Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 12-14-2010, 03:35 AM   #1061
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
lighting a candle for EntycingFemme hope you feel better soon Miss Sicky person

Dittooooooo
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2010, 03:57 AM   #1062
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Lighting a candle for ME this morning. I'm working outside today it is 15 degrees and a breeze is blowing.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2010, 07:38 AM   #1063
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

Not on site much. I come by to respond to messages mostly. And to check here and see how everyone is doing.

I continue to light a candle each day for hope and solace and health for all who come here. This is a special place. A locus of peace and meditative harmony. May you all be blessed by the love which shines so brightly here ...

As for me, it is a true winter ... short days ... darkness prevails ... waiting.
I can reach Dolo by phone less and less. Her husband doesn't turn on the computer so we can call. Just on Sundays. Dolo doesn't remember to do it. I count the days to when I leave as I listen to the high pitched wheezes that accompanies each of her inhalations. She told me that they went to Germany to visit Christmas villages. I am glad for this bit of joy for her. I want to bring something, but don't know what ... nor why I would even think to do so. I think that times like this, one becomes not rational in their thoughts. I can't bring her time. I can't offer life ...

Last edited by waxnrope; 12-14-2010 at 07:40 AM.
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to waxnrope For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2010, 08:12 AM   #1064
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,721 Times in 5,080 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

For waxnrope and Dolo.
May their bond from brighter times sustain their strength and connection throughout the darkest of times.

nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2010, 09:07 AM   #1065
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Lighting a candle for ME this morning. I'm working outside today it is 15 degrees and a breeze is blowing.

Watch for her. I told her you were gonna be cold and could use some heat.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2010, 09:26 AM   #1066
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxnrope View Post
Not on site much. I come by to respond to messages mostly. And to check here and see how everyone is doing.

I continue to light a candle each day for hope and solace and health for all who come here. This is a special place. A locus of peace and meditative harmony. May you all be blessed by the love which shines so brightly here ...

As for me, it is a true winter ... short days ... darkness prevails ... waiting.
I can reach Dolo by phone less and less. Her husband doesn't turn on the computer so we can call. Just on Sundays. Dolo doesn't remember to do it. I count the days to when I leave as I listen to the high pitched wheezes that accompanies each of her inhalations. She told me that they went to Germany to visit Christmas villages. I am glad for this bit of joy for her. I want to bring something, but don't know what ... nor why I would even think to do so. I think that times like this, one becomes not rational in their thoughts. I can't bring her time. I can't offer life ...

Bring her memories of your little surprises: the crinkling cellophane and the taste of a peppermint candy cane. Things for her to hold and touch. A silk scarf, a simple strip of satin ribbon with a tiny bell, a tiny really soft baby toy like a fuzzy teddy bear (add a a splash of what you wear). Things for her to hear: Bring a tape recording of you singing to her. A small battery operated cassette player so others can sing and talk and leave her messages.

My hope and prayers for a fast journey and good days and nights ahead for you and Dolo. Godspeed waxnrope.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2010, 09:35 AM   #1067
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm lighting a candle for all those affected by the rain in the West and the cold temps in the mid~west to the east/northeast! Stay dry/warm everyone!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2010, 09:45 AM   #1068
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Wax
My heart goes out to you, and too Dolo, her family and loved ones. Just knowing your love is there, sending her energy, she can feel it and the presence of you. Know that, prayer is an amazing gift it sustains when we feel as if there is nothing left. This day I reach out to you and Dolo sending light, prayer and solace.
Never give up, just when you think it's forever dark; a flicker of light renews you.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2010, 10:36 AM   #1069
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation

~faith~love~light~strength~hope~

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2010, 01:28 PM   #1070
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,734 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation
Default Prayers to unconditional love

The balance for darkness
is unconditional love
love is the eternal flame
the magnetic force that
holds the universe together
transcending time and space
true love does not die
it fuses with your soul
and it burns

Old 12-14-2010, 02:16 PM   #1071
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I am so sorry that I missed this!!! Tommi has some wonderful and very sweet ideas. Wishing you and all your family best wishes and strength during this very sad and stressful time in your lives!!!
Old 12-14-2010, 08:38 PM   #1072
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation
Default The difficulties of parenting...

For the wisdom to find solutions to seemingly insurmountable issues:

For happiness:

For continued communication and understanding:

To ask our friends for continued compassion and understanding when our energies are demanded elsewhere:

We are going through an especially hard time with Bratboy and I'd ask that you remember him as you are sending out such positiveness....

Christie
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2010, 08:57 PM   #1073
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

For Un-shed Tears

Old 12-14-2010, 10:10 PM   #1074
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation

as the flame dances.. reaching out to envelop everything in it's path-
it becomes one with the seeker of said flame.

through devotion,

Ripples of light...

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2010, 11:03 AM   #1075
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

leaving light for those of us who are struggling in the darkness.

through devotion,

Ripples of light...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2010, 04:19 PM   #1076
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

The call came... it's too soon as I looked at origin of the phone call. No. It's too soon. She has to wait for me. I've got to say goodbye.

She's quit eating and drinking fluids. Very weak.
Please, no ideas or suggestions. Just prayers and light and whatever your spiritual practice involves. It's the intent. The fervor. The love that counts.

Thank you all.
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to waxnrope For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2010, 07:32 PM   #1077
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,721 Times in 5,080 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

"That love is all there is is all we know of love." -Emily Dickinson

Quote:
The call came... it's too soon as I looked at origin of the phone call. No. It's too soon. She has to wait for me. I've got to say goodbye.

Please, no ideas or suggestions. Just prayers and light and whatever your spiritual practice involves. It's the intent. The fervor. The love that counts.

Thank you all.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2010, 07:35 PM   #1078
HoneyedChrysanthemum

Default tonight

i light a candle for all those wherever who have no heat in the cold, no shelter from the snow and wind, no love to warm their souls...
pres
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2010, 07:39 PM   #1079
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Thank you all.
With words and sentiment of comfort and strength:

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.”
Pooh Bear
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2010, 08:02 PM   #1080
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Have you ever felt the need to let go? That no one cares. Would anyone care? That some say they do - yet when there is need no one is there. When you feel you have done all you can - and yet the 'answer' never comes? you have dug so deep that you can dig no longer. That you are tired. There is no rest. Then you look up and you see a light.. and a voice. and it calls to you to come towards it. That the answer is there. Remember, the answer is here.

JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post: