Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 07-24-2019, 10:56 PM   #181
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't used them but still in the vein of make pretty feel good, has anyone tried magnetic false eyelashes? The eyeliner has something metal in it so you apply that and then the false lashes supposedly stick to it. They're marketed as being safe (though some brands are FDA approved others not) simple to apply after a little practice, said to stay put but easy to remove when you want them off. I never wore false eyelashes when I was young but now that I'm getting older...
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 01:25 PM   #182
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Ma chérie, a sweet thing.
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:
Following the scent of flowers.

Amulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
I haven't used them but still in the vein of make pretty feel good, has anyone tried magnetic false eyelashes? The eyeliner has something metal in it so you apply that and then the false lashes supposedly stick to it. They're marketed as being safe (though some brands are FDA approved others not) simple to apply after a little practice, said to stay put but easy to remove when you want them off. I never wore false eyelashes when I was young but now that I'm getting older...
I saw an add for them and was curious too. Interesting concept, right?
Amulette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 01:31 PM   #183
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Ma chérie, a sweet thing.
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:
Following the scent of flowers.

Amulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST Reputation

I have tried a lot of different Chai teas. For boxed teas, Trader Joe's is hands down my favorite. Great spice blend (IMHO). It's only $2.50/box, yeah! I dress it up like a cup of coffee with some half and half and coconut sugar. I also like it with coconut milk.
Amulette is offline   Reply With Quote