PatrickIver
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
AG - Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister
Relationship Status:
Single

PatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST Reputation

I am a fan of anything (pretty much) Armani.

I currently wear Armani Code or Aqua di Gio. But, have switched to others in the Armani area. I like something that is earthy with a citrus smell. Kind of an odd mix, so it takes me a bit to settle on something that mixes good with my body chemistry.

I have also used D&G - The One all the way down to Joe Boxer. Just depends in the end on how it mixes with my skin.
PatrickIver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 11:41 AM   #102
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
My cheapy go-to for the last decade has been Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male. (came out in '95).
Because it reminded ex-mrs.d of her ex fella I stopped using it for a wee while and then because she said Dior Homme smelled spectacular on me that's what I changed over to. I always get 'you smell good' comments when wearing it. It's not half as common as JPG. Not surprising, it's twice the price too.

Now I'm back to JPG for daily squirts and Dior Homme for special squirts.

I can't smell, am totally anosmic, so I wear this stuff for other people and for the knowledge that I smell delicious.
I'm just as happy to not wear smelly stuff, I'm told I have a really good personal smell anyway...the universe making up for me not having a sense of smell mebbe?

I love JPG Le Male.

I'm not very fond of many scents but the ones I like, I really like. I especially like it if it's done very lightly, so that I only smell it if they lean in to me to talk, or if they hug me. That's lovely. And that would be the middle and base notes because the top notes fade in 15 minutes.

And it is very true that personal scent completely affects the cologne. What smells great on one person, will not be such a good match on another.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2015, 12:04 PM   #103
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake View Post
I love JPG Le Male.

I'm not very fond of many scents but the ones I like, I really like. I especially like it if it's done very lightly, so that I only smell it if they lean in to me to talk, or if they hug me. That's lovely. And that would be the middle and base notes because the top notes fade in 15 minutes.

And it is very true that personal scent completely affects the cologne. What smells great on one person, will not be such a good match on another.
I wish I could smell 'em...but even more I wish I could smell unadulterated girl!

I've been told that JPG LM lasts well and it's sillage is moderate on me....sillage is the 'wake' of scent that trails behind you. The Dior Homme however had great lasting power on my skin and will still be smelling really good the next day, it's sillage is also moderate, I'm told.

Smells really aren't that important to me, never having smelled anything, but I know they are to other people so I'm happy to oblige...when I can be bothered
Old 01-28-2015, 03:24 PM   #104
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,242 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
I wish I could smell 'em...but even more I wish I could smell unadulterated girl!

I've been told that JPG LM lasts well and it's sillage is moderate on me....sillage is the 'wake' of scent that trails behind you. The Dior Homme however had great lasting power on my skin and will still be smelling really good the next day, it's sillage is also moderate, I'm told.

Smells really aren't that important to me, never having smelled anything, but I know they are to other people so I'm happy to oblige...when I can be bothered
So...how is food for you, if your ability to smell is hampered?

I can never settle on a scent because I inevitably end up disliking the way it smells on me after awhile – maybe the result of some weird alchemy that happens on my skin. lol Interestingly, it seems to happen less with things that aren't alcohol-based, or maybe that's just my imagination.

I had a friend who used to insist everyone needs a signature scent. WHY? She was so focused on creating a "persona" that she almost took a marketing-style approach to it. I think she thought of herself as a brand.
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2015, 03:27 PM   #105
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela View Post
So...how is food for you, if your ability to smell is hampered?

I can never settle on a scent because I inevitably end up disliking the way it smells on me after awhile – maybe the result of some weird alchemy that happens on my skin. lol Interestingly, it seems to happen less with things that aren't alcohol-based, or maybe that's just my imagination.

I had a friend who used to insist everyone needs a signature scent. WHY? She was so focused on creating a "persona" that she almost took a marketing-style approach to it. I think she thought of herself as a brand.
Who the fuck are you to judge anyone, amature?.....Try to get on the level first, tourist.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 03:50 PM   #106
Daktari

Default Anosmia and food...

Food is always heavily seasoned and chilli sauced up. Garlic is lost on me generally. My sense of taste is in broad strokes rather than fine details. I'm grateful to have even an impaired sense of taste.
I was born anosmic

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2015, 04:15 PM   #107
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I like the new Stetson Caliber cologne. I have always liked the Stetson line.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2015, 04:19 PM   #108
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

There have been so many recommendations for Armani Mania and JPG Le Male. So I took the hint and ordered 3 ml samples of both online. I figured I'd see what all the fuss is about.
randrum is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to randrum For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2015, 05:08 PM   #109
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
I like the new Stetson Caliber cologne. I have always liked the Stetson line.
I have this line of cologne,it never fails me,it's just right.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2015, 05:41 PM   #110
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I have this line of cologne,it never fails me,it's just right.
Completely agreed!

Albert Einstein
Old 01-28-2015, 06:08 PM   #111
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

When an occasion calls for it, I either wear Armani Code, Armani Mania, or CK Obsession.

Any other time I usually smell like AXE Anarchy body wash.
Old 03-07-2015, 08:58 PM   #112
SpaceCowboy
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
not picky
Relationship Status:
moving on

SpaceCowboy is on a distinguished road

Dolce and Gabana's Light Blue...is awesome, my new favorite. I tend to wear a lighter scent in the summer...and deep rich scents in the winter..Gucci and Tokyo Milk Dark is awesome.
SpaceCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SpaceCowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2015, 09:50 PM   #113
thedreamerin

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, or miss
Relationship Status:
single

thedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputation
Default Black

I love cool water, and Black...
thedreamerin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedreamerin For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2015, 10:42 AM   #114
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfromMIT View Post
I've always worn Old Spice. Getting kinda sick of it, any suggestions?
I'm kind of stuck on Old Spice myself.My Daddy (God rest his soul) used it and as a young kid i'd wear it to school and drive the ol' ladies crazy.

I also like the smell of splash on Brut 33.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2015, 12:13 PM   #115
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff Stuff View Post
I'm kind of stuck on Old Spice myself.My Daddy (God rest his soul) used it and as a young kid i'd wear it to school and drive the ol' ladies crazy.

I also like the smell of splash on Brut 33.
My Dad wore Old Spice too ! I always bought him some for Christmas.

Daisy
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2015, 06:20 PM   #116
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default B

Have a close connection to Old Spice, my father. Dig Armani, but these
days Bleu by Chanel...it is a man's cologne believe it...ha!

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2015, 06:46 PM   #117
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

My girl really likes the CK Euphoria Intense cologne I use, but she also likes the Stetson one.

I found D and G The One to be a good scent too but my dad wears it and I don't particularly want to use the same thing he does. LOL.

Albert Einstein
Old 11-19-2015, 03:51 PM   #118
AishasWrath

How Do You Identify?:
It's complicated/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
they/them
Relationship Status:
godspouse

AishasWrath is on a distinguished road

Liz Claiborne Mambo cologne, an earthy-spice-sweet scent. It's hard to find though, but a good substitute is Curve Crush.
AishasWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AishasWrath For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2015, 03:58 PM   #119
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by AishasWrath View Post
Liz Claiborne Mambo cologne, an earthy-spice-sweet scent. It's hard to find though, but a good substitute is Curve Crush.
Have you smelled the Curve Connection which is in a red tin?
Old 11-19-2015, 04:38 PM   #120
AishasWrath

How Do You Identify?:
It's complicated/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
they/them
Relationship Status:
godspouse

AishasWrath is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Have you smelled the Curve Connection which is in a red tin?
Haven't yet, what's it like?
AishasWrath is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cologne