Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 09-13-2012, 07:47 PM   #41
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,615 Times in 3,974 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

softly sung prayers of support and strength for you and your child and all those who tend to you both.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 08:24 PM   #42
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Wishing this strong woman even more strength, to get through it.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2012, 11:03 AM   #43
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

I want to thank everyone again for all the prayers and concern. The surgeon my cardiologist wanted to do my surgery is in conference all of next week so my surgery is scheduled for the 26th. I am thankful to get to spend these next 12 days with Jacob and close friends and family. They wanted me to do the cath yesterday, but I couldn't do it so quickly cuz of taking care of last minute things for my little man. Again, thank you all for your continued prayers and concern.

Last edited by Heavenleahangel; 09-14-2012 at 11:03 AM. Reason: mispelled words
Heavenleahangel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Heavenleahangel For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #44
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Hopes and prayers for a speedy recovery from Teddybear and I....
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2012, 04:32 PM   #45
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Got a text from Heavenleahangel today said she was out of surgery and she's going to be fine.
Old 09-26-2012, 04:36 PM   #46
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks, Electrocell! I am finally coherent. I dodged the worst of the bullets today, but still have the hardest part to do---keep losing weight! I have changed all my old habits and will stay on the new medicine I got today. Other than that, I don't need the bypass surgery which is GREAT news!!!
Thank you all for your prayers and concern...it really means a lot to me and my lil man.
Old 09-26-2012, 04:44 PM   #47
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

You are a strong and very caring woman with more courage and strength than you realize. Do not ever tell yourself any different. Your pain tugs at the hearts of all of us, and I'm sure we all would send our strength to you so you'd never run out of your own. But, you haven't. You're one heck of a woman, you're just in a very tough fight, but you will make it. You have all of us. Keep fighting, Heaven. We love you.
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2012, 05:06 PM   #48
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am usually the late one that comes in late as usual. But know this, I may be late, but my intent is always deep, determined and of the utmost sincerity,,,
From a place of internal wishes, I pray for your, health, a powerful recovery, guidance and light, and strength that surrounds you and protects you...

Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2012, 05:33 PM   #49
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thank you Stud_Puppy and Blaze for your prayers and replies. I am feeling better now that I know I wont have to undergo heart bypass surgery. It makes my heart smile that y'all are thinking of me...
Old 09-26-2012, 05:34 PM   #50
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel
Thanks, Electrocell! I am finally coherent. I dodged the worst of the bullets today, but still have the hardest part to do---keep losing weight! I have changed all my old habits and will stay on the new medicine I got today. Other than that, I don't need the bypass surgery which is GREAT news!!!
Thank you all for your prayers and concern...it really means a lot to me and my lil man.
I'm extremely happy that your doing well and that the surgery was a success. Everyone who loves you, your son included, needs you around for many more years ~ besides, you gotta make the Reunion next year too

But most of all, just take care of you

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2012, 05:40 PM   #51
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

such happy news! I am do glad the worst of it is over. Keep believing in yourself as the happy healthy and whole wonderful person that you are.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post: