Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 05-06-2010, 10:33 AM   #41
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Today I lit my candle for our friend that started this thread. I see she hasn't been here to light a candle for 2 days. I have a gut feeling something is wrong. So, for Spirit Dancer and her family, I pray for strength, better health and her future. She has certainly been a good friend to many. I think the power of prayer is strong, no matter who you pray to........lets all band together and send those healing vibes her way. I know we are a group filled with passion and compassion.

Today,
I also light a candle for (((( Spirit Dancer ))))
Than her family,herself and her animals will all be protected and surrounded within the great white light. nd that all worries or fears or hardships will be lifted or lightened at this time.

Thank you Spirit Dancer!
You help others unconditionally and even when you don't really know you have at times...That is a true spirit within the Light!

May the Great Spirit carry you through your hardship.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2010, 11:39 AM   #42
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

My thoughts and prayers are for those suffering, the sick, the poor, and the needy. So many needs, wants, and desires. And the fears. My white candle is burning for relief, and comfort for all of us.

Namaste,
Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2010, 11:51 AM   #43
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

For the gulf of Mexico and it's flora and fauna and for the gulf coast, it's flora, fauna and people who depend on the health of the gulf for a living.

For all the gay homophobes - may they learn to accept and love themselves and cease to oppress the rest of us.

For all the undocumented immigrants and those who know and love and depend on them here in the U.S.

For the state of Arizona, may the people in power realize the terrible precedent they are setting.

For the states who are hoping to follow suit.

For all the good people who believe in equality and human dignity - may we not remain passive in the face of wrong-doing, injustice and bigotry. May we stand together against all instances of these things.

For all the people living in war zones, fighting in wars, waiting at home for their loved ones to return from war. For all the people who do not return from war, or who come back with irreversible injuries.

For anybody who has seriously considered suicide.

For lost and abandoned pets.

For children with no childhoods.

For lgbtq members of the military who are willing to lay down their lives in protection of a country that does not think their lives are worthy of the sacrifice.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2010, 05:36 PM   #44
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Today I lit my candle for our friend that started this thread. I see she hasn't been here to light a candle for 2 days. I have a gut feeling something is wrong. So, for Spirit Dancer and her family, I pray for strength, better health and her future. She has certainly been a good friend to many. I think the power of prayer is strong, no matter who you pray to........lets all band together and send those healing vibes her way. I know we are a group filled with passion and compassion.
I thank you for the candle and the prayers, even when I'm not here, prayers flow to my friends. I'm grateful for you and and the spirit you share with everyone.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2010, 05:38 PM   #45
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Pamela View Post
Today,
I also light a candle for (((( Spirit Dancer ))))
Than her family,herself and her animals will all be protected and surrounded within the great white light. nd that all worries or fears or hardships will be lifted or lightened at this time.

Thank you Spirit Dancer!
You help others unconditionally and even when you don't really know you have at times...That is a true spirit within the Light!

May the Great Spirit carry you through your hardship.
Lady P
Thank you too for the prayers and light, you're a blessing and always share positive energy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2010, 05:40 PM   #46
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Today
I light a candle for my friends here and at home.
I light a candle for Tennessee to overcome the devastation
I light a candle for Faith, Hope and Love
Blessings SD
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2010, 05:09 PM   #47
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Today I lit a candle for peace of mind

For those that worry

For the unseen future

For those hurting from the inside out

For those that have trouble opening up

For those that need help and never ask
or are afraid to ask

Reaching out to others is one of the hardest things
some of us has ever done because trust plays a big
part of that. Most of us wonder just how far we can
trust another human being with our deepest darkest
thoughts and feelings.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2010, 09:35 PM   #48
Lillie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl,princess,her, that girl, she! but mostly just "babygirl"
Relationship Status:
single

Lillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST Reputation
Default For my son

I light one for my son so that he may find the peace he is seeking after being to Iraq twice.

The most expensive jewels I ever wore around my neck was my child's arms

Lillie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lillie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2010, 03:50 AM   #49
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I awoke from a bad dream this morning about this, so I am lighting a sacred candle of protection for all our innocent and trusting young sheep who may be slaughtered by self-serving wolves, disguised as religious and political leaders acting concerned for their future welfare.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 12:25 AM   #50
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,734 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation
Default For Spirit Dancer

Tonight I am lighting a candle and sending love to you and your beautiful family.

Old 05-12-2010, 09:42 AM   #51
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Just for today

I light candles regularly. I pray and meditate regularly. It is my hope and desire to bring people together, instead of separation we all see each and every day.

I embrace those who mourn. I understand the pain.
I embrace those who worry. I worry relentlessly.
I embrace those who are alone. I know the feeling of being alone, and lonely.
I embrace those who are sick. I am as well.

I wish for everyone every where, nothing but peace and love to fill you up today. In return, I ask for you all to pray and light a candle for me. God knows I need it. I am at a very low point in my life. And I am reaching out.

Love,
Andrew

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 10:00 AM   #52
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today, I lit a candle asking for wisdom as a Mother......a candle for my daughter to make wise choices....and for a friend who is making some major life decisions.....

Thank You SD.......this is a lovely, lovely thread......lovely like You, Ma'am.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 11:01 AM   #53
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

Today my heart is saddened by the news of the passing of a dear friend and former co-worker...Deborah. Tho Deborah was Jewish, and not terribly religious - and I don't know if people of that faith light candles - I light a spiritual candle for her.

Tho we were no longer in touch, we had been close for the 7 years I worked in the department. Deborah was the fabric coordinator in the Textile Surface Design department at The Fashion Institute of Technology - a design college in NYC where I worked for 15 years before I retired 1 and a half years ago.

Deborah and I shared many interests which included our great love of classic movies. We had a daily morning routine before either of us started our day. Deborah would come into the front office where I worked, and we'd chit-chat, gossip, talk movies, share our toubles...I thought of her often, and this news I received just a few minutes ago, has devastated my heart.

Deborah was diagnosed with cancer a few years ago and had a double mastectomy. She had been in remission, and was doing very well. I am not sure if the cancer was the cause of her death (it probably was), because I was too numb to discuss it with my former boss when I called her about it.

I know she will be greatly missed because she was loved dearly. Deborah lived alone, and I feared she'd passed all alone, but thankfully her daughter, and a good friend - a faculty member in the department were with her when she passed. May she rest in peace.

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 01:07 PM   #54
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Today I lit a candle for faith, love and hope

For those that are having a hard time believing in it,
please say the serenity prayer

Prayer is powerful, but you have to also believe

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 01:16 PM   #55
Lillie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl,princess,her, that girl, she! but mostly just "babygirl"
Relationship Status:
single

Lillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST Reputation

For that 10 year old boy who was the only survivor of that plane crash

The most expensive jewels I ever wore around my neck was my child's arms

Lillie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lillie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 01:18 PM   #56
Shadowboi2010

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess

Shadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST Reputation

I lit a candle for a good friend whose mother had a brain homorrhage, later to find out it was brain cancer. She passed away last week, which releases her from the pain of her condition. Her daughter (my friend) is sad but happy for her mother. A confusing kind of feeling. Her memorial is tonight.
Shadowboi2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowboi2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 01:21 PM   #57
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

This child's survival reminds me of that old popular song - I think it came out in the 70's:

"He's got all the little children, in His hands - He's got the whole world in His hands..."

I think the powers-that-be have special plans for this child - God bless him all his days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillie View Post
For that 10 year old boy who was the only survivor of that plane crash

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2010, 07:33 PM   #58
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Today I was reading the thread on diffrently abled people here on the planet. The courage and endurance and honesty shared there was incredible!!!

I as well am diffrently abled and wanted to lite a candle for all those out there that are the same.

You stories have helped me through some very tough moments and I thank you!

May you always have the strength to get through the hard times...And the desire to share your stories...You never know who is listening or who's life you truely are effecting in a posotive way!!

Namaste

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2010, 08:12 AM   #59
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passionaria View Post
Tonight I am lighting a candle and sending love to you and your beautiful family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Today, I lit a candle asking for wisdom as a Mother......a candle for my daughter to make wise choices....and for a friend who is making some major life decisions.....

Thank You SD.......this is a lovely, lovely thread......lovely like You, Ma'am.
Thank you both my friends, and today I light candles for you two. May today find blessings in abundance for you both
Old 05-13-2010, 08:40 AM   #60
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A candle for those that no longer can carry one, and for those that can but find the wind in their face too strong.

For a friend who went through a scary one -on one crisis and took care of herself avoiding domestic violence at her own home. , using her voice and her program to send a storming drunk druggie out of her house, packed her off to a hotel and called others for support. Miracles Happen.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: