Old 07-28-2018, 08:41 PM   #14001
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 95,751 Times in 22,505 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post
On my mind...

Quiche
What kind?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2018, 08:54 PM   #14002
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married <3

Thanked 10,622 Times in 2,274 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
What kind?

mmmm Quiche...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2018, 09:43 PM   #14003
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Spinster

Thanked 6,331 Times in 1,341 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm going to be a Mina {grandmother} again! So so excited!!!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to VintageFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2018, 10:23 PM   #14004
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 25,389 Times in 8,220 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I went through my closet again, i gave dad 4 t-shirts that ive never worn. He has way too many holey old shirts, he was happy. I figure since things arent going so good, that something simple may make his day.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2018, 05:54 AM   #14005
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
you had my heart a long, long time ago.....

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 26,818 Times in 6,686 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My mom...

She's on a lot of pain meds (she has four kinds of.cancer.it turns out) and it's almost like she's only half here now. I miss her spark and humor. I just miss her and want her to be better ♡

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2018, 01:04 PM   #14006
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 30,237 Times in 7,476 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2018, 02:47 PM   #14007
girl_dee
Cali Cajun

How Do You Identify?:
all femme, thanks for asking!
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ soon to be hitched ♡

Thanked 52,699 Times in 13,154 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
I'm going to be a Mina {grandmother} again! So so excited!!!
congratulations!!!!!!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2018, 03:00 PM   #14008
Reach

How Do You Identify?:
With An ID
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Only she has the key

Thanked 1,176 Times in 388 Posts
Reach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST Reputation

That no one should ever give up on finding "the one".
Old 08-09-2018, 08:24 AM   #14009
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
I may just be ready to open my heart again

Thanked 15,327 Times in 4,114 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Heard from an ex of 18 years on messenger the other day. She was the only woman I ever fell in love with. It's funny, how the head can move on, but the heart didn't. I always knew it, but never realized it until she messaged me. It was a nice chat that brought back old memories for both of us. After me, she chose comfort and safety then grew to love the woman that has taken care of her all these years. Sadly she'll stay with her even though she hasn't been happy for many years. All I could tell her was to be true to herself. Her kids are grown with kids of their own and only she can decide how she wants to live the rest of her life. I told her, I will always chat with her anytime she needs an ear to bend. I'm just glad she finally stopped being angry with me. I never meant to hurt her. Back then, I just didn't know how to settle down and allow another to help me stop doubting my worth.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2018, 07:57 PM   #14010
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 11,214 Times in 3,496 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

That 2018 Tundra..
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 12:45 PM   #14011
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Confirmed bachelor

Thanked 17,665 Times in 4,983 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

Hoarders, I would like to have a discussion about that but I am not sure if there is a thread for that.

I had to tell a very distraught company that they are dealing with a hoarder today and it hurt my heart. I am a biologist not a phycologist. I don't really understand it but I am trying to cope with it.

Any suggestions?
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2018, 05:01 PM   #14012
Reach

How Do You Identify?:
With An ID
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Only she has the key

Reach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST Reputation

1 hr. 10 minutes from now
Old 08-11-2018, 05:22 PM   #14013
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,057 Times in 423 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Hoarders, I would like to have a discussion about that but I am not sure if there is a thread for that.

I had to tell a very distraught company that they are dealing with a hoarder today and it hurt my heart. I am a biologist not a phycologist. I don't really understand it but I am trying to cope with it.

Any suggestions?
It’s a mental illness. Perhaps you could contact the company again and let them know that. If the environment is unsanitary that will likely need a different intervention. It’s actually a fascinating area of study. Lots of research emerging in this field. If you would like more info let me know. I have worked with a number of people with this illness.

"This being human is a guest house.
Every morning a new arrival."
~ Rumi
socialjustice_fsu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to socialjustice_fsu For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2018, 09:40 AM   #14014
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Confirmed bachelor

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

I woke up thinking about my long time friends. They have known me and loved me for more than 40 years. There is something about friends that knew me when I was young, cute, and foolish that seems to have lasted. They know all my secrets and flaws but still love me.
I feel blessed.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2018, 09:59 AM   #14015
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Confirmed bachelor

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialjustice_fsu View Post
It’s a mental illness. Perhaps you could contact the company again and let them know that. If the environment is unsanitary that will likely need a different intervention. It’s actually a fascinating area of study. Lots of research emerging in this field. If you would like more info let me know. I have worked with a number of people with this illness.
Thank you. I will pm you if needed. You are so kind to help.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2018, 10:52 AM   #14016
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,405 Times in 7,624 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Valor........May 3rd to August 7th, 2018

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 03:24 PM   #14017
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,855 Times in 552 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

Life is just moving too quickly.... Trying to get off this roller coaster is like trying to surf without a board... The waves just keep on smashing into me....Trying to keep focus on the end goal but also wanting to just throw the towel in & beg for mercy... Exhaustion is the only emotion I am capable of feeling at the moment & I am losing contact with friends who feel i'm just too busy to fit them in my life..... If they only knew.....
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2018, 02:45 PM   #14018
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 30,237 Times in 7,476 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 03:55 PM   #14019
Reach

How Do You Identify?:
With An ID
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Only she has the key

That communication is key no matter what the situation is. Whether a romantic relationship, family, friends, work or even standing in the checkout line. Because without it? You are dead in the water.