SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
tomorrow I give my puppy to her new owner ...
we had some special cuddle quiet time today ...
I know this is for the best and that she'll be very well taken care of...
but it doesn't hurt less.
I've made many sacrifices and given up things and those I love because of hardships in my life or theirs ... this struck home even deeper because she won't understand why she's being pulled from her home and me... because this is one more time I've had to give up someone I love deeply.
such a sweet little love bug.
She'll be with a family who can get her medical care and spend more time with her ... but she won't cuddle with anyone like she does me. When Blade had to puppy sit her for a month, she didn't even cuddle with him like she does me.
I hope she bonds with her new corgy brother and momma...
I'll miss that little bed bug.
This.
My heart goes out to you today Kenna...
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SelfMadeMan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 10:40 AM   #22
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday - watching a show on PBS about a group of WWII veterans returning to Belgium and Luxembourg for the 60 year anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 11:19 AM   #23
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Watched "War Horse" on dvd tonight. Cried. Lots.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 11:37 AM   #24
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
This damn song made me cry. I'm really not one to cry but appears I've been doing it a lot lately or at least trying. I start and my body usually stops me before I can get a really good cry in. Hopefully one of these days...

keep putting up songs like that and I'm sure I won't have any issues.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 11:42 AM   #25
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post
Watched "War Horse" on dvd tonight. Cried. Lots.
Thanks for the warning
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 11:57 AM   #26
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Some really crappy news today

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 01:43 PM   #27
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
tomorrow I give my puppy to her new owner ...
we had some special cuddle quiet time today ...
I know this is for the best and that she'll be very well taken care of...
but it doesn't hurt less.
I've made many sacrifices and given up things and those I love because of hardships in my life or theirs ... this struck home even deeper because she won't understand why she's being pulled from her home and me... because this is one more time I've had to give up someone I love deeply.
such a sweet little love bug.
She'll be with a family who can get her medical care and spend more time with her ... but she won't cuddle with anyone like she does me. When Blade had to puppy sit her for a month, she didn't even cuddle with him like she does me.
I hope she bonds with her new corgy brother and momma...
I'll miss that little bed bug.

(((((((( Kenna ))))))))))))

i am so sorry ! you are such a good, responsible owner, and selfless to give her a better life. You are right, no one will cuddle like you have. She will have good care and that is a good thing.

i had to leave my little pup when i left Oregon. It hurt like hell. There will always be that little space in my heart where July is. Even though, like you, she is in good hands i still miss my cuddle bug, and that is OK.

Big hugs.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 01:46 PM   #28
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

I've been much more tearful and prone to crying (for a whole gamut of emotions from happiness to sadness and much inbetween) in the past 3 years or so than in the past. Not sure why.

Over the weekend, I cried once - at the cenotaph yesterday as part of Remembrance Sunday commemorations.

Interestingly, yesterday evening on BBC I watched a live interview with a British WWII naval veteran. He must have been in his late 80s / early 90s, still looked to have physical strength, was incredibly articulate and composed in detailing his memories of the comrades he had lost. Then, suddenly and without any warning, emotion took over and he burst into tears.

It was very poignant and, without words, said more than any platitudes or such like ever could. I don't think anyone who watched the interview could not have been touched nor to view his tears as any sign of weakness.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 02:45 PM   #29
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

I pretty much cry daily with the kids at the shelter. It's not a gusher of tears but my eyes definitely water and my heart breaks with some of the words they say and the things they've experienced. They don't deserve this crap hand they've been dealt.

Last edited by jac; 11-12-2012 at 02:48 PM.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:32 PM   #30
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

Good ole seasonal affective disorder. I really have trouble handling the 8 months of rain and gray that Vancouver has to offer. Seriously, where's my sun lamp?
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 08:33 PM   #31
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 11-12-2012 at 08:36 PM.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 08:55 PM   #32
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

No matter who sings it...this song gets me every time...

little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2012, 07:35 AM   #33
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation
Default This movie:

Wonderful music, animation and love story.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2012, 11:44 AM   #34
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cry today

Toddler found in cage. WTF!
Old 11-13-2012, 12:16 PM   #35
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Waiting to hear the results of my ferrets heart x-ray.... While Animal cops is playing in the waiting room :/ what kind of vet shows this!??? Lol *tear*

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2012, 07:59 PM   #36
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2012, 08:10 PM   #37
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy Oh those comeback kids...

Laughing and being silly with kids in the kitchen at lunch and having a "comeback kid" brought through the entranceway worn down, sadness in his eyes, and just as sweet as ever...

I really hoped to have not seen him in the shelter again... but so glad he's back where he is safe and can be taken care of.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2012, 09:21 AM   #38
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2012, 11:36 AM   #39
Mistress

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Looking for someone special

Mistress is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Childhood Sweethearts

HELLO.
IM NEW TO THE SITE BUT WHAT MADE ME CRY IS THE GIRL WHO HAS BEEN MY BESTFRIEND AND MY FIRST EVERYTHING SINCE WE WERE 14 AND IS STILL A GOOD FRIEND TO ME NOW CONTINUES TO BREAK MY HEART NOW THAT WE ARE 24. HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR THE WAY OUR FAMILIES WERE TOWARDS US AND EACHOTHER I HONESTLY BELIEVE WE WOULD BE HAPPY. AND STILL IN LOVE THIS VERY DAY BUT INSTEAD WEVE FALLEN SO FAR APART THAT IT HURTS MY HEART TO TALK TO HER AND SHE DOESNT NOTICE THE PAIN...

~MISTRESS~
Mistress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mistress For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2012, 04:04 PM   #40
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

No need for crying today... wrong thread drop So tired!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:

Tags
cry, tears