The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2014, 11:50 AM   #5942
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Ummm
being woken early this morning by a certain playful, sexy HAWT someone and getting to spend a delightfully enticing, toe curling, happy, incredibly intense hour with them before they had to leave for work. Dayummmm!!

the only sad part was it was all by phone...for now.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2014, 12:47 PM   #5943
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,508 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

My boyfriend
My puppies
Work
Making a yummy dinner
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2014, 02:21 PM   #5944
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Got a little gizmo utility software app I began coding about a week or so ago running correctly this morning.
I was pulled to something else and could not get back to it until today. Stroll in the park!

How I love a good gadgie! Wiring up one of these is a fav - a for real "it does it for me" activity.
*big grin*
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2014, 03:58 PM   #5945
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

A clear head allowing me to work.
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2014, 04:13 PM   #5946
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Showtime

She asked me if I liked Elton John. I said yes.

She told me she bought us two tickets for a show the week we will be in Vegas. Elton John at Caesars Palace in his amazing show, “The Million Dollar Piano.”
I am spoiled.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2014, 03:26 PM   #5947
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Homemade dinner of meatloaf, potato salad, and pineapple upside down cake with Pops, Jackhammer, and Pappy. Yahtzee ( I got my ass whipped again!)

Haircuts for all three of them.

My kitchen is destroyed and there is hair everywhere.

It is sleeting outside.

Jack and Gracie are snoring next to me in bed.

My knees are screaming but I feel so happy, so softly joyful, so content.

Home really is where the heart is. <3
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2014, 06:33 PM   #5948
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default Laid-back Sundays!

Early morning zazen throughout which an owl hooted softly in the background. It was like music for my soul; just intoxicating.

The subsequent drive home; top down, whilst soaking in the radiant warmth and light of the Florida sunshine as well as being able to deeply feel the nourishment of Vitamin D it provides.

Owning a vehicle with a manual transmission because when I operate it, I feel "at one" with the entire driving experience. That, to me, makes all of my travels - even the dreaded commute to and from work - incredibly relaxing and enjoyable.

An easy, late afternoon stroll to the coffeehouse for some spicy Chai tea as well as the time to truly savor it.

No obligations; just being able to really "be" where I was today with no intrusive thoughts or worries about where I was headed next.

The short ride I've decided to take in approximately 15 minutes so I can sit beside the ocean for an hour or so.

And finally, at the close of the evening I will derive joy from climbing into a freshly made bed piled high with crisp, white linens. It's warm out now, but not hot, and so I like to open my bedroom windows, slip out of my clothes; and, draped in only the top and bottom sheets, let the cool, gentle breeze lull me to sleep.

Life is good!
Old 03-02-2014, 06:36 PM   #5949
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

She brought me joy today. As she does everyday. The weather sucked, I was working on my day off & yet in the middle of all that I hear her voice. Her laughter. She shares "family" with me & it makes me both happy & very proud.
Old 03-02-2014, 08:38 PM   #5950
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Default A rare moment of R&R...

Just lazing around today watching "The Departed".....

followed by ALL of my favourite Irish films.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2014, 12:02 AM   #5951
sara-bera

How Do You Identify?:
female

Thanked 2,859 Times in 739 Posts
sara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputation

My afternoon nap. (;
sara-bera is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sara-bera For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2014, 05:58 PM   #5952
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,341 Times in 534 Posts
Jar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST Reputation

Getting up to my home changes ... New curtains, rugs... Feels good to make your surroundings better

No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on
Jar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jar For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2014, 08:11 PM   #5953
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I left phone messages and people actually called back!!!! It's a new world out there.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2014, 10:13 PM   #5954
torchiegirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 1,605 Times in 545 Posts
torchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputation

opening a can of biscuits.

it's a love/hate thing.

torchiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to torchiegirl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2014, 10:41 PM   #5955
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

My board meeting today brought me so much joy!!

It's amazing how much this group connects. I sit on the board of directors for a local community theater. Once a month we all sit in a room and tease each other mercilessly about anything we can think of as we discuss money, events, and the upcoming shows. We work hard and play harder. People listen to one another, ask questions and respond thoughtfully to one another. I have been involved in other groups over the years and this one really is just the most wonderful to work with.

Listening to the show proposals for next year also brought me joy, made me giddy, thrilled me to no end... the list goes on. I am going to get the opportunity to be involved in amazing thing this next year. Its going to be crazy and my schedule with theater and all my other obligations will be scary... but I am involved in something great, with great people.
Old 03-03-2014, 10:44 PM   #5956
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

a phone call on His way out the door to work.. that doesn't happen often with his schedule..

The pups do every night. Riley the beautiful lab snoring with her head cocked on the arm of the couch. Peppa The Holy Terror beagle whining at exactly 8 pm because she is ready for bed and I am not..

Text from sissy frustrated that I was going to bed as she was just getting home. I miss my talks with her at night

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2014, 07:01 AM   #5957
ConCrtAnge1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Super single

ConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

my. JOY lately is coming from meeting new people to add to my life.
ConCrtAnge1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ConCrtAnge1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2014, 11:12 AM   #5958
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default my day off so far.....

getting up early.... (430)

getting a workout in....

taking my family out for breakfast....

shopping with my mom and my eldest....

hugging a friend who really needed it..... <3
Old 03-04-2014, 11:31 AM   #5959
Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation
Default What brought me joy today?

Waking up next to my husband and our cat, ed this morning.

Having a long talk on the phone with my sister.

And last but the best: my husband coming home from work in less then two hours.
That will give me the most joy today. Yes, mushy, but I don't care!
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2014, 11:45 AM   #5960
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

Making a big ole pot of chicken/veggie stock to freeze.

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy