Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 12-01-2010, 08:58 PM   #41
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,611 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

fear of not getting a job or not getting approved for SSDI. I either want to be declared fit to work or unfit to work..just for gods sake give me some income. I am scared how much longer I can go on living on what I have been living on..and I am scared to death of reaching the point of not being able to...

fear of my dog dying...we are kinda holding each other up right now

fear of getting kicked of medicare. Holy shit. Now that would be a nightmare.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2010, 10:15 PM   #42
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

At the moment the one thing I fear is the doc's not being able to fix my back in some way I can live with or haveing a procedure done and it becomeing worse.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2010, 11:00 PM   #43
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Anything vehicle related. Driving, being a passenger in a car especially at higher speeds, those concrete barriers on interstates....Every time I get in a car I have an odd fear that I will die... *shudder*

Heights. I have to be very careful of even standing near a window or balcony if it's on the second floor or up, because I will pass out. I think that's also why I am afraid to fly. I went to the airport when I was younger, watched a plane take off, and passed out cold.

Modern funeral/burial options. I have this weird phobia that I will be in some strange coma that lowers my heart rate to where they will think I am dead, then try to bury me or cremate me alive. I would much rather be buried at sea, because I love water and don't fear drowning.

Large crowds and meeting new people.

Some days I have anxiety issues on even going into the grocery store. I don't like going places alone, but it is something that I'm getting better at. I will not eat in a restaurant alone. Ever since childhood I have this weird thing about people watching me eat. I'm getting over the watching part, but not so much the alone part. If I'm by myself, I will go to a drivethru and eat in the car.

I am more comfortable in small rooms and sometimes I will sit in my closet and meditate, but I am petrified of the confined space of medical equipment. I am scared of any kind of medical equipment actually, or medical procedure.

My biggest fear: I am terrified of any harm coming to my son, whether it be from car wreck, illness, weird accident, other people, etc...

I will probably be back, because I have more. Odd how fearless I was until I had my son almost 13 years ago. Since then, even things I used to love I am now terrified of...

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2010, 11:13 PM   #44
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

My greatest fear, is what will become of my disabled daughter when I am gone......

I also 'fear' being in the midst of very large, over-powering crowds, the kind that carry you along *shudders*

Heights? I fear them too without railings, or something to hang on to. Zip lining wasn't for me
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2010, 11:15 PM   #45
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

That I didn't make a difference but only took up space.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2010, 12:19 AM   #46
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

The safety of my loved ones. I have very adventurous children. Especially my son. Sigh. He has epilepsy. I can't tell you how many times I have found him battered and bruised, bleeding from going face first onto the pavement while having a seizure. Any time any where. Sometimes when I look at his beautiful face my mind tells me love him while you can there are no guarantees you will see him again, and it scares me because I don't know how I could go on with out him, I love him so much.
Old 12-05-2010, 09:19 AM   #47
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Never having the love of a woman
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:26 AM   #48
Deborah

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start....
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013

Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Deborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST Reputation

That the ones I love will not find peace and happiness with themselves or life in general....I would do anything to give them this but as awesome as I am, I cant fix everything....huge sigh

"The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deborah For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2010, 09:41 AM   #49
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

I fear that fear itself will keep me from achieving/experiencing something amazing!!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2010, 12:20 PM   #50
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I fear-

heartache

feeling helpless

not being able to help when I am needed the most

my imagination after watching a SCARY MOVIE!!!

letting someone down
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2010, 09:11 AM   #51
HoneyedChrysanthemum

Default not fear exactly....

i am not AFRAID but i don't care for the paranormal shows in general. the one dealing w/weres and vamps and their relationships to humans i don't mind. it's the ones w/TAPS and Paranormal State, etc that I dislike. i've watched them and have come to the conclusion that their soundtracks are what I don't like.
i, like some above, also have auto-related dislikes. the one thing in my life that i would call a fear, even a phobia, is driving w/someone else in the car. the idea that some mishap be it my fault or not might take MY life doesn't bother me, but taking PASSENGERS lives does greatly! i've had my one auto accident, not my fault. that took no-one's life but ended up w/me in severe chronic pain.(yet another reason i vehemently oppose talking on cell-phones while driving. the driver who hit me was talking on a cell phone and going 60 mph with small children in the van.) since i do not drive anymore, that fear is now moot.
i don't like killing bugs, b/c they are on some level sentient beings.
i don't want to act w/o compassion.
that's about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2010, 10:21 AM   #52
Gina

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady, Her, she...etc..
Relationship Status:
Single

Gina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default SPIDERS

Any kind of spiders....also, I am afrad of puke - I can watch someone bleed out - but barfing freaks me out...
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:22 AM   #53
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

NOt meeting someone and falling in love with someone...also spiders yuck and cockroaches, had when I lived in NY
Old 12-23-2010, 01:25 PM   #54
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,100 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I have ALWAYS been afraid of cracking up during at interview. I am EXTREMELY talented at performing under HIGH stress, production demands, under very tight time lines and with very limited resources....multi-tasking and running several HUGE Programs and Projects comes natural to me.... I can facilitate HUGE board room meetings bringing together various Agencies and make clashing personalities mesh like they are best of friends... I can run "A Well Oiled Machine" and have pulled off some of the biggest Health Care Program Management accomplishments known to Medicaid......

Why do I crack up during an interview is beyond me. But I'm always afraid of it, no matter how much I'm prepared and "cool" before I enter that room.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2010, 02:10 PM   #55
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

abandonment, I fear abandonment above all other fears
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2010, 02:11 PM   #56
lespere

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
single

lespere Has the BEST Reputationlespere Has the BEST Reputationlespere Has the BEST Reputationlespere Has the BEST Reputationlespere Has the BEST Reputationlespere Has the BEST Reputationlespere Has the BEST Reputationlespere Has the BEST Reputationlespere Has the BEST Reputationlespere Has the BEST Reputationlespere Has the BEST Reputation
Default Fears

My real - deep down fears:
  • Losing everything and being homeless
  • Being trapped in a small space I can't stretch out in - especially something where I am bent or folded over

My anxiety triggers - not quite the same for me:

Too much noise / stimulation
Being in a space with too many people
Getting yelled at without being able to leave the situation
Family "womens gatherings"
lespere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lespere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2010, 05:01 PM   #57
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Meat. Chicken in particular. Ground beef as well.

Especially the steak on Grey's plate right now!
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:34 PM   #58
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
I fear that fear itself will keep me from achieving/experiencing something amazing!!!
I do believe that fear of things...of fears...is what really does us in. I'm reading a book right now called The Fear Book: Facing Fear Once and For All by Cheri Huber that I'm enjoying.

It's not your usual book that blathers on and is dry as rye bread. It's designed to engage you and is almost cartoonish with the graphics but I find myself nodding over and over as I read it.

If you get a chance, take a peek at it. You might like it too.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2010, 08:38 PM   #59
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default ok

Heights. But I don't let it stop me from anything. I don't let it get in my way.
Old 12-23-2010, 09:20 PM   #60
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

dying alone

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post: