly an amazing woman and I told her so. She does not work for one of those big chain pharmacies, but a small town one and it shows. It is kind of like a credit union versus a big bank. I have the biggest smile right now for so many reasons. I started the day out by coming here to the Planet where I feel so welcomed already, and then Leigh making Me laugh and smile and now Cynthia. It just goes to show when you wake up you never know how the day is going to go and that is one of the amazing things about just being alive.
You certainly made me smile too, in exchanging posts and just being silly ~ thank You for making my morning

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2012, 09:06 AM   #10990
feminality

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She Her
Relationship Status:
Living Life and Loving It !!!

Thanked 1,143 Times in 318 Posts
feminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputation
Default You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
Walking out in Feminality's driveway and feeling the cool mountain air, and seeing my Sandias. This is my homeland, my birthplace. I am smiling to have such a beautiful friend in such a beautiful place.
You my friend are the best .... Love you !!!

“A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.”
― Marilyn Monroe
feminality is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to feminality For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2012, 09:15 AM   #10991
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

waking up to Snuggles and morning kisses

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2012, 10:25 AM   #10992
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

last night talking with my babygirl chihuahua pup and knowing she missed us and we missed her.

this morning my two babygirls playing and giggling together. our lil family is cute.

our playtime with my girl and our pup, the cuddles, snuggles, and laughter.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2012, 11:04 AM   #10993
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

PinkieLee being nice to me, for a change

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2012, 11:08 AM   #10994
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

My ferret smokey giving me nose licks :-) He doesn't do that much anymore, he saves them for Justin :-/

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2012, 12:14 PM   #10995
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Warm hearts...
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2012, 12:19 PM   #10996
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Smile

LOL! You about covered it all Syr.
My Syr made me smile today.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:32 PM   #10997
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Toasted tomato sandwiches & soup for lunch

The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2012, 02:50 PM   #10998
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

I get to start working from home tomorrow.
Very much needed this amazing new.
Great timing universe ... Thank you!!!
Old 09-26-2012, 02:56 PM   #10999
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

my sister got her pics from school today ~ she looks gorgeous

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2012, 09:00 AM   #11000
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,088 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
PinkieLee being nice to me, for a change
Watch it now.... or Harley is gonna come back to you with pink toenails and a polka dot scarf

Sssssssshhhhhhhh you aren't supposed to tell people that I am actually nice!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile