Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 10-19-2010, 06:58 PM   #21
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah, I hear ya. I get lonely too.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:00 PM   #22
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

yep, yep. Lola's lonely too
Old 10-19-2010, 07:04 PM   #23
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Even the Cowboi gets lonesome.......
Old 10-19-2010, 07:23 PM   #24
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,618 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I get lonely when I make dinner and I want to put two plates out...

I get lonely when the service light comes on in my car's dash and I dont have anyone to sigh heavy to...

I get lonely when there is no one to hold the other corner down when i am making the bed

I get lonely when its only my name on the christmas cards that go out this year (hell one year he sent his own out..now THAT was a red flag!)

I get lonely when the dog needs let out and my back is sore and there is no one there to ask...

I get lonely when I read something funny and have no one to share...

I get lonely when I get scared...

I get lonely when I read how happy others are in here...

I get lonely when I rememeber how much hope I had in past relationships failed...

I get lonely when I know someone out there is lonely too....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2010, 07:36 PM   #25
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

paposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputation
I get lonely mostly at night, the night is worse. Wishing I had someone to snuggle up to, to hold and to make love to.
I keep myself pretty busy during the day, keeps my mind occupied... but when the day is over, then it's when I feel it the most.
paposeco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paposeco For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2010, 07:53 PM   #26
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

[SIZE="I get lonely alot when I am cooking only for myself or when I need to go some where and I have to go alone or even go to sleep alone4"][/SIZE]

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 05:40 AM   #27
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i am lonely.. but moreso for friendships & conversation..
i love gabbling and getting to know people..

i 'am' lonely for someone special but i push that aside..
because i'm working on me right now.. :-)

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2010, 07:02 PM   #28
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default why

Why is it, no matter what you do or who you're with or what's happening around you, or how much you work , or how much you laugh, or how far you run, etc... when you're lonely for someone , that empty raw stinging pain wont go away. Makes me incredibly restless.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:09 PM   #29
Nightshade

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:

Nightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST Reputation

I just wanted to say that I'm incredibly envious of your signature line. If you ever retire it, let me know as I'd love to steal it.

And yes. I'm lonely. I ache. I want. Crave. Need. I wish I could create my life as I need it to be. But then again, don't we all?
Nightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nightshade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2011, 10:41 PM   #30
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Loneliness creeps into the soul, like the thick fog creeps into the bayou.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:54 PM   #31
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I am not lonely at all anymore.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2011, 11:44 PM   #32
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

....... lomesome cowboy song.......

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:54 PM   #33
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Someone thought I am not lonely because I am partnered. Not so> I am simply not lonely. I enjoy singlehood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I am not lonely at all anymore.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2011, 05:06 PM   #34
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I have had many many years single. I have found who I am and what Im seeking. I know what I want. I am learning to embrace the fact that it is ok for me to want to be partnered. And not listen to people who do not know me tell me I shouldnt feel this way. It is the one thing in my life goal wise I havent accomplished. And I aim to do so by the end of 2011
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2011, 05:18 PM   #35
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

Lonely tonight? Don't be come check out Mr Bent's Poll....

>link<
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 05:31 PM   #36
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I get lonely too especially when I have to go someplace alone like Temple or an event or something!! it is something I am going to work on in 2011 to have someone to be with..
Old 04-06-2012, 11:45 PM   #37
4verNlove

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
seperated

4verNlove is on a distinguished road

Hi,

I understand lonliness..I'm sorry you feel this...I can't imagine living in isolation such as you do...Yes, this site is a god-send; makes me know there are others out there feeling just like I do, and sometimes, just knowing that..helps.
4verNlove is offline   Reply With Quote