Reach

How Do You Identify?:
With An ID
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Only she has the key

Thanked 1,176 Times in 388 Posts
Reach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yesterday..

Barber visit.

Hotel booking.

Iced brew.

A well worth it cab ride.

some sanity? (yes, yes and yes!)
Old 08-11-2018, 02:00 PM   #4842
Kštzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 22,963 Times in 7,342 Posts
Kštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST Reputation

The other day, when I mailed off the Blue Bird painting to my mom, I bought 3 pages of special edition postage stamps. They're minted after the Dragon Boat race boats that we see during the Rose Festival. Every single one of them is gorgeous and although it was spendy, at least I'm stocked up for the next few months for cards to send during the holidays, this year.
Kštzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kštzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2018, 07:06 PM   #4843
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 95,751 Times in 22,505 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing but I did my budget for the rest of the year so I know what I can, or cannot, buy in the future.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2018, 04:26 AM   #4844
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 8,722 Times in 2,222 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I did not buy it but have been looking at a Lincoln Electric welder.

Been reading this book: Fabrication and Welding Engineering by Roger Timings

plus couple of other books on welding

I have not ever done any welding but have wanted to learn for a years. Be a very useful skill for me to acquire. No less than once a month, something comes up around here and I wish I already had a welder and the experience to use it.

One day when I am all finished with this pine tree mess and have my yards like I want them, I will have time to leisurely do many other things that will be whole lots of fun.

I hope I never lose my desire to learn how to do new things. Sometime in the future, I will make a dragger to hook to the truck ... it will scrape the forest floor. The idea is already formulating. Something along the lines of:

fill 5 gallon water bottle with concrete and put many strands of rebar through it ... the rebar will need to stick out from the concrete several inches for it to be effective

I have watched numerous cool DIY videos on this but they all require welding. I believe the concrete and rebar thing I came up with will work too. Be interesting to make and find out.
RockOn is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2018, 10:21 AM   #4845
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 95,751 Times in 22,505 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I bought some cat food, a few groceries and will pay a bill later today.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2018, 03:42 PM   #4846
Kštzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 22,963 Times in 7,342 Posts
Kštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I gassed up my 'new' car ($3.17/gal - Supreme)

I named her Ruby Tuesday cause she's all pretty; she's all dolled up now and she's got Pacific Wonderland plates with just the purrfect set of numbers.

I dropped by Music Millennium and bought a few CD's (Marvin Gaye, Carl McIntosh of Loose Ends, The Whispers, The Charmel's and a few other choice artist/musician's like Stevie Ray Vaughan).

And I mailed off an art project and dropped by Trader Joe's to see if I could find an Vegan friendly ice cream in Lime Sherbet Cheesecake, but couldn't find any. I may have to make my own.

Last edited by Kštzchen; 08-13-2018 at 03:47 PM.
Kštzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kštzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2018, 05:11 PM   #4847
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 27,506 Times in 5,262 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

A kind bar, a makeup pencil sharpener, and two things of gauze foot wrap.

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:

Tags
buy, what did you buy today